A New Life For Jae.

Putting The Pieces Together
It was finally the day that Taemin will be moving in his new appartment.  Everyone had come over to help him move his stuff. Even Kai, which everyone seems to feel awkward with him around again. Him and his father had come over with his moving truck to help move Taemin's stuff in his new appartment. Key's parents couldn't help see him off because they had work that day.
 
Key's POV
Why was Taemin talking to Kai again? It wasn't my business at all on why they are talking again, I just don't want anymore arguements between everyone. Though, no one had fully made up yet, but we are just lucky that everyone is willing to get along well to help Taemin.
 
"Anything else you need help with?" I asked Taemin which was too occupied loading the truck.
 
"No, that should be about it."
 
Everyone lined up on the curb near the truck.
 
I walked up to Taemin and hugged him. 
 
"Bye, it was really great having you here. It was more lively. And I'm sure gonna miss having you around." He chuckled.
 
"Yeah, it sure was fun. And thanks again for having me, and taking me in when I needed it."
 
"No problem at all. And don't be afraid to call me when you need anything." I backed away smiling with a slight tear refusing to escape my eyes.
 
He smiled back and faced Onew.
 
"Bye hyung. I'll make sure to see you in school. Also, go easy on Key. He's just struggling and confused. I'm sure he'll come around soon." He hugged him then backed away smiling.
 
Onew smiled back. "Ne, I know. I'll be paitent with him." He turned and looked at me with worried eyes, I just turned away avoiding his eye contact.
 
Minho hugged him but quickly backed away, "Be safe and you still have my number right?"
 
"Ne hyung, I'll call you sometime." He slightly smiled turning to Jonghyun when his smile faded.
He turned, was fixing to leave until Jonghyun grabbed his wrist, "Taemin..."
 
He turned and looked at Jonghyun.
 
"Please, don't avoid me." He looked at Taemin with pleading eyes.
 
"I'll see you in school." With that said he turned to Kai.
 
Kai smiled, "You ready?"
 
He shook his head, and headed to the passenger side of the truck and climbed in. We all just waved bye, knowing that it won't be the last time we'll see him, but I will miss him. It will be quiet without him around.
 
Jae's POV
The plane had finally landed. I got off the plane, and my legs felt a little wobbly. That was my first ever plane ride, and I'm pretty sure I would freak out, but not long after I found myself sound asleep. I went and got my luggage and headed my way out to catch a taxi. I stopped and was taken aback from the sceen I was seeing. It was beautiful, I had not pictured Korea to be this beautiful. Its so much more breath taking, and I could not stop the smile that was creeping across my face. I looked down at my watch to see what time it was, 12:05 pm. 
 
I'm running a little late, "Taxi", I called out and waited for the car to come to a stop.
 
I slid into the car and told the driver my destination, he shook his head and went on his way.
 
--
 
I sat in the office waiting on the landlady to come. She said she's helping another move in. I sighed and stood up walking around. I jumped when I heard the door opened and the landlady walked in.
 
"Sorry for letting you wait long", she said bowing.
I bowed back, "Aniyo, it's okay", I assured her with a smile. 
 
"You must be new to Korea, am I right?"
 
"Ne, I'm an foreign exchange student from America."
 
"Ahh, you're very pretty."
 
"Kamsahamnida", I bowed.
 
"Come, let me show you your new appartment, and if you need anything, feel free to contact me."
 
"Ne', I followed her pulling my luggage behind me.
 
We went to the elevator and got it. She hit the 3rd floor button. We waited silently for the ding, and got off the elevator. We walked a little ways and reached a door saying 304.
 
"This is it", she handed me the key. "A handsome young man just happen to live next door, he just moved in today."
 
"Ahhh, so he must be the one you was busy with." I smiled at her.
 
"Ne, well I'll leave you be." And she walked away.
 
I opened the door, steped in and looked around. Kinda small, but it was good enough for me. I dragged my luggage in the small livingroom and ploped down on the small sofa. It has been very exuasting and still have unpacking and a little shopping to do. I had a feeling someone was watching me, I looked up and noticed I didn't shut my door all the way but didn't see anyone so I just shooked it off.
 
I got up and dragged my luggage in the bedroom. It had a nice size bed made just for me. I just sat my luggage to the cornor and grabbed my purse and headed my way out the door to go get some lunch since I was very hungry. That plane food was not all that appealing. I saw this nice noodle shop not far from here, and I just had to try it.
 
Taemin's POV
I was left alone to unpack because Kai's father needed his help with something. I decided to put the packing aside for a little and just head out to get some fresh air. I decided to go get me a little something for lunch at the noodle shop not far from here.
 
I walked out the door and noticed that someone must have just moved in next door, she didn't quite shut the door all the way. I leaned my head in a little and seen her laying on the couch, she looked tired. I looked around a little more, but I seen her moving and her head pop up. I quickly moved away before she saw me, I leaned back in and I didn't see her again. I backed away putting my hand over my chest sighing in relief that she didn't see me. I decided to check again to make sure, and didn't see her, so I just started to walk off to the elevator.
 
--
 
I finally got to the resturant, and took my seat in the cornor of the resturant. The waitress came over and took my order, but I was suddenly pulled my attention towards the door. It was her, the one who had just moved in next door to me. She's very pretty, she must not be from here, I've never seen her around before. I was dazed by her beauty, that I didn't even know that the waitress had come back with my order and lost her balance. I jumped up, reaching my hands over to get napkins to whipe off her apron. 
 
"Mianhae", she murmered.
 
"Ani, its okay."
 
Next thing I know, there was unfamiler voice that was next to me. 
 
"Kwaenchana?", she asked.
 
I looked up to see the girl who moved in next door looking at me with a worried expression on her face, she's even more beautiful up close.
 
"Ah, ne", I said.
 
"I'll get you another", the waitress said running off embarresed.
 
I sat back down, trying to avoid eye contact. 
 
"uh, are you sure you're alright?", she asked again.
 
"Ne, I'm sure."
 
I had never been so embarresed in my life before. She shook her head and started to walk off.
 
"Ah, excuse me. But, I know you don't know me. But, would you like to have lunch with me?"
 
She turned back with a slight pink in her cheeks.
 
"Sure", she said with a dazzling smile and sat in the seat across from me.
 
"Uh, may I get your name?"
 
"Oh, Annyounghaeseyo. Nan Jasmine imnida. But you can Call me Jae. What's yours?"
 
"I'm Taemin. You can just call me Taemin." I gave her a chessy smile and she just giggled.
 
"Nice to meet you Taemin."
 
"You must not be around from here are you?"
 
"Ah, Ne. I'm not."
 
"Where are you from if you may ask?"
 
"I'm from America."
 
"Ah, America. I heard it's nice."
 
"Ah, its okay. I guess." She giggled again.
 
Woah, her giggles are just the cutest.
 
"Here is another order for you." The waitress said.
 
"Thank you."
 
She walked away, and I turned towards Jae. 
 
"Aren't you going to eat? That is why you came isn't it?"
 
"Ah, Ne. It is. I totaly forgot. But I don't know what to order."
 
"Oh, I can order for you. Its actualy my first time here. But, it all seems to look so good."
 
"Ani, its okay. I'll just have what you have. it looks pretty good."
 
"Ah, Ne." I turned to see the same waitress who seemed to be waiting for Jae's order.
 
"She said she'll just have the same order as me."
 
"Ne." She turned and left.
 
"How about I show you around?"
 
"That would be nice."
 
The waitress came back with Jae's order, bowed then left.
 
"I still need to buy a few things. If that's okay." 
 
"Sure, I know a great place. The mall is just a few blocks away."
 
"That's great."
 
She turned and started to eat. I noticed that she has great manners. I just followed eating and we just sat in a comfortable silence just eating our lunch. This is the most peace I've had in a long time. I might just enjoy her company.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is that chapter. :) Sorry its kinda long. I hope you like it. I might just do another chapter tomorrow. :) Happy reading. :)