"Why Are You Doing This?"

Putting The Pieces Together
The time of the kidnapping; few hours ago:
 
Kai's POV
 
I had excused myself from the table to use the rest room. I'm not actually going to the bathroom, I'm actually going to go get the key for the room that I had booked before I came to Jeju. I headed my way over to the front desk and asked the lady for the key. She gave me the key.
 
"Is everything in the room I asked for?" I asked her.
 
"Ne."
 
"Thanks." I bowed to her and truned to head back before I saw Jae walking down the hallway. She looked lost. *Great, I should take the chance to do it now.* I put the key in my back pocket, put on a smile before walking up to her.
 
"Why aren't you with the others?" I asked her.
 
"Oh, I was heading to the restroom, but I don't know where its at."
 
"Oh, I'll take you there." I said.
 
"Ah, thank you." She smiled at me. I smiled back, and began to lead her to the room instead of the restroom.  We walked a litle ways; opposite of where the restrooms were.
 
"Kai, are you sure you know where you're going?" She asked.
 
"Ah, ne. We're almost there." We ended up in front of the room I rented and I turned to her. 
 
"This isn't the restroom." She turned and was fixing to walk away when I grabbed a hold of her and put a napkin over . She struggled a bit until she finally passed out. I took the key from my back pocket and quickly unlocked the door, and entered before anyone could see anything. I pulled her in and layed her body on the bed. 
 
I took the handcuffs from the dresser that I had made them get me, and hand cuffed her to the bed. *That should hold her until I go get some rope.* I had left the room to go to the nearest store to buy some things I needed. * I hope she don't wake up before I get back.
 
Jae's POV
 
I fluttered my eyes open slowly, and I felt a little droggy for some reason. I tried moving around a bit, but I felt something tighten on my wrists. My eyes flew open; I looked around, and noticed that I was in a room. *Huh, I thought I was heading to the restroom. How did I end up here?* I tried getting up, but something stopped me. I looked and I was handcuffed to a bed. *What is this?*
 
I heard the door open.  *Oh, good. They can help me.* Before I could even try calling out, my eyes widened in shock. *Kai?*
 
"Kai? What is this?" I asked him. He just went over to the table with the things he had in his hand and sat them down. He then turned to me with a smirk on his face.
 
"I see that you're awake." He picked up something; seem to be duck tape, and walked over to the bed. 
 
"What are you doing?" I asked him.
 
"Can't you see? I'm holding you hostage."
 
"What? Why?"
 
"Because...."
 
He reached into his back pocket and took out a phone. *Isn't that mine?* He then turned it over and took out the battery, and just tossed it to the table beside the bed.
 
"Why are you doing this to me?" I soon began to feel my eyes well up like I'm about to cry.
 
"Don't you get it? Taemin is mine, but he's been all hung up on you and I just can't take it. It just gets deep under my skin. I'm going to get rid of you and take Taemin back."
 
"What? I...." Before I could even finish, he had put duck tape over my mouth. He then soon walked back over to the table grabbing; I guess it was rope?; and walked back over and started to tie down my feet to the bed posts. 
 
"Now be a good girl while I'm gone. I'll be back by tomorrow." He gave me an evil like grin, turned and started to walk out the door. I soon was left alone. *Get rid of me? How excatly?* Was my only thoughts as I stuggled to get loose, but the rope and cuffs just tightened around me. *Someone help me!* I soon began to feel tears run down my face. *I don't even like Taemin in that way.*
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter. I might even finally start on the Bangtan chapter for the fanfic tomorrow. Hope you like it.