Jeju Island.

Putting The Pieces Together
Kai's POV
 
I sat on the couch waiting on Kai and Jae to show up. I couldn't stop smiling to myself, becuase now they both are in my trap I had set. *I'm sorry Minho for being such a blabber mouth about your hiding spot but I have to do this.* I was suddenly pulled away from my thoughts when I had heard the door bell go off. *Must be them.* I got up off the sofa, tried putting on a striaght face, walked over to the door and opened it.
 
"Come on in." I motioned them to come in.
 
"We don't have time for that. We have to go find Minho." Taemin had said all edgey.
 
Jae grabbed Taemin's hand, "Taemin calm down. We actually have a lead. Why not least be respectful and go in for a bit." She smiled at him.
 
My heart began to sank at their skinship. I tried to keep a smile on my face, but all I want to do is just burst out in anger. I don't know how much longer I can take this, but I have to endure it for the time being.
 
Taemin had turned to Jae, shooked his head and had walked in, with Jae following with their hands still tangled together. I had shut the door behind them and also made my way to one of the chairs across from the sofa.
 
"Please, sit." I said. They both sat down, and me following after.
 
"Would you like some tea?" I had asked.
 
"Uh, Ani. That's fine." Jae said. Trying to be all angelic like. It kinda makes me sick. I just faked a smile, "Ah, how about you Taemin? We have your favorite flavor or we have banana milk also." 
 
"That's alright. I just want to go find Minho to see how is doing. Oh, and mentioning that, why didn't you even tell me where he was in the first place?"
 
"Oh. He didn't want anyone knowing."
 
"Regardless if he wanted it or not. He's parents were worried sick about him, let alone everyone else he's close to."
 
"Do you even know why he ran off in the first place?" He looked at me all confused. I grinned and pointed at Jae. "You spent all your time chasing after her, and you don't even see him or his feelings for you."
 
He stood up, came over and grabbed me by my collar, pulling me up out of my seat. "Don't bring Jae into this!" He spat at me. I just smiled and chuckled. "You obviously don't see on how much you've changed since she came."
 
Jae ran over trying to pry Taemin away from me. "Taemin, stop it. We aren't here to fight, we're here for Minho remember?" He then slowly let go of me, and I just contnied to smile. "Alright." He said and backed away.
 
Jae turned towards me, with a stupid smile plastered on her face. "Can't we just go look for Minho now? We don't really have much time." I brushed myself off and cleared my throat.
 
"Yeah. Let's go." Jae shooked her head. I just rolled my eyes, and lead them out the house. My driver was waiting for us, standing with the door open. We all entered the car and headed off to the airport.
 
--
 
Later that day at Jeju Island:
 
Jae's POV
 
We finally landed and got off the plane. I had felt a little wobbly and leaned against the wall. I had felt a hand touch my shoulder and jumped a little.
 
"Jae you alright?" I turned to see Taemin with a worried expresion on his face. I stood up and smiled. "Ne, its just my second time on a plane. I'm kinda still not used to it." I started to walk again, but stumbled a little. Taemin ran to me and holding me by the shoulders.
 
"Are you sure you're alright? I can carry you if want." I blushed. "A-Ani. Its alright, really." He let go and we all started to leave the airport. We stopped at the enterance of the airport, and I turned towards kai. "Where to now?"
 
He raised his hand to get a taxi. The car pulled up and we all climbed in, heading to the motel that Kai had said Minho should be at.
 
Minho's POV
 
I was just chilling out by the pool, enjoying the sun. *Rumble* My stomach started to speak to me. *I have been out since this morning, maybe I should go and get something to eat.* I had got up from my chair, put the towel over my shoulder and headed back in. I had entered threw the doors and just decided to head to the cafe they had to grab a sandwich to eat. I walked threw the lobby and had turned the cornor, and accidently bumped into someone. 
 
"Ah, mianhae." I looked up holding my head and seen that it was Taemin that I had bumped into and my eyes widened in shock.
 
"T-Taemin? What are you doing here?" He suddenly smiled and hugged me out of the blue. 
 
"Minho-ah. I've been so worried about you." I had thought my ears were just playing joke on me. *He was worried?* He then suddenly backed away.
 
"Yeah, he wouldn't rest until he found you." Jae had came up from behind Taemin and smiled. *What is she doing here?* "Ahh, I see." I simply said.
 
Kai had walked up from behind Jae. *Well, that explains everything.* "I see how you guys found me." I looked towards Kai and gave him a glare and he just stood their with a smile on his face.
 
"So where you headed too?" Taemin asked. 
 
I scratched the back of my head, "Uh, I was on my way to the cafe to grab me something to eat. Uh, would you guys like to go?"
 
"Would I? I'm starving." Taemin grabbed me by the arm. "Lead the way my dear good man." I blushed and started to walk off to the cafe with Jae and Kai following behind.
 
Taemin's POV
 
"So, you found me." He said while munching down on his sandwich.
 
"And you don't know on how happy I am." I simply smiled, and he chocked on his food.
 
"You alright?" I said handing him a napkin. He grabbed it, whipped his lips and just shook his head. "Ne, was just shocked hearing that. That's all."
 
"Well, Of course I'm happy. You've became a really good friend of mine and was always there when I really needed you, so I wanted to do the same and be there for you." I smiled at him. 
 
"Well, thanks." He said then started to eat his sandwich again.
 
We just all eat in silance. 
 
"Do you guys wanna come to my room when we finish?" Minho had asked.
 
"If that's alright with you." Jae said.
 
"Of course. It'll be fine."
 
"I-I uh have to use the restroom." Kai had said getting up from his seat. 
 
"I'm done if everyone else is. You all ready to head to my room now?" Taemin jumped up in joy. "Yeah! Let's go!" He pulled Jae up from her spot. 
 
"Hey, what about Kai?" She asked. 
 
"He knows what room I'm in. He can come when he's done."
 
"Okay then." I grabbed onto Minho's arm again. 
 
"I have to head to the restroom too. Meet you two there?" Jae had said.
 
"Oh Ne. Uh, My room is on the second floor 2B."
 
"Alright. See Ya'll there." She had ran off.
 
"Okay, can we please go now?" I whined. 
 
"Ne, ne. Let's go." I walked with Minho, with my arm still linked to his to his room.
 
--
 
Minho and I was just sitting down and chatting a little. I had noticed that Kai and Jae haven't returned yet, I was getting anxious and worried. *I wonder if they are alright.* I was about to get up until I seen the door open and Kai walked in. 
 
"Kai, where's Jae? Have you seen her?"
 
"No, I thought she was with ya'll."
 
"No, she ran off to the bathroom not long after you did."
 
"Well, I haven't seen her. Maybe she got lost finding her way."
 
I looked towards Minho with a worried expression on my face. 
 
"Taemin, I'm sure she'll find her way." Minho assured me. But, I had a bad feeling that something is wrong. *What if something bad has happened to her?* I was broken away from my thoughts by my phone going off.
 
"I have what you might be looking for."
-Unknown Number
 
My heart sank and I felt my eyes water. "Taemin, what's wrong?" Minho asked worridly.
 
"Jae has been kidnapped!" I blurrted out.
 
"WHAT?" They both yelled in shock.