Jae's Been Kidnapped?

Putting The Pieces Together
It was a nice sunny afternoon and Jonghyun and Key had went out to enjoy the day together.  They had decided to have a picnic in the park today since they skipped school. They had just wanted a day together by theirselves without all the drama. Key had made some sandwiches and a few other snacks for the picnic while Jonghyun brung the blanket. They had thought that they was having a peaceful afternoon until the phone call that had to ruin it all.
 
Key's POV
I was just laying my head on Jonghyun's lap enjoying the nice weather with my eyes closed. I was full from eating so much that I had thought that my stomach would burst, so I decided to lay down for a bit. I had my eyes closed, and relaxed as I listened to Jonghyun hum to me in that soothing voice of his. I couldn't help but to smile as he played with my hair, that tickled the back of my neck. Suddenly, I felt his warm soft lips on my forehead, I felt my cheeks burn and my heart skip a beat. I soon was awoken from my little slumber as I heard my phone go off. I had sat up and was fixing to grab my phone until Jonghyun stopped me.
 
"Ani, don't answer it." 
 
"But its Taemin calling." I said as he had an uneasy look on his face.
 
"Still, don't answer it."
 
"What if he needs something?" I asked. He wouldn't just call me for no reason, and I had a feeling that he needed me.
 
"Fine, but put it on speaker." I nodded my head and answered the phone putting it on speaker like he told me too.
 
"Taemin, what's up with you?" 
 
"Key, Jae has been Kidnapped!!" Taemin yelled threw the phone.
 
"Mwoh?? How did this happen?" I was shocked.
 
"I don't know. Me, Kai, and her came to Jeju Island and we was suppose to meet back at Minho's room after we ate lunch together, but she didn't show up after like an hour or so and I got a text from an unknown number saying that they had what I might be looking for."
 
I turned towards Jonghyun who just rolled his eyes. "Oh, no I am not going to go look for her." He said while packing up the leftover food we had in the basket.
 
"Ah, Arraso, Arraso. I'll be there." I quickly hung up the phone and started to fold up the blanket.
 
"Can we go?" I had asked him but he just turned to me with an annoyed look on his face.
 
"Why? Are you sure you don't have feelings for her? Why must we go help?"
 
"Because she's my friend, I don't have any other feelings for her but friends. She's my shopping buddy. What's so wrong in being worried about her?"
 
"Because I get jealous okay?!" He snatched the blanket from my hands and started to walk off. I ran off ofter him, grabbed his wrist and turned him towards me and slammed my lips against his. I kissed him passionatly with our tongues tasting each others. I then slowly backed away and saw the shocked look on his face.
 
"Please come with me? I don't want to go without you." I pleaed him.
 
"O-okay." He agreed. I was relieved that he wasn't mad at me and a smile formed on my lips. 
 
"Then let's go!" Still holding on to his wrist, and pulled him behind me as I ran off to the airport to buy our tickets.
 
Onew's POV
 
I was standing in line at the store with a few snacks. I was almost to the counter, when I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket. I just ignored it as I was the next one in line. My phone continued to vibrate and I was becoming annoyed and pulled out my phone. I had a 2 missed calls and a text from Taemin. I opened the messgae:
 
                                               'Onew! We need your help. Jae have been kidnapped. Come to Jeju Island now. Palli!' -Taemin
 
My eyes widened in shock as I felt my heart sink in the pit of my stomach. I just dropped the things that I was going to buy without even thanking and had ran out the store. I heard the cashier yell out after me but I didn't turn back. *Jae's been kidnapped? Why couldn't have they kept a closer watch of her?* I just couldn't think of anything but getting to Jeju to find Jae. *But, who kidnapped her?* 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter. But, here's an updated and might have another chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Happy reading.