oh! ...this ain't good....

pledge

 

Jessica and tiffany had left for the photo-shoot on vogue. Sunny and hyoyeon will be having there invincible youth set. Yoona and sooyoung went to their designated rooms and get a sleep. Taeyeon is reporting online. Yuri is still on her filming. And seohyun is still on her vacation.

 


Its 5:40  pm

Jessica and tiffany had arrived. the house is quiet. With their shopping bags we already know where the two came from after the photo-shoot. They bought pizza and pasta for the rest. But no one seems to be downstairs. Fany place the food at the table on the living room. Sica went upstairs to put her shopping bags at her room. Tiffany then went also upstairs to call the girls and place her shopping bags to her room.

[shouting in front of shikshin's room]

"THERE IS FOOD DOWNSTAIRS!!!" tiffany shouted, without further ado both of them burst downstairs.

[Knocking at sunyeon's room]

 Taeyeon opened the door and tiffany hopped at her with a hug. “taeyeon I miss u” tiffany greeted the surprise taeyeon. “ah fany-ah welcome back how was the photoshoot?” asks taeng releasing from the hug.

“it was like hell with Jessica teasing me all day long. And theres no one to comfort me there” Fany pouted.

“awww poor fany.. don’t worry I am here now. ” taeng smiled and patted her head.

“How sweet of you taetae. Oh lets go downstairs there’s food for you guys.” Tiffany said and clings to taeyeon with a wide smile while walking downstairs.

 

[Living room]

Taeyeon and tiffany is walking towards the others.

“hey plates up!” sooyoung said smiling widely.

“Where… is… jessica?” asked yoona

"she’s on her room maybe she’s tired for teasing me whole day and strolling at the mall.”  tiffany said whilst handling a plate to taeyeon.

“oh maybe she’s dying to see yuri ahahaha poor ssica” soo said.

“no I am not!” sica said going downstairs.

“oops! BUSTED! hahaha” sooyoung said laughing.

And the others laugh too because of sooyoung’s reaction. They watch tv while eating.


Its 9:00 pm

Hyoyeon and sunny was back from filming.

“hello everyone!” hyo said.

They are still on the living room watching randomly turning the channels.

Taeyeon was leaning on the couch while fany is laid on her lap. Sica was near the tv and sooyoung was lying on the carpet. Yoona is sitting on the other seat.

 “we left you some pizza on the fridge just heat it up.” Sooyoung said sitting up.

“nah we already ate at the set.” Sunny said looking at taeyeon and fany’s position and hyoyeon nodded. Hyoyeon sat beside sooyoung and sunny sat near the couch.

“I guess I will be going now. I still have my filming later. I need to fix myself first” yoona said.

“alright good luck to your kissing scene! It’s your chance after all” sooyoung said teasingly.

 hyo , sunny , Jessica and sooyoung look at each other and said

“YOOOOOONA FIGHTING!!!” and all of them giggles making the atmosphere livelier. Even the ice princess laughed at that moment.

Yoona was embarrassed but still she laughed at the thought.

“yah stop it guys! I ‘ll go ahead now” then yoona went upstairs.


“sica are you alright about yuri’s kissing scene?” hyoyeon suddenly asks.

“well no of course.. but it’s our profession after all.” Sica said facing hyoyeon.

“quite a confidence and trust you have there. But are you not frightened about the possibilities you know that she might …” Hyoyeon asked.

“I have never thought of it though but for now I will just enjoy what we have.” Sica answered toughly.

“so how far you guys had been?” sooyoung interrupted.

“is this a hot seat?? Why should I answer back” sica asked as she turns red.

“ohh come on sica I wanted to know too don’t be such a kill joy” sunny said smiling curiously hyoyeon nodded and fany and taeng also looked at her.

“well..i don’t think it’s appropriate to answer since yuri was not around why don’t you guys asked her when she return.”sica disallowed there question.

"oh sica spit it out I’ll tell mine if you tell yours” sunny said smirking.

”I am not interested sunny…” sica said in cold tone sunny pouted with frown on her face.

“aww poor sunny-ah …come on sica pwweeeaaase! My curiosity was at its stake right now” tiffany said while sitting up from taengs lap.

“I will be leaving now. Bye everyone” yoona interrupted.

“bye take care yoona”  hyoyeon said. “enjoy” sooyoung said laughing. They wave their hands to yoona then yoona left the dorm.

“ok back to you sica come tell us.” Tiffany said.

“I blurt out if you tell us your secret and taeyeon.” sica said remembering some events she saw.

“oh?! Don’t tell me taeny is real?” sooyoung said in shock quite happy as a locksmith. Hyo dropped her jaw in surprise while sunny looked at taeyeon with  disbelief.

Sica smirked.  “no..no you guys! We are not like that.” Taeyeon said with puppy eyes while gesturing and stare at sunny.

“ahahahaha guilty aren’t we taeyeon?” sica said.

“sunny help me out here” taeyeon said.

“WHAT?! You guys really are lovebirds after all” sunny said giggling hiding her jealousy. Hyoyeon was enjoying the arguing and so is sooyoung. Taeyeon raise an eye brow looking at sunny.

“you really thought that?” tiffany said.

“yes we are” sica answered mischievously .

“then maybe I will make it true perhaps” tiffany said, then pulled taeyeon in a kiss.

All of them gaped in shock for what fany did. Sunny looked away. soo and hyo looked like a stunned fish with their mouth left hanging. Sica was staring at them.

Taeyeon likes the sensation that she’s feeling she returned the kiss but a glimpse of sunny’s fuming face lit up and she comes back to her senses then pushes fany away with her eyes wide open.

“fany-ahh why did you do that!?” taeyeon asked in a high tone.

“so they will stop asking! well I guess it works out.” Fany said blushing.

Sunny run’s upstairs she doesn’t want to see them anymore as she was raged in jealousy and envy.

“ohwhoaw that’s quite a scene right there..why did sunny suddenly left?” asked hyo

“oh I don’t know maybe she did not find it entertaining.” sooyoung answered then laugh.

Taeyeon suddenly stand but tiffany held her hand and said “tae stay with me please…” taeyeon decided to stay and let sunny for a while she knew that sunny was not happy the way she sees what tiffany just did.

“oh I guess we shall now go to our respected beds and let them be” said sica.

“oh I guess so let’s leave them and let them continue what they have started.”  hyo said while giggling.

“yeah have fun you two goodnight!” soo said teasingly. Then the three went upstairs.

Taeyeon looked at tiffany wandering. “what??” tiffany asked looking at taeyeon.

“I can’t believe you just di~” taeyeon was cut by a lashing lips planted on hers. She tried to resist but it was too good to refuse. She kisses back but taeyeon’s thought are fighting, sunny’s face flashes at her mind.

“hmm..fa-ny..-ple..aasse stt…” trying to speak while fighting to the luscious pleasure she’s tasting. Tiffany still continues and deepened the kiss as she found a passage to tae’s mouth while she speaks. Taeyeon was defeated and let tiffany as they continue wildly and passionately. At some time they gasped some air taeyeon now has the chance to speak.

“stop..stop please let’s stop” taeyeon said while breathing hardly.

“you don’t like it taeyeonnie?” fany asks.

“it’s just that this is not right. you know it already that I like someone else” taeyeon paused and inhaled thinking of sunny.

“Don’t worry I won’t regret this. Just so you know, I mean it when I did that. I took it seriously. I’m sorry I owe you an apology.” Fany said disappointedly.

“no no it’s my fault too I shouldn’t returned the…..the kiss.” Taeyeon said. Tiffany nodded.

“I need to go to my room now. Please do understand fany-ah” tae said and hugged tiffany tightly.

“I will .don’t worry. Thank you taeyeonnie” fany said gently. “you should take some rest now let’s go” then both of them went upstairs.


Sunny’s POV

I was pissed off when I saw taeng and fany kissed. Really great! Maybe that’s the reason that we can’t be together before. Well she never said anything to me before about them I thought we were best friends and tiffany was just a friend? Arggghhh!!! My head hurts. But what can I do. I need to get some rest. But I can’t I was too absorbed by the scene earlier. I cover myself with my blanket. I wanted to cry but I manage not to. And then silence fills the room.


Tiffany’s pov

At tiffany’s room…

Yeah I know what I did. I kissed taeyeonnie. I lose control of myself. And I did it in front of them. But I don’t regret it though. I wish time stopped at that time. I know she said that she liked someone … sunny but I don’t care she returned the kiss anyway. I won’t let go of that moment. I still have my hopes up. I will savor this day and treasure it. My first kiss with taeyeonnie.


Taeyeon’s POV

I don’t know how I will explain everything to her. Sunny-ah forgive me I did not want that to happen but I know you did not like it either I saw how you react. But half of it was my fault too. How I wish that I could turn back time. You’re the one I like, but there’s no need to explain things I guess but I know I still need to try. I will gather my strength and face you now. I must clear things out. Now!


[At the dandyu’s room]

“I heard someone entered the room. Maybe it’s taeyeon." sunny thought.

Taeyeon walks slowly beside sunny’s bed “sunny-ah.. Are you asleep?” taeyeon doesn’t get any reply from sunny. “I know your still awake. You’re not whining. Come on hear me up.” no response from sunny.  Taeyeon pulls the blanket covering sunny. Sunny suddenly sits up.

“you don’t need to do that. I understand it already.” Sunny said but still wishes to know everything from taeyeon.

“sunny-ah no, what you think is wrong about me and tiffany.” Taeyeon said pleading.

“I get it already taeyeon that’s the reason why you don’t let me have you before right? You hide it from me by lying. I will be still here. Don’t worry I promise I won’t change even I knew it already. your still my best freind” Sunny said smiling weakly.

“[taeyeon?? she doen’t call me by my nickname]But sunny I am telling the truth there’s nothing between us! Tiffany just did an act earlier for them to stop.” Taeyeon said with tears starting to form on the corner of her eyes.

“taeyeon just stop. you will just hurt me if you continue being like that. I saw everything you even returned the kiss! So stop acting up like I said I do understand whatever you two have. In fact I was never even your girlfriend after all so don't say sorry” Sunny said trying to get the blanket to cover her-self up.

I know and I am sorry for that. I will prove you that I am telling the truth. Soon I know that you will believe me. " taeyeon thought

"Soonkyu I’m really sorry.” Taeyeon retrieve in defeat and go to her bed.