icebreakers!

pledge

 

 

Chapter 9

 

5:50 am


Taeyeon did not have enough sleep as well as sunny, she wakes up and head to the kitchen. While sunny tries to get some sleep. Yoona was not around and seohyun was at her vacation. Yuri will be back later and sooyoung,tiffany,jessica and hyoyeon was still asleep. Taeyeon decided to cook fried rice for the others. All of the girls have their set schedule except sunny and tiffany.

Yuri’s POV


Oh I really miss her we have five minutes break before the last take on set…maybe she’s still asleep at this time.so I decided to text her.

To:sica

“I will be home later can’t wait to see you sica-yah.

Message sent!

 

“Here have some drink” one of the crew handed me a coffee.

“thank you.” I said in reply and smiled back. It was cold today. I hope sica was ok she doesn’t text me or even called me yesterday. Maybe she was busy. Ahhhh….i can’t help but to think of her. I need to gain my focus and concentrate.

“one more minute! Everyone be prepared!” the director shouts. Five more hours and I am good to go.


Back to the dorm…

Sooyoung’s POV

I smell something scrumptious. I need to get up and eat that.

I open my eyes and go to the washroom I look at the mirror and…

“YAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!” I scream what happened to my face. Someone play a prank on me.

Who could it be? Wait where’s hyoyeon? she’s with me last night.

 I walk out of my room. I screamed out loud as I go downstairs.

“she’s dead!”I said to myself.  I look like a raccoon with this drawing on my face.


Hyoyeon’s POV

A screaming sooyoung wake me up. She’s so loud. Oh I remember.

All hail the great shikshin! I play a prank on her and now she’s in rage. Looks like she’s hunting me.


[Flashback]

As we got upstairs I decided to chat with sooyoung at her room. We talk about the confusing thing that is happening between our group were relationships are being involve.

“looks like there are more pairing that will come up” I said.

“yeah. I don’t know what got into them.” Sooyoung answered.

“first yulsic. Now taeny is real! What’s next?!” soo screamed.

“hyoyoung!” I said. then we stare at each other and burst out laughing.

“yuri will be back tomorrow right?” I ask.

“yes why? Don’t tell me you like her? Are you?” sooyoung ask seriously.

“ No way! Hahaha what are you saying. I am just thinking that if she gets back we will be seeing a whole lot of kissing! And hugging from the royal couples. Do you get eh?” I said.

“yeah your right.plus more taeny flirting, Then, AWKWARDNESS hello! ahahaha” soo said.

"but your a taeny-shipper"said hyoyeon

"yeah i am a locksmith. but i like it more virtually"soo said

“haha…let’s stop this you want to sleepover? Well yoona was not around.” Soo asked me.

“sure. I am getting sleepy now. Let’s take a rest and call it a day!”  I said then we slept.

…….{2 hours later..}

THuuuUD* “AWW! Sooyoung!” I fell from the bed sooyoung pushed me and she laugh. I get up and look at her whoa she still asleep. I wonder how yoona manage to sleep with her. I poke her cheek. She giggles. This will be fun. Revenge! I took a pen from the reminder board of yoona and TADA! I had finished my masterpiece. I took a picture of her with my artistic talent. Tomorrow will be a hell lot of a day. Then I get to my room and left her.

[end of flashback]

I got up and fix myself before she finds out that I am here. Better be ready for a mash up. This will be fun.


Jessica’s POV                                                        

I woke up and space out for a moment. Then I go to the bathroom and take a shower.

“so refreshing.” Wait I remember that she will be back later. I look for my phone and then I saw a text message from her.

 

“I will be home later can’t wait to see you sica-yah.

From:yuri

I wanted to text back and call her but I also want her to miss me badly. I decided not to and got downstairs

 I saw taeny on action again they are on the kitchen. I saw tiffany clings to taeyeon and tiffany poured kisses to taeyeon’s cheek. LAME!

“uhhhum” I made a cough interruption sound. I want them to notice that someone was “here” and they must stop doing any further than that.

Taeyeon glance and release from tiffany. “oh goodmorning sica.” She said shyly.

“goodmorning you can continue doing that and get a room. I want to have my breakfast too.” 

“alright then suit yourself”  tiffany said with her eye smile.

I look at her and just as I about to say anything a very loud scream caught my attention…

“YAAAHHHHHH!!!” sooyoung screamed rushing downstairs.

The three of us looked at her. Then we burst out laughing. Laughing so hard that our stomach hurts. But tiffany was dying of clapping without any sound coming from her.

“wah..haha..haha..what..ha…haha..ppen to u?” taeyeon manage to say while trying her best not to laugh while asking.

“WHERE IS SHE?!” sooyoung asked ignoring taeyeon.

“and who is SHE???” I said then started to laugh again.

“PRINCESS FIONA!” sooyoung said and leave us while she run upstairs to find hyoyeon that was not around here.
 

“they are insane! Hahaha” tae said.

“oh I guess hyoyeon was dead if sooyoung finds her.” I said smiling.

As sooyoung went upstairs she head out to hyoyeon’s room. Opening the door she saw hyoyeon sitting at the edge of the bed while drying her hair.

“what did you do to me!?” sooyoung said looks like she’s a bit pissed.

“wow. I am really good. haha” hyoyeon said playfully while looking at sooyoungs face.

“HOW DARE YOU!” sooyoung said and grabbed hyoyeon’s collar.

“let go of me! you started it!” hyoyeon said and sooyoung let go in confusion. Then she pinch the girl’s nose and run.

“WHY YOU!!!! PRINCESS FIONA!!!” sooyoung shouted while caressing her nose. Then chase hyoyeon.


Sunny’s POV

I heard a loud noise and that makes me awake from my dreamland.

“what the heck is happening” I mumble to myself then I hear footsteps wait are they running.

I open the door and surprise a big dashing sooyoung and hyoyeon rolling on the floor. What’s wrong on sooyoung’s face? What’s with them.

I decided to ignore them and head downstairs. I saw the others preparing the table and the food.

“goodmorning” I greeted giving the best smile that I can give. taeyeon and tiffany sitting next to each other all the things that had happened last night was starting to get back into my head.

“do you want anything sunny-ah?” tae asked me.

“nothing I can manage” I give her a smile as an assurance that I am fine.

“have you seen the two?” Jessica ask.

“yeah I saw them rolling on the floor like kids.what’s with them and sooyoung’s face?” I ask and laugh.

“so that’s where the noise came from” tiffany said.

“we don’t know either. I should stop them before they got a fight.” Taeyeon said and before she stands.

“HEEELLLLPPPP!!! Shikshin on dragon mode!! ahaha” hyo said while running towards us I noticed that she also has some ink on her face.

“PRINCESS FIONA!!! Come back I am not done yet!” sooyoung following hyoyeon.

We all laugh when saw them closer. “hey wait!you two stop on whatever you’re doing. Let’s eat first” taeyeon said.

Sooyoung has no problem with that obviously. I sat beside sica. So I can see every movement of taeny. Taeyeon I want to know if you are telling the truth. How I wish you were.


At the dining area…

“she’s really quiet while eating.so what happened to both of you?” tiffany asked

The two look at each other. both of them point at each other and said in unison. “she started it!!!”

We all laugh.

“you started it!” sooyoung said.

“no!! you started it you pushed me last night that I fell down from the bed while sleeping!” hyoyeon said.

“I don’t remember anything…” sooyoung said while looking at hyoyeon.

“yah! You push me so hard. My hips are still in pain you know.”hyoyeon said. the rest are looking at them while giggling.

“but that’s not my fault! I am in dreamland. And somewhat you took advantage of it that you make my face look like a raccoon!” sooyoung said.

“yeah I guess you over did it hyo.” Taeyeon said.

“yeah taeyeon is right. You could have done something else.” Tiffany said.

“hmm..maybe you should push her off to bed too..” sunny said whilstfully.

“so that’s it. You guys make out of it already. On count of three.” Jessica said.

“one two..three!” they all count.

“mianhe!” sooyoung and hyoyeon said in unison.

“I still don’t get how yoona manages to sleep beside you.” Hyoyeon said.

“well we usually slept on different bed. but since she’s not around I decided to pull and join our bed so it will be bigger enough for me to roll around while I sleep.” Sooyoung said giggling.

“so it is your fault after all!” sunny said and all of them laugh and continue eating.

Sooyoung looked at the frowning hyoyeon and smile.

“now now.. let’s finish this up for we have our schedules for today.” Taeyeon said.

“awww.. I will miss you taetae..” tiffany said while pouting. Sunny looked at taeyeon.

“i..i…I will too fany.” taeyeon said while blushing. “you’re really sweet tae tae” tiffany hugs taeyeon suddenly and peck her on the cheeks.

“ahh..uuhhhmm!” sooyoung reacted. Both unclasped from the hug.

“it’s too early for PDA’s” said hyoyeon.

“get upstairs will yah. You guys always wanted to get interrupted do you?” said jessica

“envy aren’t we siiica?” said tiffany.

“you wish!” Jessica said while smirking.

“err..stop guys. Don’t put up a fight.” Taeyeon said.

“I am done call me if you guys are finish already I will be in charge” sunny said leaving the others and went upstairs.

“whats with her?” hyoyeon said looking at taeyeon.

“I I don’t know!” taeyeon said as she notice stare from soo,sica and hyo.

“let me ask her. But first let me finish eating.” sooyoung said

“no let me talk to her. I will take care of it.” Taeyeon insisted.

“alright if you say so” sooyoung said while munching. Taeyeon stood up but tiffany grabbed her wrist but she unclasped her wrist and followed sunny. Tiffany now eats while frowning.

“jealous huh?! Tiffany??” Jessica said teasingly.

“whatever!” tiffany said while pissed off. Jessica smiled.

“I am sensing danger” hyoyeon said looking at sooyoung.

“yeah me too. Hahaha” sooyoung answered and they laugh.

a/n:  thank you for reading.
leave some commments. i will gladly reply ^_^

suggestions.request.are acceptable.


dear subscribers thank you ♥.. add me as freind if you want. i dont bite :P