The Not So House Warming Party,

Putting The Pieces Together
School was finally over with and they had all headed to the front of the school to wait on Kai. Jae and Taemin had walked to the front enterence of the school together but then later bid their goodbyes since Taemin had to head to work. Jae was a bit down because she would be walking home alone, and had wished that Taemin could have acompanied her since she is still new to the area. She had walked to the front gate of the school and seen Kai, and the other boys she had ran into earlier this morning chatting about something and she decided to see what they were talking about.
 
Jae's POV
 
I noticed Kai was chatting with the other boys that I had ran into earlier this morning. Kai don't go to this school, so what was he doing here? They must be friends or something. I had wondered on what they were actually talking about so I just decided to casually walk up to Kai and greet him.
 
"Hey Kai, what you doing here?" I had asked, and he turned in shock.
 
"Jae, what a surprise to see you here."
 
"You two know each other?" The blonde boy asked.
 
"Ah, Ne. He's a friend of Taemin's. We hung out this past weekend."
 
"You know Taemin?" he asked again.
 
"Ne. We actually live next door in the same apartment. And on top of that, we moved in on the exact same day."
 
"Wow, that's awesome. We're actually friends of his too. I'm Key by the way."
 
"Nice to meet you Key, well we sorta met this morning." I smiled.
 
"True, and this is Onew, Minho and Jonghyun."
 
I bowed, "Nice to meet you all."
 
They bowed and greeted me as well.
 
"Wait, hold up. I just realized something. You speak Korean?" Key had asked in shock.
 
"Ah, Ne. Well a little. I'm still learning."
 
"I'll Help you." Key smiled.
 
"That would be nice." I smiled back.
 
Jonghyun just rolled his eyes in annoyince.
 
"Wait, so what was you all talking about just awhile ago before I had interupted?"
 
"Well, we are actually planning a house warming party for Taemin, but since you're also seemed to just moved in, how about a double house warming party?" Key asked.
 
"That would be nice of you all, but wait Taemin just went to work. How are we going to pull it off?"
 
"He isn't working late today, and Kai has access to his apertment with the spare key Taemin had given him."
 
I shook my head, "Good point well I'm in."
 
"Yay!", Key jumped up in joy. He is just too cute. "Okay, we have to go buy snacks and drinks for the party. But you can bring whatever you'd like. But, we all have to meet at Taemin's apartment by 5. He gets off at 6."
 
I widened my eyes. "Can I bring anything I'd like for the party?"
 
"Ne. Of course."
 
I smiled, "Good I know just what to bring."
 
"Okay we should go before it gets to late. I will text you all the address on where the apartment is." Key said.
 
They just nodded their heads. "Uh, Jae, that's you're name right?" Key asked.
 
"Ne?"
 
"Can I walk with you please? I know you don't know your way around yet, and I really want to get to know you a little. Please, please, please???" Key begged me.
 
I smiled, "Sure of course."
 
He jumped in joy again and he linked our arms. I blushed a little at the sudden action because I'm not really used to skinship at all. 
 
"Okay, lets all go!" He raised his hand and started to walk off pulling me along with him. I heard the others groan, but Key just kept on walking. Next thing I know, we started talking non stop while shopping for the goods we needed for the party.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
Ever since this morning when that girl bumped into Key, he had been in a good mood and all smiling a lot lately. And now, linking hands and going shopping together? What is all this? I could feel my heart clinch when I seen Key get so close to her.
 
Is he just trying to make me jealous? Or just getting revenge on what happened that the park that day? Wait, jealous? I stopped and thought about it. Why am I even getting jealous over this Jae girl anyways? I know how Key feels about me, I'm the only one he likes. I nodded my head, yeah the only one.
 
Taemin's POV
 
It was close to the end of my shift at work and I can't be happier. Just a little bit longer and I get to see Jae. I want to take her out for dinner tonight. I smiled to myself on just the thought and my heart started to race. I didn't realize that I was in deep thought until I heard the manger call out my name.
 
"Taemin ssi, you can leave now. Your shift is up."
 
I batted my eyelashes a bit and was trying to analize on what he said before it got to me. It was finally time for me to get off work. I smiled and started to run off to the stairs to change my clothes. 
 
--
 
I entered the elevator and hit the 3rd floor button. I waited impaintly for the ding to go off before I got off the elevator. I walked to Jae's door and knocked on it. I waited for a few seconds but no answer. I knocked once again, but still no answer. I lowered my head, and walked off to my door.* Where could she be this late at night?* I looked up at her door again and just sighed before unlocking my door. I walked in and my light before everyone jumped out of their hiding places yelling surprise.
 
"What is all of this?"
 
Jae walked over and grabbed my arm and pulled me in further, "It's a house warming party for you", she said with a smile.
 
"Correction, it's yours and Jae's house warming party", Key butted in.
 
"Right", she said and turned towards me again. "We got a lot of snacks and drinks. Also, Key and I bought a karaoke so we could sing some songs."
 
Key walked over and pushed Jae and I to the sofa and just pushed us down. "Okay, who wants to sing first?", he asked.
 
No one raised their hands and just looked around at each other in an awkward silance. 
 
"Okay, someone needs to boost up the mood here. So, I'll go first", Onew said. 
 
He walked up to the TV and selected the song that he wanted to sing. It had a nice up beat to it to help with the awkwardness between us all. Soon, the song started and he started to sing his heart out. He was singing in an awkward voice and it had everyone laughing. Soon, we was all up and dancing, clapping our hands and singing along. Not long after, the song finished and we all clapped and he bowed. 
 
After Onew, Minho went up next and chose a much slower song. It was back and forth between us all, but Jae haven't sung yet. I'm really itching to know what her voice sounds like when she sings. I bet she sounds just like an angel. Kai had finished his song and we clapped our hands. 
 
"Wait", Key had said. "Jae haven't sung yet. Why don't you sing at least once?"
 
"I...I can't sing", she lowered her head.
 
"Oh, come on I bet you so can sing", I told her.
 
"No, really I can't sing."
 
"Don't be shy."
 
"Yeah, come on Jae. We all went twice. Just sing one song." They all begged me.
 
"Okay, Okay. But, just one." She got up off the sofa and headed to the TV and chose her song. She turned with the mic in her hand and gripped it tight. She was nervous. The song started to play,* wait isn't this SHINee's replay?* She lifted the mic and started to sing. Soon enough, she started to get into it and even started to dance to the song. *I didn't know that she was a SHINee fan.* I was captive by her voice, and lost in her dance moves. They were so accurate I was amazed. I never knew she could sing or dance like that.
 
Jae's POV
 
I just sang my heart out and danced the best I could. I noticed everyone had got up and clapping their hands and cheering me on. The song was coming to an end, and I ended it with the last move and breathed heavily. I looked over at everyone and they clapped theirs hands. They all came over and gave me a high five and complemented me on my dancing and my singing. I was glad that they liked it.
 
I was so thirsty, so I walked over and got me something to drink. Taemin and Key had came up behind me, startling me.
 
"I didn't know you liked SHINee", Taemin said.
 
"Ne, I'm a huge fan of SHINee."
 
"You have an amazing voice, like really. Have you ever thought of beoming a singer?", Key asked.
 
"Ah, ani. I haven't. I wouldn't be able to sing in front of anyone."
 
"But, you sang and danced well in front of us", Taemin said.
 
"Yeah. That was actually the first I've done that. And proably the last."
 
"Ah, Wae?", Key and Taemin both whinned.
 
"Stage fright. I've always wanted to do something for my school talent shows, but I just couldn't bring myself to stand up on stage."
 
"Well, you have a beautiful voice", Taemin said. My face turned a bright shade of pink.
 
Kai's POV
 
Why is Taemin so close to Jae? I thought he liked Jonghyun, but I still didn't like the fact that he was with Jonghyun either. What is so good about her anyways? 
 
Wait, I thought I was over Taemin, I shouldn't be acting like this. But, I can't help it. The more I see them two get close, I feel my insides boil. I just want ro rush over there and just pull Taemin away, but I can't do that. I told him that I had moved on and wanted to be to be friends again. I don't want to ruin our friendship like last time. 
 
I seen Minho looking at someone, but who? He wasn't here last time I hung with the others, he just transfered not long ago I think. I looked towards Taemin again and noticed Jonghyun dragging Key away. *What's going on between them two?*
 
Key's POV
 
I was just standing there and talking with Jae and Taemin until Jonghyun came over and pulled me away. He drugged me out of the apartment and I pulled away.
 
"What are you doing?"
 
"Why are you all happy and touchy with Jae?" He yelled at me.
 
"What? Why do you care?"
 
"I...I don't", he stuttered and turned away.
 
"Okay then", I turned to walk back in back he stopped me.
 
"What now?"
 
"D-do you like her?"
 
I turned and looked at him, "What are you talking about?"
 
"Do you like Jae?"
 
"Yeah. What isn't there to like about her? She has great fashion sense, she's smart, and amazing singer and dancer. She's amazing in her own way."
 
I pulled away and was about to open the door until he stopped me, turned me around and pushed me up against the wall, and kissed me out of the blue. My eyes widen in shock and tried pushing him away, but he had a good grip on me. I stopped fighting, and soon I felt my eyes slowly start to close. I returned the kiss, and felt my heart start to race. After a few good mintues, He backed away slowly, not breaking eye contact, and that's when it hit me. Jonghyun had just kissed me.
 
Onew's POV
 
I don't understand on what's going on with everyone. Key and Jonghyun being all secretive, Kai and Minho staring down a whole in Taemin's face, Taemin all close to Jae, and Jae well nothing wrong with her that I see. What is everyone's deal? How come I'm always the only that doesn't know anything? I'm always left out on the important things. I'm just so lost that I don't know what to do.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry for late update. so pay for it a longer chapter. I hope you all are enjoying it.