part 5 : flashbacks

pledge

 

Chapter 5

Tifanny’s POV

 

(On my way to my room, I saw sunny walk towards their room still busy on her phone.)

 

I heard sica shouting upstairs. So I went to her room and ask her what’s wrong. I knocked at her door worriedly and ask her why she is shouting.

Sica opened the door …

“if I told you it’s nothing will you stop bugging me?!” she said bleakly. It pissed me off!

I’m just concern about her then what did I get in return!? such a cold blooded person. 

I ran downstairs and saw taetae about to stand from the sofa maybe she’ll go upstairs but I dash to her and hugged her and said about what sica did. I am about to cry at the moment. Taeyeon really is sweet she knows how to comfort everyone around. After talking to taeyeon I felt a lot better, she told me that maybe sica was just upset that’s why she situate what she felt at that time to me. Taetae hugs me and patted my head. I feel something ticklish inside my chest. I like how it felt.

 

Meanwhile it’s evening. Sica is still on her room while taeng and tiff go outside to buy groceries for them. sunny who’s still busy texting on her room. She manages to break the wall between her and yongmin. She even invited yongmin to come see them perform next week at seoul concert grounds. Yongmin didn’t come up with a decided reply which made sunny to be slightly down.


 

Taeyeon’s POV

As I walked on the market me and tiffany split up so we won’t gather much attention from the people both of us wear head caps for disguise. I was still thinking about what happened earlier sunny was occupied by the visitors earlier and after they left she was busy texting. Because of my curiosity I asked her earlier, she said that it’s yongmin lee the network analyst earlier. She was captivated by the skills and intelligence of yongmin. Well that’s sunny… a little bit more…I know she might think that she can …fall for her.

 just like what happened to sungmin , taemin and...

us..

 I’m a bit jealous though, I still like her obviously but there’s nothing I can do about it we’ve already agreed about this.

[flashbacks…]

It was the first time we became roommates. That is the start of our close friendship. I remember how sunny and sungmin had their relationship which starts from the trainee days. Help’s them to develop and they are falling slowly to each other they lasts almost 3 years after our debut  before sungmin broke up with her. I was there I saw her defeated then she finds comfort from taemin because of the interviews and we are at the same company after all she’s too comfortable with him but before she falls in love again she found out that taemin is… gay, well taemin shows off.

It’s funny though she seeks help and comfort from me after that. We started developing mutual feelings to each other more than friends but I decided to take a distance between us before both of us will get drowned by our stupid decisions, because in the end I know that our relationship will not last. It can’t be, it will affect all of us, our ambition’s. It’s forbidden. Unlikely the yuri and jessica part which is granted by the management for media and self-purposes. And I don’t want our friendship to be ruined because of that, this way I know it will be better and it’s for the best. I can watch out for her. And be with her until the end. I will not stop myself to love her but I will not have her as long as I can. I want her to be happy more than I can give her, I will stay as her best friend as much as possible.

[End of flash back]

Suddenly taeyeon’s phone rings.

“hello taeyonnie?” sunny’s in her aegyo voice.

“hello sunny-ah. what is it?” I said,

“uhmm … where are you? I walk downstairs your nowhere here and fany too are you two on a date?” she said bluntly. I think I’m blushing at that moment.

“I’m with tiff and we are buying groceries for us later, is there something you’d like?” I replied.

“uhmm.. I was starting to get jealous here[still in her aegyo voice].. ahaha just kidding it’s lonely here because there’s no one around sica just left minute’s ago anyways .. i want something sweet” she said.

She’s playing around is she bored, but I am admitting that I kind of like what she’s doing.

“oh then how about a kiss when I get back?” I said seriously.

 “nehh,,, stop joking…*silence*but if you insist then..hahahaha” she said in her aegyo voice whilst laughing,

 “aigoo~since there’s no one with you, will be heading home then.” I laugh forcefully.

 “okay then I will be waiting. bye” she said lively then ended the call.

I called tiffany right away and told her to buy some chocolates for sunny. And we will meet up at the cashier number 5.

I was at the place then someone hugs me from behind.

 “ahh miyoungie someone might notice us.” I said carefully and face her.

“ahh I just miss you… hehe your no fun ahjumma” she said laughing.

“ok ok.let’s pay now” I said removing her hands from my waist. I saw her pouted.

We are near the car. fany was not giving any reaction nor complain from carrying lots of loads.

“oh come on. I’m just trying to protect us lets go now. please? Sunny is waiting alone there” I place my hand on her shoulder.

“You are being unfair! Ahjumma kim taeyeon ” she said loudly and entered the car leaving the loads on me. Now I’m in confusion why suddenly she’s in fumed. I put the groceries at back seat and start the engine. Fany was beside me she’s facing the window.

“fany what’s wrong is there something I did?” I asked her in my most polite way.

“Nothing” With that statement of hers I don’t have any idea what to think and say.

“ahh what do you want me to do? I don’t get you ” I asked her we are on the streets now.  She sighed and said “taetae, I’m a bit confused right know (sigh) I don’t know.” She blushes and looks away. I don’t know how to respond.
”was that a confession?” I said taking her statement as a joke.
“You wish!” with a death glare she said with a bit of embarrassment.
I laughed but she seems upset. After that silence covered us until we come back home.

 

 

a/n: ahhh.. what's with the karma by the way? i dont know whats that for, i thought its a bad thing..

aigoo..updates here you are... keep on reading,subscribing and commenting..thank u thank u...