Setting off for a new Journey.

Putting The Pieces Together
Jae's POV
 
I was rushing threw the house, I can't believe that I slept in late. I had thought that I had set my alarm clock but seems like Amber turned it off and fell back to sleep. I stopped to make sure I wasn't missing anything and remembered my laptop I didn't pack last night. I went to my desk and packed it up. I turned to look at my clock and it read 8:05 and it takes like 15 to 20 mintue to the airport.
 
"Come on Jasmine, we're running late." My mother called out to me.
 
"I'm coming mother!" I yelled back. 
 
"Amber can you please get my bag for me?"
 
"Yeah, I got it. Go ahead."
 
"Thanks." I ran down the steps and put my luggage in the trunck of the car.
 
"Here", Amber handed me my bag.
 
"Thanks."
 
We pilled up in the car and headed off to the airport.
--
 
"Okay, you sure you have everything?" my mother asked me.
 
"Yes, I believe so."
 
She hugged me with tears streaming down her face. 
 
"I'm going to miss you so much."
 
"I'm going to miss you to mother." Tears filling up my eyes.
 
I backed away and looked at Amber.
 
"I'm going to miss you too." I hugged her tightly.
 
"So will I. And you must update me everyday when something happens with all the juicey details." She smiled at me.
 
I shook my head, "I will. Promise."
 
I waved them bye and headed off towards the gate. I turned back and smiled one last time, and gave my ticket to lady and headed my way on plane for my long flight of to Korea.
 
Taemin's POV
 
 Its currently after 9 at night and I'm on my last shift of the resturant at which I worked. Its my last day working since the manager is giving me the weekend off for me to move. I will also be getting my pay check a day early so I can go staright to the office and pay off the rest of the money I need for my new apartment. I can't help but to feel bad moving out of Key's, and he was right. His parents did take me in and took care of me as their own son, but I'm glad that they where very understanding of me moving and they had agreed. They had also told me to come and visit them whenever I was free, and of course I'll do just that.
 
The guys seem to still be upset about me moving on my own, but I'm old enough to handle myself. I just don't want to be in the way or be a burden to anyone any more. I want to try and start anew for myself and find myself.
 
I heard a bell go off. "Order for table 3 is ready!" The guy behind the counter anouced.
 
I sighed, this is my last order of the day before I could head home and rest. Tomorrow will be really busy, as well as the rest of the weekend.
 
"Deh", I went and got the dish and took it to its table.
 
"Here is your order sir." He thanked me and I smiled.
 
"Anything else you need?" I asked just to make sure before I could leave and head for home and just escape into my bed.
 
"Ani, this is all."
 
I shook my head and turned to walk off to the staffs room to change my clothes. I took off my apron and headed up the stairs. I entered the locker room and headed over to my locker, I heard my phone go off. I opened my locker, hung up my apron, and picked up my phone to see a text from someone I never thought would ever talk to me again.
 
To: Taemin
 
Hey, long time no talk. How you been?
 
From: Kai
 
My eyes widened in shock. I wonder what made him text me out of the blue. 
 
To: Kai
 
Hey. And yeah it has been awhile. And alright just fixing to get off work.
 
From: Taemin
 
I put the phone back in my locker to change into my school uniform. I always head here after school so I never thought of bringing a change of clothes. I slipped my shoes back on when my phone went off again.
 
To: Taemin
 
Oh, you work now? Where at? Wanna meet up? I was hoping we could talk.
 
From: Kai
 
Meet up? I sighed, I was hoping I could just go home and rest. I guess I could spare a few minutes.
 
To: Kai
 
Sure. Why don't you meet me at the resturant that opened up downtown. That's where I work. We can go from here.
 
From: Taemin
 
I grabbed my backpack and headed on down stairs to wait on Kai. I sat in the chair near the door. Suddnly my phone went off again.
 
To: Taemin
 
Alright be there in a few.
 
From: Kai
 
I just sat my phone down and started to just finish my last bit of homework at least to just pass the time with.
 
Kai's POV
 
I missed Taemin. I have finally got over him, and I just missed being his friend. I was hoping we could be friends again. I was excited that he had agreed to meet up with me. 
 
I reached the resturant that he had told me that he works at. I seen him threw the thin glass window, and noticed he looked different. *Has he gotten skinner? What happened to him?* I shook the thoughts aside, and entered threw the door walking over towards the table he was at feeling nervous.
 
"H-Hey..."
 
He looked up, closing his book he was writting in.
 
"Oh hey. Go aheead and sit."
 
I did as I was told and sat in the seat across from him.
 
"So, what did you want to talk about?" He asked avoiding eye contact.
 
I cleared my throat. "I was hoping that we could be friends again. I miss the old days of us just hanging out and having fun."
 
"Hmm...sure."
 
My eyes widened, "Really?"
 
"Ne, I've actually tried calling you once, but you never picked up. I thought that you didn't want to talk to me."
 
"Ani, I was just trying to, you know."
 
"Yeah, I know."
 
"Well, you wanna catch up this weekend?"
 
"I can't. I'm going to be busy."
 
"Busy doing what?"
 
"Moving." He simply said.
 
"You're moving? Why? What happened?"
 
"I don't want to talk about it. I'm moving because I want to, I want to be on my own for awhile."
 
"Ah, I see. I'm sorry."
 
"It's okay. No worries."
 
I looked at him, he looks smaller than he did from the window. I'm afraid to ask him, so I'll just keep it to myself.
 
"Does the others know?"
 
"Ne, but they seem really upset about it."
 
"I can see why. They care and worry about you."
 
"I know, but I'll still be going to the same school. And I'm not moving far at all."
 
"Maybe they will come around soon." He shook his head.
 
"Hey, maybe you could help me move. Would you mind? Do you think you could ask your dad if I could borrow his moving truck?"
 
"Of course. Its no problem."
 
"Thanks." He looked at his phone and his eyes widened like they were to pop out of his head.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
He stood up and start to pack his bag, "It's really late. I need to go. I have to meet the Landlady at the apartment by tomorrow afternoon."
 
I stood up after him, "Wait, let me take you home. Ne?"
 
"Oh uh, okay."
 
I helped him finished packing his bag, and we headed out the door. This was the most we have talked in awhile, and I'm glad he agreed to be my friend again. This time I'm not leaving his side, I can see he needs someones help, and I want to be there. I hope this will be a start of a new fresh friendship for us.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG! Kai is back. :) Hmm, wonder if he is really over Taemin or will he try to get him back?Guess we'll just have to wait and see. A much longer chapter. I hope you all are enjoying the story so far. Also, I know there's a time zone difference between the US and South Korea and I tried estimating it the best I could. I hope its correct, Sorry if it isn't. Thanks for reading.