'Don't Do It Kai!'

Putting The Pieces Together
Taemin's POV
 
I fluttered my eyes open. I felt so droggy and dizzy that I couldn't really keep my eyes open for long. My eyes soon fell closed again until I heard a whine. I quickly opened my eyes and seen Jae tied up to the bed. I paniced a little and tried getting over to her but I something was stopping me. I looked at my hands then my feet; I was tied up myself to a chair. I tried wiggling to get lose until something shocked me. Kai had came from the bathroom and my eyes went wide.
 
"Kai?" I asked. He then looked at me, but not really in a surprised way. He smiled a bit.
 
"I see that you're awake. We've been waiting for 2 hours for you to wake up." He said to me.
 
"Why is Jae here? And why are we tied up?" I can't beilieve on what I was actually seeing in front of me. Jae looked like she hasn't eaten and looked really tired. I seen blood on her wrists and ankles of where I guess she was trying to get free.
 
"Do you really have to ask that? Can't you tell by just looking at the situation?" He said.
 
"What is the meaing of this? Why did you kidnap Jae?" I yelled out to him.
 
"Like you don't know." He told me while walking up to me and kneeing down in front of me. My eyes soon went wide.
 
"Y-You don't still have feelings for me do you?" His smiled then went wider. 
 
"Bingo." He said.
 
"But, you already know that I don't feel that way about you. So, why go this far?" I asked him. *Didn't he say that he was over me?* I thought to myself.
 
"I know how you feel about Jae. That's why we're here." I was confused.
 
"Huh?"
 
"I'm going to get rid of her. So you can only look at me and not her. Why can't you see me Taemin?" Kai said. He came over and tried to kiss me, but I turned my head away. I seen him then back away from the corner of my eye. I turned back to look at him.
 
"Don't you dare try that again, and don't you dare lay a hand on her. I won't forgive you." I told him. I seen the hurt in his eyes.
 
"You'll regret what you've said." He then went over to Jae and ripped off the tape from . I heard her yelp; of course that would of hurt.
 
"I'm warning you Kai." 
 
"Taemin..." She said under her breath. I can tell she was tired and warn out. I would be too.
 
"Its okay Jae." I told her. She slowly nodded her head. I honesly had no idea on weather or not if anything would be okay or not, but I just need her thoughts calm. Kai then went over to the table that was filled with things; *is that a knife?* My eyes went wide as he picked it up.
 
"Don't do it Kai." I told him. He didn't even mind to listen as he headed over to the bed near Jae. He then looked towards me and grinned. 
 
"Watch as I end her." He told me. He then looked towards her again. She just shook her head as tears fell from her eyes. I soon felt something warm leave mine, as I felt my heart sink. My mind became clouded and blank. I knew that I couldn't do much to save her; I felt useless. The girl I loved was right in front of me was fixing to die, but I was just stuck and tied to this chair. He then lifted his hand as he was fixing to plundge the knife threw her. The only thing I could do was scream.
 
"NOOO!!!"
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for a late update. I've sorta been busy. Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you still like it.