He's Where?

Putting The Pieces Together
Its been 2 days and still no sign of Minho. Everyone had spent their whole weekend trying to find him. Everyone had tried to get Taemin to calm down, he had became to restless to find Minho.
 
Jae's POV
 
"Taemin, I'm sure we'll find him soon. Let's just just go home for now and rest. You haven't slept in days." I tried to reason with him.
 
"No, I don't want to. Minho is a good friend of mine who's been there when I needed him most. And I'm sure right now, he needs me. I have to find him."
 
I grabbed him by the wrist, "Please Taemin? I'm worried about your health. Just please go home and rest. I'll miss school, and we both can continue looking for him together. Okay?"
 
He looked at me all teary eyed, "Jae...", He pulled me into his arms and embraced me into a hug.  "That's why I like you so much. You're to caring." I blushed at his complement and hugged him back. "I'm sure we'll find him." I whispered in his ear.
 
He shook his head and back away slowly with a smile forming on his face. He suddenly leaned in and kissed my forehead and slowly backed away. "I'm glad to see that you worry about me."
 
I began to feel my heart race, "Y-yeah. You're my very first friend when I came here. O-of course I'll worry." He smiled at me.
 
"Let's go home." He said, grabbing my hand and started to walk home with my following behind.
 
Kai's POV
 
It was starting to get dark, and I started to walk home. *How could Minho be missing anyways? I talked to him this past Friday, and he seemed pretty okay to me. Wait, on second thought, he did mention going away for awhile, but I can't seem to remember where.* I sighed and had decided to take the long way home to try and clear my mind.
 
I had began to come up to that little convient store that's like a few blocks away from Taemin's apartment. *That's right, I forgot that this was the way to Taemin's. Maybe I should pay him a visit to see how's he's holding up.* I had walked passed the store, and seen Taemin and Jae talking. I just back behind the building trying make sure that they didn't see me.
 
"That's why I like you so much. You're so caring." I head Taemin say. *What? Taemin likes Jae?*  I felt my heart clinch in pain. *Minho didn't even tell me about this.* I peeked from the side of the building, and my eyes widened in shock. Taemin had leaned in and kissed her on the forehead.
 
"I'm glad to see that you worry about me." He said to her. "Y-yeah. You're my very first friend when I came here. O-of course I'll worry." She told him. He then smiled at her. *Wait, so Jae also likes Taemin?* 
 
"Let's go home." He said and grabbed her hand. My heart ached even more at the sight. Then Taemin had started to walk away pulling her behind him. I came out from the hiding spot I was in, and stood there feeling tears run down my face. *I thought that I had finally a chance with him.* I slowly started to continue walking my way home. *I have to do something about her, I won't let her stand in my way. Taemin is mine. I won't loose him again.* I stopped in front of their apartment, and looked towards Taemin's window. *I'll make you mine, and get rid of her for good.* I turned back and started to walk home.
 
--
 
The next day:
 
Taemin's POV
 
I got up the normal time I normally do for school, and took a shower. I heard a knock on the door, and exited it out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waits. I exited my room and went over to the door to open it. I unlocked the door, and opened it. 
 
"Hel....", She turned covering her eyes. "I-I'm sorry. I d-din't know you were taking a shower."
 
My eyes widened. "A-Ah...Wait, here." I closed the door and ran to my room. *I Can't believe Jae had seen me like this!* I went to my closet and grabbed some clothes and quickly got dressed. I exited my room and ran back to the door and opened it. 
 
"Ah, sorry about that. You can come in now." I backed a little to give her access to enter. She smiled and entered. "It's okay." I blushed, turned and shut the door and turned back facing her.
 
"You're up early."
 
"I told you I'd help you look for Minho didn't I?"
 
I walked over to the sofa and motioned her to come and join me. "Come sit." She smiled and walked to the sofa and sat down near me.
 
"So...where should we begin to look?" She asked.
 
"Honestly, I have no idea." She put her hand on my shoulder. I felt my heart to beat fast. "I'm sure we'll think of something."
 
I shook my head, "y-yeah. You're right. But, I don't even know where to look." I lowered my head. Suddenly I heard my phone go off. "Oh, I'll be right back." 
 
I got up off the sofa and went to my room. I walked over to my table beside my bed and picked up my phone. I had a message from Kai.
 
"I think I know where Minho might be.'
-Kai
 
*What? And he's jst now telling me this?* I ran back to the livingroom. 
 
"What is it Taemin?"
 
"I got a text saying that he might know where Minho is."
 
"Really? Well, hurry up and text him back."
 
I took the phone and had messgaed him back. 
 
"What? Why tell me this now? Where is he?"
-Taemin
 
I sat down on the sofa next to Jae and waited on a reply.  Then my phone went off again.
 
"I'm not sure. I think he mentioned something about Jeju Island."
-Kai
 
"Jeju? What would he be doing there?" Jae asked. 
 
"I'm not sure."
 
"Did he say where in Jeju he was going?"
-Taemin
 
"I've always wanted to go to Jeju Island." She said. 
 
"Well, looks like you might get to go today." 'Bling.' My phone went off again. 
 
"I think it was a hotel near the beach. It shouldn't be far from the airport."
-Kai
 
"Thanks for the info. Jae and I will head there now."
-Taemin
 
"But, neither of us has that type of money for plane tickets. How are we going to get the money?" 
"I have a little. We'll just have to find a way." 'Bling.'
 
"I want to come along. I'll pay for our plane tickets."
-Kai
 
"Well, there we have it."
 
"But, I don't feel right letting him pay."
 
"I'll pay him back for you. But, right now lets just go find Minho."
 
I grabbed her hand and ran out the door heading over to Kai's. *I really do owe him big time.*