Back In Seoul.

Putting The Pieces Together
A week had passed since the incident that happened in JeJu Island. Jae and Onew has been at home recovering. Amber was still mad that no one had informed her on what happened to Jae. Amber had decided to stay home with Jae and watch over her. Minho and Key would go over to Onew's to check up on him. Taemin had been stuck at home too heartbroken to even go to school.  
 
Amber's POV
 
I was sitting on the couch watching TV while Jae was in her room sleeping. I'm still mad that no one had the guts to call me. I was stuck here worried sick about her. I then heard a groan come from the room. I got up from the couch and went to the room.
 
"Jae, you alright?" I went over to the side of the bed and touched her head. She was burning up a bit.
 
"You're burning up. Wait here." I was about to turn to go get her some asprin but she stopped me.
 
"Amber.." She said softly under her breath. I turned back towards her and sat on the edge of the bed.
 
"What is it Jae?"
 
"I wanna see Onew." She softly said. 
 
"You can't you're running a fever." I then heard a knock on the door. 
 
"Wait here." I said and left the room. I went to the door and opened to to se Jonghyun. 
 
"What do you want?" I asked him. I didn't really liked him because he was being too cold towards Jae.
 
"How is Jae?" He asked.
 
"She's fine."
 
"Look, I know I've been cold towards her lately. But I'm really sorry for what happened to her. And I misunderstood her and Key." He said.
 
"Tell me something I don't know. You could of just asked me or something. She's too into Onew to take your precious Key away." I was about to shut the door when he stopped it with his hand.
 
"Is there anything I can do to help?"He asked. I was shocked that he offered to help.
 
"She really wants to see Onew, But I'm scaried of moving her. She has a high fever."
 
"I'll carry her and drive her."
 
"I don't think..." He didn't let me finish when he came in on his own. He went into the room, then came back out with Jae in his arms.
 
"Careful, she hasn't took anything for her fever yet."
 
"Don't worry, we'll stop and I'll get her some asprins." He said. I just nodded my head and grabbed mine and Jae's purse and followed Jonghyun out the door.
 
Onew's POV
 
"I said I was fine." I was annoyed because Key kept asking if I was okay.
 
"You got hurt a week ago and you say your okay?" He nagged. I rolled my eyes.
 
"I'm going to school tomorrow and you can't stop me." I told him.
 
"The heck you are. You need to make sure you are completely healed." He said.
 
"Who's the oldest one here?" He pointed at me. I got up from my bed still feeling a slight pain in my shoulder.
 
"See, now lay back down and quit being all 'oh I'm okay'." He said and gently pushed me back in my bed.
 
We then heard a knock on my door. Minho went over and opened it. My eyes widen when I seen Jae in Jonghyun's arms. I jumped up from my bed ignoring the pain and ran over to them.
 
"What are you doing?" I asked him.
 
"She wanted to see you."
 
"I touched her and her skin felt like it was on fire."
 
"You brung her here knowing that she's burning up?" I asked him.
 
"I gave her asprins, well Amber gave her asprins on our way here." He said. 
 
"Are you stupid?"
 
"Onew-ah..." She said under breath.
 
"She's been doing that since she got back." Amber said. I felt my heart hurt.
 
"Quick, lay her down on my bed." I told him. Jonghyun then walked over and gently put her down.
 
"I'll go make her something soft to eat." Key said. He then ran out of the room.
 
"I'll come with you." Jonghyun said and followed Key.
 
"Minho, go to my bathroom and get some warm rags." He nodded his head and went to the bathroom. 
 
"Shouldn't you be worried about your wound?" Amber asked. I shook my head.
 
"She's ore important right now." I took my hand and brushed her hair away from her eyes. She stired a bit in her sleep.
 
"Onew..." She said again.
 
"Shhh, I'm here." I told her. Tears were falling from her eyes. I gently wipped them away. I then felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Minho with a rag. 
 
"Thanks." I said and took it from him putting it on her forehead.
 
"You all can go. I Can watch her." I told them. Amber and Minho nodded and left the room. Jonghyun and Key brung the food over and sat it on the nightstand.
 
"I'll take everyone with me so you two can be alone." I just nodded. I heard the door shut. I smiled.
 
"Now, I can be alone with you." I wispered to her. I just knelt by the bed and held her hand while she slept. I then soon fell fast asleep.