no future

pledge

 

 

Seohyun’s pov.

I was wondering why the fight end up so bad… this is their worst fight so far… how could they end up breaking our T.V.. How will I watch my favorite anime… this is so frustrating.. I was in front of yuri unnie’s door. I opened it and… I saw yuri unnie on top of yoona looks like they are having fun. I stop at the moment seeing them like that. I was surprised and close the door. Oh where are my manners I should knock first then I knocked…

*knock knock knock.*

Then I open the door, I look at them. They are now far from each other giggling.

“the-the food is there we should eat.” I said and walk towards tiffany unnie’s room. i feel that I am blushing. Yuri unnie seems fine.

I reached tiffany unnie’s room. Oh knock first…

*knock knock knock*

“tiffany unnie’s door is locked. Good thing. She opens the door.

“unnie lunch is ready.” I said.

“alright … jessi is now sleeping, let her sleep for a while.” She said then we got downstairs.

 

Back to sooyoung’s favorite moment,,,, eating…..

 

“yuri-ah, mind to explain what happened?” taeyeon said.

Yuri sigh… “ me and sica got to a fight then end up breaking-up” she said

“uhm.. we know that already..anything else?” sunny said.

“nothing else…” yuri said.

“come on tell them!” someone said from behind. It’s the ice princess, still with her puffy eyes, Looks like she’s still in hellsica mode.

“jessi” tiffany walk towards her and calmed her down.

“sit down Jessica” taeyeon ordered. Jessica sat in front of yuri, while tiffany was beside her. Everyone was quiet.

“tell them yuri. Why we end this up.” Jessica said in cold tone. She’s calmer than before. Yuri looked at her.

“what? Tell them that you and tiffany was cheating on our back?” yuri said. Jessica looked at her. Everyone was surprised. Knowing the fact that sooyoung,tiffany,yoona and Jessica was the ones who knows that sunyeon are together. No one dares to ask.

“sorry to say but me and tiffany aren’t an item. Sunny she’s my girlfriend.” Taeyeon declares officially in front of everyone. Everyones jaw was hanging.. specially hyoyeon she was surprised to hear the news. 

“yes we aren’t.. from now on taeny is mere fanservice “ tiffany said and looks at jessica, yuri was now at serious thought that Jessica really is cheating on her.

“so now I know..” yuri said, and crossed her arms while leaning at her chair glaring at tiffany.

“wait .. how come I got into this?” tiffany interrupted. Everyone looked at her.

“you and Jessica I saw you kissing.” Yuri said. still glaring at her.

don’t change the events yuri. You are the one I saw. Yoona and you are kissing each other. You even slept beside her.” Jessica said. Sunny look at yoona raising a brow, yoona shrugs off

“I did not mean it, I was drunk, I did not know what I am doing, and you are supposedly by my side at that time. You know I was drunk! You should know that. But where are you? There taking care of your dearest tiffany. am I right fany-ah?” yuri said her tone is changing.

“yuri, stop dragging me in, please.” Tiffany said.

“then why are you kissing her?” yuri asked.

“ I admit it’s my fault I was not by my own accordance at that time but, it meant nothing… so you shouldn’t blame Jessica about all of this, And sorry for doing that.” Tiffany said.

“now you’re saying sorry.” Yuri said and laughs forcefully.

“at least she says sorry! Unlike you! Your pride was at its highest peak, even sooyoung can’t reached it.” Jessica said aloud.

“unnie .yuri unnie and I didn’t do anything. She just falls asleep beside me, that’s all” yoona said. hellsica looked at her, it’s like a knife was pierced into you.

“i guess there is no point in arguing.” Taeyeon said.

“we should resolve this matter not blame each other” sunny said.

“then what are your decision? Are you going to end it for real?” hyoyeon said.

Yuri and Jessica looked at each other and look away.

“who is liable for the t.v?” seohyun blurted out.

“seo this is not the right time.” Hyoyeon whispers.

“ahh… sorry don’t mind me unnies” seohyun said.

“on my count…” taeyeon said

“one.. two…..…three” taeyeon was done in counting..  no one dares to say sorry.

“maybe it’s not the right time but please resolve your matter as soon as possible. I don’t want to see both of you affected by this matter during performances. Be professional as always.” Taeyeon said. During the whole period. No one talks about anything. And In case you haven’t seen sooyoung’s pov during that time… well she’s in her own private world that was consuming her. Eating was all on her mind and ignores reality.

 

 

 

a/n: thank you for reading ^_^ leave comments..

Exams are over… I am back to update sooo… enjoy ^_^