First Date?

Putting The Pieces Together
Onew's POV
 
"So, we must eat to make you stronger before I take you to where I want to So, what would you like to eat?" I asked Jae. We were just walking down the street showing off her cute new clothes. 
 
"Um, Chicken?" She said. I stopped and looked at her with wide eyes.
 
"I love chicken, that's my fave." I told her with a smile. She just shyly smiled back.
 
'I know." She said. *God, she looks so cute while smiling shyly.* 
 
"Chicken it is then." I told her and I swear that I haven't seen such a beautiful smile before in my life until I've seen her smile because of chicken. *Yeah, she's my type of girl.* I gribbed her hand tightter and started to walk off to my favorite chicken place.
 
--
 
Chicken Resturant:
 
We were siting in the booth just waiting for our order to come. Shy just fiddled with her fingers like she was shy. *I wish you'd stop being so cute.* I had leaned on my hands with my elbows on the table just stairing at her just smiling. She then looked up at me and blushed.
 
"Y-Yah. Stop stairing at me." She said. I just chuckled at her.
 
"Wh-what?" I just shok my head and leaned back into my seat.
 
"You're just so cute." I told her. She looked away and I just laughed at her a bit more.
 
Finally our food came and I seen her eyes lit up. I smiled at her as she began to just chomp down on her food. *Wow, she really does love chicken.* I just smiled.
 
"Calm down, no one is going to take your food." I told her. She just looked up me confused with sause all over her face.
 
"Look at this." I told her. She dropped her chicken leg back on the plate. I picked up a napkin a wipped off the sause from her cheeks. 
 
"You're so messy for a cute girl." I told her. She looked at me kinda hurt. 
 
"No, don't get all sad on me. I was just picking."
 
"I-is this o-our first date?" She asked me. I looked at her kinda shocked.
 
"I-I guess it is." I told her. Her cheeks turned red. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
sorry for a short crappy chapter. I am finally moved and finaly have internet.