Confused.

Putting The Pieces Together
Chapter 17: Confused.
 
It's almost the middle of the year before the second semister started. Nothing is getting better at all between the 5 of them. It seems like everyone has gone their own ways. Why have everything turned out like this? Everything was going great with everyone at the begining of the school year, and its not even near the end of the school year yet and everything is all wrong. Key seems to stay in his room when he's home, or out shopping drowning his sorrow. Taemin dances none stop, like he's dancing himself to death at this warehouse he found. Minho keeps himself in sports, and Onew stays in the Library studying for mid-terms. Jonghyun, on the other hand thinks that he is losing his mind, and can't figure out how to confess to Taemin about everything, but yet he can't seem to stop thinking about Key. Why?
 
Taemin's POV
 
I decided to call Kai, but a little nervous as well. I haven't talked to him at all since we went our seprate ways, but he is the only one right now that can help with the pain I'm going threw. He always had before. I picked up my phone, dailing is number, but a little shakey and hesitated pushing the call button. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and hoped for the best. I opened my eyes and pushed the call button, putting the phone up to my ear, and listened at it ringed.
 
"The person you are trying to reach is not avalable at the moment, please...."
 
I lowered the phone, to my side. He must not want to talk to me, I must have really hurt him in order for him not answer my calls. I just put my phone back into my bag, picked it up and decided to just go home and sleep since it was the weekend with nothing to do.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I tried to call Taemin but his phone went staright to voice mail. He must have his phone turned off. I hung up the phone and tosed it on the bed and sighed. I need to really talk to him, but ever since that day at the park, he avoids everyone.  I just closed my eyes for a few seconds when.....
 
Flashback:
 
I woke up, feeling droggy. I slightly opened my eyes, and seen someone sleeping next to me, I smiled thinking its Taemin. I decided to put my arm around him, when he hummed a little and stired a bit in bed. I removed my arms quickly when I felt skin. My eyes flew open and seen key in my bed, I blushed and looked over at myself and seen that I was as well. I was shocked to see him in my bed, as well as . I tried to rethink on what happened that night, but I had a really bad headache. I looked over at Key who was sleeping peacefully, and felt my heart flutter. He looked like an angel while sleeping. I seen him stir again in bed, and seen him flutter his eyes open a bit, I closed my eyes to pretend to sleep when I felt him jump up. I felt him slid out of bed, and heard him stir around and heard the door close. I opened my eyes to see the room empty, and just layed there. Not before long I was back to sleep again.
 
End of flashback.
 
I jumped up, sitting in my bed. I can still remember clearly waking up with key, and eventually remember what happened that night. I looked over to the spot where he slept that night, and blushed. Wait, there it goes again. Why is my heart fluttering again like it did that night? Why am I thinking of Key constantly? Ever since that night, that's all I do is think of him and don't know why.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for late update. I have been really busy with moving and everything. Sorry for short chapter, I'll try my best to update more.