A Suspicious Taemin.

Putting The Pieces Together
Its been a week and Taemin is no where to be found. Haven't showed up in school, and staying out late. Everyone seems to be really worried about him, but to scared to ask him. Jonghyun was thinking about contacting Kai to see if he knew anything, but he remembered that Taemin haven't talked to him in a long time, so it was no use. Minho even tried calling him, but he doesn't answer. Key was feeling really guilty for hurting Taemin, but he loved Jonghyun that he just couldn't help himself. But, he also missed Taemin, and was really worried about him, so he decided to sneak out and follow Taemin that night.
 
Key's POV
 
I heard scattering in his room. I wonder what that it is he is up to. I put my ear to the door, when it suddenly flew open. Taemin standing there with a backpack on his back like he's running away or something.
 
"Yah, what do you want?", he said so straightforwardly.
 
"I..I uh was just on my way to get some water." I scattered down the stars to the kitchen.
 
I ran and hid behind the fridge as I heard foot steps down the stars. I peaked a little from behind the fridge and saw him put on his shoes and grabbed his jacket and headed out the door. I came out from behind the fridge and put on my shoes and jacket and followed him out the door. I followed at a good distance from him, but I'm sure that he knew that someone was following him when he turned, as I jumped in a near bush. I peaked threw and seen him to begin to walk again, I let out a soft sigh, and began following him again. *Where is he going?* I thought to myself. What is he doing in this part of town this late at night?
 
Taemin's POV
 
I know that someone is following me, I felt eyes watching me since I left home. I just shook my head of the thought and continued to the night shift at the street vender I started to work at a week ago. I put my backpack up, and put on my aprin and started taking orders. I've been working two jobs lately, so I can save up enough money to get my own apartment. I really need to go my own way and forget about all this. Soon, I'll have enough for a room in that small apartment I was looking at. I just have to endure it until then. 
 
"One order of chicken feet and suju please."
 
"Deh", I said and started the order.
 
Key's POV
 
I was shocke seeing Taemin working at a street vender late at night. What exactly is he doing out here working so late? I should just go up and ask him. No, I shook my head. I can't just come out of no where and ask that, he would know that I followed him out here. I slowly started to walk back home, just thinking about Taemin and him at the street vender. Why, why is he keeping the petty little secret from us, from me? I stopped walking hearing my phone go off.
 
"Yoboseyo?", I said.
 
"K-Key...", Onew's voice rung threw the phone.
 
"D-Deh"
 
"Key, what's wrong?"
 
"Oh, uh nothing. What do you need calling me so late?"
 
"Uh, well I just saw Taemin working at this street vender. What's he doing working there, and so late?"
 
Wait, he what?
 
"Uh, I'm not sure. But how do you know?", I just had to ask him.
 
"I was walking by from the library and saw him. I didn't talk to him though, he seemed so busy. Did you not know about this?"
 
"I know. I followed him."
 
"You what? Why didn't you ask him?"
 
"He semed like he didn't want anyone knowing, and I didn't want him mad at me."
 
"Oh, well mid-exams start tomorrow, is he coming?"
 
"Honestly, I have no clue. He's been so secretive lately and already missed a week of school."
 
"Oh, well I have to go. Later."
 
"La...", before I could finish he hung up. I just sighed heavily and went back home and crawled up in my bed really tired. *I really hope he is okay* I thought to myself before dozzing off to sleep.