An Unexpected Visitor.

Putting The Pieces Together
It's been about a week and half since the party at Taemin's, and everything has became more awkward and tense between everyone, that Onew had just decided to stay to himself for while. Jonghyun keeps bothering Key every chance he gets, and Taemin seems to follow Jae around. As for Kai and Minho, they has seemed to become distant but keeps a close eye on Taemin. It was lunch time, and Jae had noticed that Onew had been by himself lately since the party. She was walking down the hall with Taemin and Key just following behind talking her ear off, then something cought her eye and she suddenly stopped and noticed Onew sitting by a tree all by himself eating his lunch. 
 
Jae's POV
 
I was walking to the lunchroom with Taemin and Key just following me, it sorta became a habit of theirs. I suddenly noticed someone by a tree, I stopped and it happened to be Onew eating his lunch by the tree by himself. I turned to Taemin and Key, "You two go ahead, I forgot something. I'll catch up later." They just looked at each other and shooked their heads and headed off to the lunchroom. I turned back around and headed my way over to Onew and sat down next to him. He looked up startled a little.
 
He grabed his chest, "You scared me."
 
"Ah, Mianhae. I didn't mean to."
 
"I-its okay." He stuttered and looked down.
 
"Is something wrong?" I asked.
 
"A-ani. I just wanted to be alone for awhile thats all."
 
"Ah, I'm sorry. I could go." I started to get up before he grabed my wrist. I turned and looked at him with shocked eyes.
 
"I-its okay. You can stay." He said and let me go. I nodded my head and sat back down next to him. He suddenly layed his head on my shoulder, I flenched a little and felt my face burn.
 
"Uh", I was lost of words and couldn't move. 
 
"Just stay, let me stay like this for a bit."
 
I nodded my head, and I'm sure he couldn't of seen it. "O-okay." I wonder if something is bothering him or if he is just really tired. I just slightly closed my eyes and rested my head upon his. I'm not sure what it is, or why I'm feeling this way, but I hoped that we could stay like that for awhile longer.
 
Onew's POV
 
I'm just so tired and confused, I just don't know anything anymore. Even my grades are slipping, and I'm sure my parents will kill me. I just layed my head on Jae's shoulder, and I think she flinched, but she soon felt relaxed a bit. I soon felt her head fall upon mine and just that I felt at ease. I felt all my problems had left for awhile and didn't have to think about it for that period of time. I don't know why I feel this way towards her, but I feel like I can trust her.
 
I hadn't realized on how long that we where like that, and I suddenly felt Jae jump up and my head slid. I quickly opened my eyes and seen Taemin standing in front of us with his mouth slightly open in shock. *How long has he been standing there?* I looked over at Jae, and she jumped up from her spot looking between me and Taemin shaking her haed. Taemin his heels and started to run away with Jae follwing after him. *What's wrong with him? I was just getting some shut eye. Wait, what's with them two?* I was suddenly lost again.
 
Taemin's POV
 
Jae hadn't come back from the classroom yet. *I wonder what's taking her so long?* I decided to go and find her to see if she needed any help. I walked out of the lunchroom and headed my way down the hallway. I looked out the window, and I did a double take. I seen Jae sitting with Onew's head on her shoulder and her head on his with both their eyes closed. My eyes widened and my heart ached. *What's going on between them?* I went over to the door, and headed my way over to them. 
 
I got to them and stood there for a few before I cleared my throat. Jae opened her eyes slowly, and blinked a bit before her eyes flew open. She jumped up from her spot and Onew's head slid down, then suddenly his eyes flew open. He had a blank expression on his face, and Jae had looked down at Onew then back at me. She suddenly shook her head. I was just so shocked and hurt, that I couldn't think. I suddenly turned and started to run, soon tears left my eyes.
 
I had heard Jae calling after me, but I just contiued to run. First Jonghyun had hurt me, and now I'm hurt once again. I had thought she was different fom the others, but I had thought wrong. *Why must I give my heart away so easily?* I was about to run across the street, until I felt someone grab me by my wrist and pulled me back. I turned and seen that it was Jae and pushed her away from me. I was about to take off again until she grabed my wrist again.
 
"Wait, Taemin. Let me explain please. It isn't what you think it is." She pleaed me.
 
I pulled away from her grip. "I seen it with my own eyes." I yelled at her. I didn't mean to do that, I was just so mad, I couldn't stop myself.
 
"Taemin, I-I....", she looked down. "I'm sorry, I don't know what for. But, it isn't what it seems. Onew was just tired and layed his head on my shoulder for a bit. But, I just happened to fall asleep, it really isn't what it seems."
 
I felt guilt run threw me. I had misunderstood her and I had yelled at her. "I-I..." I didn't know what to say. *what do I say in this situation?*
 
"I-I'm sorry. I-I just like you a lot, that I don't know what had come over me." I stopped talking and just realized on what I had just said putting my hand over my mouth. "I-I meant to say..."
 
"Tae.." was all she said.* Did I screw up?* I didn't want our friendship to be ruined over this. She just stood there with in an 'o' shape in shock, like something had taken over her body.
 
"What's with all this aruging for?" An unfamiliar voice said behind me.
 
I turned and seen a girl who dressed in boys clothes and had short brown hair. I had never seen her before, is she new here too? She had walked over to Jae waving her hand in Jae's face.
 
"Jae, earth to Jae." She said. Jae snaped her head and her eyes widened.
 
"Amber! What are you doing here?"
 
*Amber?* Do they know each other or something?
 
"I talked my parents into letting me come and study here. They agreed since you was here." She slapped Jae across the head. "And why haven't you called me or anything? I thought that I had told you to call or something when you got here and everything."
 
"I-I'm sorry. I was just busy with unpacking and getting settled in and all."
 
"Yeah, that haven't been all you've been up to. You've been hanging out with boys and haven't told me? What happened to the "I'm only going to study and not date" speech you gave me before you left for Korea? Huh?"
 
Jae blushed like crazy, and the Amber girl turned towards me and smiled. 
 
"Hi, I'm Amber. Jae's friend from America. Nice to meet you." She said while handing me her hand. I shook it and tried to smile. *So, she'll be going to this school too? Great.* I thought to myself. 
 
Jae suddenly cought on what the girl was saying and her eyes widened in shock. slightly opened. She turned to her, "SO, YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU'RE GOING TO GO TO SCHOOL HERE AND LIVE HERE TOO?"
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for late update. I've had a death in the family, and funeral to go to this week. Also, sorry for short chapter, I might do 2 updates today. I hope you are enjoying it so far. Thanks for reading.