Suspensions.

Putting The Pieces Together

 

Chapter 14:  Suspensions.
 
It's the middle of the week, and ever since that new jock entered the school, Jonghyun has became more protective and jealous over Taemin. He didn't even like it that Minho and Taemin have the same P.E. class so he would walk him to his class to make sure Minho wouldn't do anything. Taemin had actually made friends with Minho, and enjoys his company in his P.E. class. The one class he don't like much at all had actually became more alive since Minho arrived. Key has even became more distant to Onew. Everytime Onew, Taemin or Jonghyun would ask him what's wrong, he would only shake his head nothing. Sometimes he would glace at Jonghyun with a hurt expression on his face, but only Onew noticed that and became hurt himself. "Did Key like Jonghyun?", Onew would think to himself. He would only lay low and behind because he didn't want to let that diva out of Key, that's when he got scary. But, one day Onew just had enough and had to force himself to ask him.
 
Onew's POV
 
"K-Key?", I stuttered.
 
He slightly looked at me, "Hmm?"
 
"D-do you like Jonghyun? I've noticed the way you look at him at the lunch table with Taemin."
 
He looked at me wide eyed, "What?", he yelled.
 
"I-I was wondering if you liked Jonghyun."
 
"ANI!", he screamed.
 
"I was just wondering", I said as he stormed off.
 
I just stood there in the halls. I felt like he was lying to me, keeping something from me. I felt hurt, but I can still feel that he liked Jonghyun. I just need to find a way to prove it, but how? Trying to get Key confess isn't that easy. I instintly had an idea, Key was open to Taemin about everything. I nodded my head, that's it. I headed off to find Taemin for his help.
 
Taemin's POV
 
It was time for lunch and Minho and I decided to walk to lunch instead of waiting for Jonghyun since he was running late. We just talked the whole way to the cafeteria. We finally got to the cafeteria, and made our way to line to get our lunch when Jonghyun came running up to us. He pulled me away from Minho and out of the lunch line glaring at him.
 
"I told you to stay away from him", he yelled.
 
"Jonghyun, we were only standing in line to get our lunch."
 
"Why didn't you wait for me?", he asked.
 
"You were running a bit late and we were getting hungry."
 
"You could of waited for a few more mintutes", he scolded.
 
"Jonghyun, he didn't even do anything, we just talked a bit."
 
"I'm sorry, I just wanted to make friends with you all since I didn't really know anybody here", Minho said from the side.
 
"See, he only wants friends. Now can you just calm a bit? I'm really hungry", I said.
 
He hugged me, "I'm sorry."
 
"It's okay, but can't you just give him a chance? He really is nice."
 
"I'll try", he said.
 
"Let's get lunch? Deh?"
 
He nodded and got back in line to get our lunch. We finally made it to our table when we noticed Key and Onew on different side of the table. I looked and Jonghyun concerned but he just shrugged his shoulders. We sat down, and they didn't even notice us.
 
"U-Umma? Onew-Hyung? Are you two okay?", I asked concerned. They didn't say anything and I became worried. 
 
"Is everything okay?", Jonghyun asked but still no answer. We looked at each other and didn't know what to do.
 
"Ta-Taemin?", I heard Onew ask.
 
"Deh hyung?"
 
"Can-can I talk to you alone for a mintue?", he asked not looking at me, standing up. I shook my head and got up to follow him out of the cafeteria in the hallway. I just hope everything is okay, I hate seeing these two like this. That's when my eyes widened, and became worried on what I have just heard. 
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I didn't like it that Key and Onew aren't talking once again. But I felt like I had my own problems. I had a feeling that Minho likes Taemin and is getting to close to him. I see the way he just looks at him. The way he just warmingly smiles at him. It hurts and I know Taemin wouldn't hurt me, but I can't help but to worry on what goes threw that frogs head. I took my gaze off of Minho, and saw Taemin picking threw the lunchroom door with a confused and hurt expression on his face looking at me. What did Onew tell him?