Packing for Korea.

Putting The Pieces Together
Jae's POV
 
It was the end of the semester, and I have been packing my bags for my trip to Korea. I have been one of the few to be in that Foriegn Exchange Student program, and lucky I have been selected. I became really excited because I have always wanted to go to Korea. I myself isn't Korean, but I have been learning a little from watching Korean dramas, and listening to Kpop. I am packing my last bit of what I needed and my friend decided to come over and help.
 
"Hey, Jasmine or shall I call you Jae now." She teased.
 
"Yeah, Amber?" 
 
Amber was my bestest friend ever. She's Chinese but she knows Korean pretty well. So she has been teaching me the main points to just get by.
 
"How long will you be gone?"
 
"Hmm, The rest of this school year?" I said as I zipping up my suitcase.
 
"Wae? That's to long for you to be away from me?" She whined.
 
"You can always call me or text me. Even video chat. Before you know it I will back in no time."
 
"But, what if you find love and don't want to come back?"
 
"I will asure you that will not happen. I'm just going there for my studies."
 
She shook her head. "You're right. You never dated before yet alone never laid eyes on a guy before so I shouldn't worry at all."
 
"Yah! That was out of choice." I spat back.
 
"Jasmine!" My mom called for me.
 
"Yes mother?"
 
"Do you have everything packed for tomorrow?"
 
"Yes mother."
 
"Good, now you two girls need to get to bed soon. You don't need to miss your flight in the morning."
 
"Yes, mother."
 
I waited to pack my laptop last. I always have to check for new updates on my fave Kpop groups. I opened up my laptop and browsed threw the internet while Amber just sat on my bed playing games on her phone.
 
"Hey, Jae?"
 
I turned to her, "Yeah?"
 
"Say if just "if" you do meet someone you like. Would you come back or stay to be with him?"
 
I thought for a bit. I honestly never thought about that before at all.
 
"Honestly, I have never thought about that."
 
She just shook her head.
 
"I think we should get to bed, I have to get up early for my flight."
 
 I went and shut down my computer and headed off to my bed, set my alarm clock for 7 since my flight is at 8:30 in the morning. Amber was already passed out on the floor where she normally slept, I layed down to excited to sleep. Soon, my heavy eyes took over and I fell in deep sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------sorry for short chapter. But I hope you are enjoying it so far. I plan on doing a double update today. Thanks for reading.