chances...

pledge

 

the girls hardly saw each other they are so occupied. very busy. ,

 

 

yuri is busy promoting her series. sunny has her musical and invincible youth filming together with hyoyeon, sooyoung has her cameos and photo shoots, taetiseo was recording and practicing. Yoona has her filming too. Jessica requests for a break she’s not sleeping at the dorm, she was with the girls during practice and live performances only.

 

 

 

Yoona’s pov

I have no schedule today.

Whenever i saw yuri unnie… she is not on her usual self.. yes she plays with me when I pick at her and but there’s something wrong with her even she’s smiling.

maybe she misses Jessica-unnie… it’s been two weeks since the fight. I should make a call to sica unnie.

[phone rings…]

Hello… yoona?

Yes unnie…ah  are you busy?

Depends on what you will answer. Why?

I want to talk to you. Can we meet?

Ahhh… sure… but how?

Hmm.. let’s meet at the café near our dorm.

Alright be there in an hour.

Thanks unnie. Bye take care.

Thankfully she’s coming..*sigh*

 

 

 

A week passes…

 

  

Sunny,taeyeon,seohyun,hyoyeon,Tiffany and yuri was left the other day. The danshins decided to have their date, while hyoyeon and seohyun went out to buy some goguma and snacks. Yuri and tiffany, Both of them decided to talked about these issues about Jessica and yuri cheating and the truths. Tiffany told yuri everything that happened at that time same as yuri. Both of them realize what happened. Both are at fault, losing trust and allowed jealousy consumed them. But still yuri and sica haven’t got there time to talk and get together.

 

 

 

One month had passed….

 

sunny’s pov

Today taetiseo will be having their debut. But I won’t be around since we have our musical. I hope fans will be looking forward to it since the teasers has good feedbacks.

I miss my taeyeon soooo much. I haven’t seen her in three days! Waaahh.. TT__TT

Stupid schedules… I’ll give her a call.

[rings…]

She didn’t pick up… I wonder what she is doing right now… *sighs*

“sunny-ssi your next in 10 minutes” I heard the crew shouted.

“alright… thank you” I replied.

Well anyhow… FIGHTING!

 

 

Yuri’s pov

Promotions activities are over. I have nothing to do now. I looked at my phone.

It’s been a long time since I saw her….

How is she? I want to see her. It’s been a month for now. Sometimes I wanted to call her but…I don’t know why I couldn’t do it. I know it was my fault too, but I was mad at that time. I needed time to reflect on what I did….

And I can see that she’s contented… without me by her side.

Last two days I called krystal and asked if she was fine. She told me that she is fine and with her friends, she said also that Jessica was not around korea, she went to America a few days ago. I said thank you and told her that don’t tell Jessica that I call. Then I ended the call and frown; I was hoping that she was not okay since I am not around and wanted to see me badly but I was wrong... I am wrong… I should apologize to her… how I could be so full of myself letting her go all this time. Even we didn’t get back to the way it was before but at least we can talk to each other even as friends.

I remember the day that I told her I like her…

[flashbacks…

We are at the balcony of our new dorm.

“sica..i think I like you.” I said teasingly. I know she likes me. The way she treats me is way too special. I can see it, I can feel it.

She looks at me. No she stares at me.

“what did you say?” she said.

“me? I didn’t say anything..” I said. I am grinning at that time. I was controlling myself not to look at her.

“yuri-ah~” she said and held my hand. “I love you too.” she said and I looked at her. I laugh…

“your too full of yourself. I didn’t say that I love you” I said and look away.

“what?! You’ve just said it, see? Let’s get together…” she said still looking at me.

“what if I don’t want too?” I said and let go of her hold.

“well you can’t do that” She said and face me.

“huh, and why?” I said.

 Then I felt something soft was touching my lips.. she is kissing me. Well I also kissed back. Then she parted.

“you should take a hold of your action from now on so take responsible of me.”  She said and walk back to inside.

“hey your so …” I shouted and run towards her. She ran downstairs and there in front of everyone even our manager.

I stop.

“ahh..yuri~yah what’s the matter?” sooyoung asked.

“nothing..” I said. I looked at Jessica she’s approaching me. She held my hand and smiles at me then… she kissed me in front of everyone. I let go. I look at everybody’s faces, they are surprise the way I do.

“we are finally together, so we will share a room.” Jessica said and smiles. Everyone was still at shock at that time they looked at me..

“wh-what? I’ll be upstairs, If you need me just call me.” I said while blushing madly and ran upstairs.

End of flashback…]

I heard someone knocks…

“yuri-unnie, I will get going now.” yoona shouted.

I open the door and say goodbye. Everyone was not around…I was left alone.” I sigh and get back to bed.

 

After a few hours of spacing out, I looked at my phone.. I will call her… I should call her…

*phone rings….

Rings….

Rings….

Rings….

Rings….

Rings…. Pick It up please…

Rings….

Rings….

Rings….

Rings…

Still no one answer’s...

 

a/n: should yulsic get back together??

Taetiseo’s debut.. sunyeon was not seeing each other in quite a while…

More updates??..  want to see your comments..thank you for reading