really?

pledge

 

 

Chapter 12

At the hospital, after a few check-up’s, X-rays, etc.

Yoona’s condition was not that bad at all. The first aid was a big help for her. Now the only thing that left on her precious head was the bruise. And… yuri. Yes the figure that makes her collapse.

It’s evening already. They are now inside the service van and their manager had left to finish his business matters.

“yoona-yah..” sunny called her.

“yes unnie?” yoona answered

“I just want to ask that,in any possibilities in this beautiful world. You like yuri, do you??” sunny asked her. Yoona blushed.

“aniyo…” yoona answered and looked away at sunny.

“hmmm….mmmmmmm….mmmmm….” sunny babbling with her famous aegyo while raising her brows and getting closer to yoona so she can meet her eyes.

“unnie!” yoona shouted and gets even redder.

“hah! I knew it!” sunny said proudly. Now she’s grinning. Yoona did not give any reply. She instead looks at the window.

“just so you know, I am not against it. I’ll support my favorite dongsaeng.” Sunny said. yoona looked at her and said…

“unnie. Please keep it a secret. I don’t want to ruin their relationship because of me. And a hellsica is a very hard nemesis.” Yoona said and laugh at her word.

“haha..yoonaa I will be your back-up. But your position was not easy. If you can’t take it anymore I’ll be here. I will comfort you.” Sunny said and give yoona an eye smile.

“thanks unnie.” She said and hug sunny.

When they arrived yoona take her rest at her room.

 

Now it’s 11:09 pm…

______________________________________________

Jessica’s POV

I am inside the van… taeyeon was with me since we’ve been in the same studio building.

I can’t wait to see yuri. We stop over to a convenience store I bought a tub of ice cream for yuri and some cake for the others. And taeyeon also bought three tubs of ice cream, wine, chips, juice and milk. She’s really a good leader. She let out a deep sigh when we got back inside our service.

“Taeyeon are you alright?” I asked her. I get curious after that heavy sigh. Something’s bothering her.

“yeah I am fine.” She said

“well if you don’t want to talk about it its fine with me. But always remember that you can tell anything to me.” I said.

“thanks sica…” she said and look at the window.

A moment of silence…

“uhmm … sica ?”  she asked me.

“yes?” I answered

“uhhmm it’s about ppani…” she said.

“what about her?” I asked innocently.

“she’s too clingy and likes to cuddle this past few days. I am not that comfortable about it. But I am not saying that I don’t like it. It’s just…it’s too embarrassing for me and for the others as well, it’s kind of awkward too.” Taeyeon said.

“well you’ll get used to it, me and yul are like that at first but it will turn out to be natural afterwards. If you are not that open to the others then better tame your tiffany. Get a room.” I said then giggle. Taeyeon flushed in red.

“no..not that thing silly.” Taeyeon said.

“huh?? I don’t get you at all..haha”  I said she’s still blushing.

“I am not talking about sss-ex!” she said brighter red than before.

“oohh..haha sorry my bad…then what are you talking about?” I asked her.

“*sigh*tiffany and I are not in a relationship. We are not official!” she said aloud.

“WHAT?! Wa-wait…help me out here… You are confusing me. And minimize your voice.” I said

 “me and fany-ah are not official. She’s just persistent about me. I like her though but not the same way as her. But I can’t resist her actions. It’s irresistible! The way she seduces me, when she initiates a kiss, I can’t fight my urges!” taeyeon said and palm herself.

“taeyeon…that’s soooo you..haha…byuntae!” I said and laugh.

“ah you’re not helping…” she said         

“haha..mianhe, by the way then what’s wrong with that? If you started to like it then give it a try there’s nothing wrong in trying. The fans will love it too if you will continue doing that on stage, If you want to stop then clear things with tiffany. She’s the type who listens to what you will say at times. but if the time you rejected her, I guess fan service will not be stopped rather it will run a long way in a hard way.” I said to her.

“well in some part you are still not getting me sica, my point is that I don’t love her but I like her…well my other half like her such a byuntae. But I-I-I” she stop talking…and moments of spacing…

“I what?? Hello earth to taeyeon!!!” I said she’s in a zone.

“I don’t think you’ll need to know but…” she said leaving me hanging again.

“it’s alright if you don’t want to tell me. i already told you that” I was cut off by taeyeon.

“soonkyu I love her.” She said clearly. Woah I am not ready for that.

“You love sunny? Are you sure??” I ask her.

“yes I do love her so much more than her best friend” this is going to be a long story I guess. As we go back to the dorm. We can spend more time talking about her worries. Well as far as I thought this is the very first time we talk about something seriously about her since sunny is her best friend and sunny was involve at this matter maybe this burdens her too much. I am glad she opens up.

“uhhmm… trying to process things here…” I said while thinking.

“last time I check its Jessica whose I am with not hyoyeon. haha” taeyeon laugh at her witticism

“you’re not funny its complicated. The story you are telling is getting more complex! Have you ever confessed to her?” 

“uhhm..no, but it’s the other way around it is not exactly a confession but still  I refused.” She said frowning.

“you refused in other word, you REJECTED her. And now you are telling me you love her but you. rejected her. your case is so difficult than ours. how come both of you are mutually like each other but did not end up together? You are giving me headache’s” I said to her collecting and processing the story and facts she’s telling.

“because when the time that happened. In my perspective she needs to learn to love herself first. And I don’t want to ruin our friendship too.” taeng said looks like she’s about to breakdown.

“then go fix things with sunny. Tell her what you really feel.” I said to her.

“but tiffany she’ll get hurt…and sunny, we just got into a fight yesterday. She doesn’t believe me afterall…” tears are forming around her eyes.

I embrace her and patted her back. Then she cried.

“you know taeyeon I am not in the position to tell this but I guess you have to recollect your thoughts and decide carefully. If you are afraid that someone will get hurt then you will continue to burden yourself. from now on do what you pleased. Be a little selfish. You deserve to be happy too. don’t trouble yourself.” I said to her.

“I will, thanks Jessica.” Taeyeon said and wipes the tears from her eyes.

“I am not a help after all. You still need to resolve your own troubles” I said.

“no I am glad I told you this things I feel much better now thank you really.I guess we are about to arrive we better fix ourselves.” Taeyeon said and smile a bit.

“you are welcome taeyeon and don’t worry I will keep this conversation secretly just like my photo collection.” I said jokingly

“arasso! But about the photo thing…it’s a bit creepy.” She said.

“hahaha..i will give you a copy of sunny’s pic” I said teasingly.

“no need I can manage. Trust me I have seen everything.” She said and grin dorkily

“I knew you will say that. I need to fix myself, yul is waiting” I said getting my mirror and make-up removal.

“don’t make so much noises when you get back.” Taeyeon said cheekily

“YAH!! Byuntae!!” I said and smack her arm.

 

a/n: if I receive comments or feedback I’ll update right away..

^_^ thank u!