boom booom boooooom!!!!!

pledge


Chapter 35


a/n: i hope you have enjoyed this fanfic of mine, thank you so much for reading ,subscribing,requesting and commenting. *bows
i am sorry if this was at least of your expectations.*bows
i am happy to write for you guys, so here you go the last chapter? haha yeah this is the last. sorry for the errors....


^____^


Last act…

 they still have 2 more days before leaving the U.S
after the performance they plan to go clubbing some artist also comes along such sistar's bora,beasts,f(x)'s amber,victoria and krystal,t-ara's eunjung,hyomin and jiyeon,exo and suju members everyone enjoys it.but not as much as hyoyeon and sooyoung who is fond of it. tiffany went to visit her family. yoona and seohyun decided to get back immediately because they prefer having some rest.
while yuri was left at the hotel. still thinking about jessica not having a time for her, little did she know that sica was back together with the danshins.

jessica's pov


i open knock at tiffany's room knowing that she was there.
then the door opens. i immediately kissed her. she's surprised how did i know, she's frozen i tell you.
"i miss you." i said, then kissed her again then she parted.
"i thought your gonna go clubbing with krystal?" she asked i know she's jealous.
"i said i miss you, that's why i decided to get back early." i said then pulled her arms. i dragged her to our room. i told krystal sleep to her room. i can see her smiling..
"hey what's with the cold act, your not jealous of my sister are you?" i said, yoona told me that yuri was kind a jealous that's why i decided to be with her, and i miss her too.
"ofcourse not. why would i?" she answered. i closed the door as we entered our room.
"maybe you're thinking that i was not giving you that attention and time to be with you." i said, that's the reason right. i am glad yoona said it to me, it's such a help.
"who told you about that?" she asked suspiciously.
"hmm, its just my conclusion." i said,
"really?" she asked, we are now sitting at our bed.
"yeah, really." i said and kissed her. she did not kissed back.
"then you should do something about it." she said.
"i am starting to do something about it." i said then kissed her fully. she then smirks and kisses back. when air was needed i parted. i can feel her thirst.
then she kissed me this time more rough but slow then i let her dominate me. she pulled off.
"what? why did you stop?" i asked her.
"let's go on a date tomorrrow." she asked smiling and lay down beside me.
"that's pretty much it?" i said.
"yeah we need to sleep now so we can wake up ealy tomorrow." she said and kissed me goodnight. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 



early morning...

 


"soonkyu-ah" taeyeon murmured to sunny's ear trying to wake her up.
"mmmnnnnnnn" sunny stirs off on the bed. she opens her eyes and look at her taeyeon.
"goodmorning" sunny said smiles.
"come on change clothes." taeyeon said.
"what's with a hurry? does our schedule change?" sunny asked and sat up.
"no , it's just we have this day free, so i guess we should you know" taeyeon said. sunny looks at her acting she's confused.
"what?" sunny asked,
"ermm..le-let's go out with the others." taeyeon said.
"with the others?" sunny asked.
"yeah it'll be fun." taeyeon answered, sunny was a little disappointed since she and taeyeon does not have any official date yet but being with the other member are fun too.
"alright i will change now," sunny said. and gets up to the bathroom.
"arasso i will tell the others." taeyeon said.

 


taeyeon asked the other's,soo and hyo was still coming eventhough they don't have enough sleep yet. the maknae's are coming and tiffany too she thought that she can't let her members to get lost... well yulsic has a date and jessica can manage.
 


"where are we going?" sunny asked taeyeon.
"well, we have our service so it's not a problem to go anywhere." taeyeon answered.
"then where are we going?" sunny asked again, taeyeon looked at tiffany. and everybody else.
"me? what will you do without me." tiffany said and laughs.
"take a sleep at the hotel..." sooyoung said. everyone laughs.
"should we visit the wax museum first?" tiffany suggested.
"then we will able to go to disneyland again." seohyun said.
"yeah it's been a while since i got there." tiffany said.
"alright let's go then," sunny said. everyone went to the van. and drives off.
 

everyone had fun inside the wax room, they took a lot of pictures, next stop is to disney.

 



yulsic

they are in disneyland... jessica wants to go there since she knows how yuri likes mickey mouse.
they have no idea that the girls will be there also. they ride the coasters and many thrilling rides, well jessica was not that fun of it but it's yuri's day.
taking some pictures, also together. having the time with just the two of them, they decided to eat at a cafe inside the land. with princesses that are serving, the ice princess was glaring at yuri.
"what?" yuri said. jessica was at her hellsica mode.
"i will stab this fork to your eyes yul, one more time i caught your eyes raoming around." hellsica said.
"w-wait, i was just amazed that they really look like the cartoon that i watched when i was young." yuri defended herself.
"amazed?" jessica repeated.
"well, you are adorable when your jealous." yuri said.
"shut up yul." jessica said.
"are you trying to shut my senses." yuri said. making jessica laugh.
"your making fun of me," yuri said. the food was now served. it's cinderella and minnie mouse.
"oh minnie mouse! sica take a picture of us." yuri said, jessica laughs at the childishness of her partner.
"alright, excuse me minnie mouse, may i take a picture of you with that lady over there she's a fan of your husband." she said and laughs, minnie mouse then approve.
"oh sica this is second of the most memorable date we had," yuri said as they get back to the table.
"second? what was the first then" jessica said.
"it's our first date, we watch a movie but ended up sleeping while watching." yuri said and laughs.
"oh that i remember that, and that was the day we have our official kiss." jessica said and blush.
then they started eating again.
it was getting dark though...
"SUNNY-AHHH TAEYEON-AHH" sooyoung shouted
"what?" sunny and taeyeon stopped.
"come here" sooyoung shouted, sunny and taeyeon went back.
"look" sooyoung pointed to us and then somewhere.
"they look like yuri and sica right." sooyoung said, tiffany and hyoyeon went nearer. yoona and seohyun tries to stop there unnies.
"unnie~" seohyun whined. sica looks around.
"ohhhh!! sica-ah!!!" hyoyeon shouted. taeyeon sunny and sooyoung went nearer too.
"YURI-AH!!! SICA-AHH!!" hyoyeon and sooyoung shouted. both looks around.



"hey looks like someones calling us," yuri said.
"maybe some fans." jessica said. then they look around
"sica it's them.." yuri said.
the girls are getting nearer.
"yeah no other than them." sica said and smiles.
"yah!" sooyoung said
"i never thought you will go in here." tiffany said.
"well yuri was a mickey fan remember." jessica said.
the girls are happy seeing and getting together.
"wait!!!" taeyeon said
"lets go there" taeyeon suggested pointing her hand on the haunted rail, it's a 3D ride
"omo great idea taeyeon-ah" sunny said, the danshins are excited.
"so let's go" taeyeon said while dragging sunny's hand.
"i don't think i can do it." tiffany said.
"come on fany-ah it will be fun" taeyeon said and hold tiffany's arm.
"yeah it will be fun." sunny said and held tiffany's other hand.
"you guys.." tiffany said.
"COME ON!" sooyoung shouted.
"let us prepare our ears for the crying dolphin" hyoyeon said as they walk nearer. everyone laughs.
"don't worry guy's i'll make sure she won't get to scream that loud." yuri said earning a slap from jessica. then they entered the rail, they sat each row has three seats. hyo,soo and maknae, yoon yul sica and sunny taeyeon fany. then off they go...
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" the girls precious voice was all that can be heard from the haunted rail. hope they can manage to dpeak and hear after that.


tiffany was still clinging to taeyeon and sunny. she was pale as a wall.
while jessica was still embracing yuri. yoona was laughing at sooyoung who was clinging to maknae.

 


"i never thought that it will be that scary" hyoyeon said.
"it was awesome" taeyeon said. tiffany look at her,
"i will never ever come with you again." tiffany said she is really scared.


BOOM!!!!!!!!
 

BOOM!!!!!!!


BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!


"yah!"sunny shouted and hugs taeyeon and tiffany. its a fireworks.
"oh i forgot it's the parade, there will be a rain of fireworks." tiffany said.


boom!!!!!!!
 

"yah!" sunny reacted. this time taeyeon and tiffany covered sunny's ears and hugged her.
"soorry sunny-ah i forgot about the fireworks" tiffany said.
"don't worry sunny-ah. i am here" taeyeon said and kissed her cheeks.
"woah!! ITS MICKEY MOUSE!!!!" yuri shouted pointing at the float. jessica laughs and embrace her.
"such a child." jessica said.
"yah, sica-ah... saranghaeyo" yuri said. causes jessica to blush.
"wow!!" yoona and seohyun was clapping and was amazed by the colorful floats.


BOOOM!

BOOM!!

BOOM!!


hyoyeon dances weirdly which causes them to laugh..
"sooyoung-ah come let's dance" hyoyeon said as music from the marching band plays together with different disney songs.
sunny calms a little since the song was dominating the sound of the fireworks.

"danshins! let's go to the mickey's fun wheel" hyoyeon shouted.

"MICKEEEEY!" yuri shouted dragging sica.
ther rest lauhgh then they went..


sunyeon and yulsic ride seperately; 

hyo,soo,tiff,yoon and seohyun was altogether inside the mickey's fun wheel.
 


sunyeon
 

"sunny-ah i wanted to ask you for a date, but i wanted to have our official date to be in korea so when we get back i will ask oppa if she can clear my schedule so i can spend my time with you." taeyeon said.

"really?" sunny answered.

"yeah i promise" taeyeon said and kissed sunny.

as they reach the top. they look at the beautiful view, it's full of lights and sparkles.


BOOM!!


"yah!" sunny again shouted. taeyeon hugged sunny securely.
"don't worry i am here sunny-ah, just stay close to me." taeyeon said.
"ahhh..i trust you taeng but your hands..." sunny said, taeyeons hand was holding sunny's .

 

"sorry i can't help it, they have there own life, it's moving on its own." taeyeon said and laughs.
"yah! wait until we get back you byuntae.." sunny smirks.

"i love you" sunny said and look at taeyeon.

"i hate you." taeyeon said and before sunny can say a word.

taeyeon peck her lips.

"i hate you if you will leave me. i can't live without you." taeyeon said and captured sunny's lips.

now fireworks are still exploding but sunny didn't mind it, it's like a miracle that she can endure everything as long as she's with taeyeon. i mean kissing taeyeon.



yulsic


"the fireworks are like you sica" yuri said.
"huh? why?" jessica asked as yuri wrapped her arms around jessica's waist.
"because it's beautiful and dangerous too just like you" yuri said.
"yah! how lame yul!" sica said.
"but i like it though, it makes me want to kiss you." jessica said.
"then you shouldn't stop yourself from doing it." yuri said and smirk.
"then i won't" jessica said and captures yuri's lips.
as they parted jessica pulled something out from her pocket.
"what's this." yuri asked.
"open it." jessica said.
"woah i love it." yuri said as she take a hold of a ring. then yuri kissed sica again.
"here turn around" yuri said as she pulled a necklace on jessica's neck.
"aww.. yul i thought i was the only one with surprise." jessica said, looking at the necklace,
"it's beautiful," she said and kissed yuri. fireworks starts to explode more.

the other's...
"WOAHHHH!!"


"WOAHHHH!!"


"WOAHHHH!!"


"WOAHHHH!!"


"WOAHHHH!!"


"WOAHHHH!!"


"WOAHHHH!!"


the chodings, the eye smile ,the health freak and the shikshins kept repeating saying those words while watching the fireworks.


"they are beautiful, just like us" yoona said.


"yeah your right." tiffany said while having her eye smile.

 

"look a heart shape!" soo shouted.
 

"i will not forget this unnies" maknae said.

 

"so nyuh shi dae! FOREVER!" maknae said
 

"so nyuh shi dae! FOREVER!" hyo followed.
 

"so nyuh shi dae! FOREVER!" yulsic shouted.

 

"so nyuh shi dae! FOREeeeeeVER!" sunyeon shouted

 

 

"so nyuh shi dae! FOREVER!" maknae and the rest shouted.



RIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!
 

it's 7 am in the morning.
 

 

"it's just a dream." i said. i woked up by the alarm clock, i look at my side hyoyeon unnie was not there. it felt like reality,i walk downstairs..
everyone was already there preparing and spacing out. we have our mv shooting today for into the new world.

 

"ahhh unnie's i have this beautiful dream." i said, they looked at me
 

"about what??" tiffany unnie said.
 

"it's about us and..." i said.
 

"and?" asked sunny unnie.
 


"U.S" i said, everyone gasped
 

"UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!" sooyoung said.
 

" and what??" hyoyeon unnie asked getting excited about my dream.
 

"ahhhh, and- sorry unnie's i think i can't recall anymore." seohyun suddenly said.
 

"maknae, i think she's fooling us." jessica unnie said.
 

everyone laughs...
 

"but it's true i know its a good dream..." i said.
 

"but you forget about it." yuri unnie teases.
 

"neh.. unniie----" seohyun whined everyone laughs.
 

"everyone goodluck to all of us!" taeyeon unnie said.
 

"fighting!!" yoona shouted.
 

"so nyuh shi dae! FIGHTING!" we shouted.
 

how come i forget about that. but i know i will remember it someday when it turns to be reality. just like a deja vu.
 

that's a promise,

end of seohyun's pov.



final a/n:  it's the least i can write sooo... don't hate me from it :P
for the very last time i want to see your comment's so don't be shy, say everything you want. feel free to do so. even violent reactions are welcome :)