Taemin's Nightmare.

Putting The Pieces Together

 

Chapter 4: Taemin's Nightmare
 
Taemin's POV
 
I slid to the floor crying, waiting on the doctor while Jonghyun tried comforting me as I buried my head into Jonghyun's chest, clench his shirt in my hand. "What's wrong? Is everything okay?", someone asked. I was crying so much, I could barely speak as it pained me, when the doctor walked out looking sorry for the poor boy.
 
"Mr. Lee", he said softly.
 
I jumped up, "how is he?", I asked horriedly.
 
He looked down, then looked up putting his hand on my shoulder, "I'm sorry, we've tried our best, but he did not make it", He said looking sorry at me cause  appa was all I had since mother left us for another man.
 
I looked at the doctor in disbelief, shaking my head in denial. I felt my heart sank, I wanted it all to be a dream.  Just a terriable dream that I needed to wake from. I felt a warm liquid fell from my face, trying to run to see appa, but they just had to hold me back. Jonghyun tried to comfort me again, before being pused away. I ran out of the hospital,  Jonghyun chased after me, but I was long gone. I needed to get out of there and away from all this, I couldn't think, so I ran to the park.
 
Key's POV
 
My eye's widen and looked at Onew and I could tell he was worred with look he gave me. I could not just believe on what I heard about Taemin. I became worried grabbing the bags and garbbing the banana milk I bought Taemin since he once told me that it was his favorite drink. I told Onew what had happened with Taemin's appa, and felt sorry for just leaving him there like that on our first date. I hope he doesn't hate me, but I felt Taemin was just important at the moment, I wanted to hold him and tell him I was there for him. I knew Taemin was pretty hurt, cause I once had a talk with him one day while hanging at my house. He had told me that his appa was all he had since his mother left them for another man. I felt sorry for the poor boy, what kind of mother would of left him and his appa for another man anyway? He liked Taemin's app, he seemed nice and gentle with Taemin. He had to find Taemin, he couldn't bare leaving him all alone at a time like this.
 
Flashback:
 
Taemin and I began walking to my house to hang out after meeting his appa to let him know that Taemin wanted to stay the night. He agreed after a short chat. I gained a liking to Taemin's appa, he was really nice towards me and gentle to his son. I could tell he had it rough since he mother wasen't around. I wonder where she is, did something bad happen to her that pained them both to mention it? I really wanted to know, but I felt it wasen't my business. We got up after talking a bit, I bowed bye to him before we left. We began walking to my house, when I noticed something strange and different about Taemin. He basiclly was all happy awhile ago talking with his appa, but now, he looked upset. I stopped just to ask if he was okay.
 
"Taemin-ah?"
 
He turned and looked at me with a slight smile, "Deh, hyung?"
 
"Are you okay?", I asked worridly.
 
"Oh, uh deh", he said before walking off again. I looked blankly at him knowing something had to be wrong. I ran to catch up to him turning him around noticing his eyes were red, had he been crying?
 
"Taemin..." I said before hugging him. "What ever it is, you can tell me, or its okay if you don't want to, I'll always be here for you." Before I kew, he flew his arms around me sobbing.
 
"So-sorry", He said. "Just thoughts of my umma. Why would she just leave us like that? Did she hate us to want to leave?", he
said before breaking down a bit as I held onto him tighter.
 
"What you mean Tae?", he liked it when I called him that. We broke apart and sat on a near by bench. He sighed before he began talking:
 
"It was a nice sping day, and I had just came home from dance practice", that's right, he told me dancing was his passion. He loved dancing.
 
"I noticed umma and a strange guy helping her put her luggage in a car that wasen't appas. I ran over to appa that was crying, he looked at me and said umma didn't love us and was leaving us. I didn't want to believe him, I hugged him and said everything will be fine. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see it was umma with a sad face. She bent down and hugged me before saying good-bye. I looked at her confusiningly as she walked away with the tall not so handsome man before driving off. Me and appa decidied to move here to get away from our bad memories of umma leaving us."
 
I looked at him, with warm liquid running down my face before embracing him in a tight hug, that's when I promised him that I'd be his umma and protect him.
 
End of flash back