fighting!

pledge

 

 

chapter 30
 
a few weeks passed..
yuri and jessica was now progressing. but they are still not officially together.
while tiffany was keeping herself busy as well as yoona. sooyoung noticed her body was a bit bloated now she's working out at the gym real hard.
 
now its 6:00 pm... everyone was downstairs except for tiffany.
 but there's something going on.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"taeyeon please understand" sunny said following taeyeon inside their room.
 
"please leave me alone. i dont want to talk to anyone." taeyeon said coldly.
 
"taeyeon-ah... taengoo-ah" sunny keep calling her but taeyeon keeps ignoring her. taeyeon can't stand seeing sunny so she decided to leave.
 
"where are you going? taeyeon don't leave please and its getting dark already." sunny said begging she held taeyeons shirt.
 
"let me go. i will just walk outside.... i can take care of myself,now let go of me." taeyeon said as calmly as she can, she wasn't looking at sunny. because her  eyes are full of jealousy and hurt. she's afraid that they might end up like jessica and yuri. sunny then cried, knowing that it's her fault. she let go of taeyeon and taeyeon walks out.
 
sunny was left inside there room crying.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
taeyeon's pov
 
 
 
i left the dorm and try to walk outside. i wear my hoodie jacket . i know there are people who can still recognize me but i don't care right now.
 
i know it's not sunny's fault but why can't i look at her.  it's the management's decision, i know it's for entertainment purposes but there's too many artist in the world why in all guests that can be with sunny why it has to be sungmin. and the introduction has to be a important person for them. jealous, i know i am, but i can't stop thinking that .... that person was the one who causes her pain and hurt, that person made sunny devastated. i can't help thinking that i was just a rebound, she only finds comfort from me because of him. am i losing trust? no i am not. i was just upset. i am over thinking things. 
 
another call...
 
my phone won't stop ringing so i decided to shut it off.
 
 
it's getting darker, thankfullly no one still recognizes me. 
 
i look at my surroundings i saw a convinient store. i buy myself a drink. i saw a bottled soju and i bought it. the cashier was looking at me maybe he recognizes me. i open a bottle and drank it and decided to walk to a nearby park. 
 
 
,,, as i am waiting for the signal to cross the street, someone pulled my hand. 
 
i froze ..
 
i am still not looking back. 
oh no! if this is a fan how could i respond. i am still holding a bottle of soju in my hand aish stupid me.
 
 
this will make a big stir.
 
 
 
"come." a familiar voice. 
 
it's... 
 
 
 
 
i look at my back and saw tiffany thankfully its just her. 
 
 
i nodded and followed her while holding my hands. she lead me to the side way then she told me to get inside a car. how did she know that it was me who was the one standing there.
 
"sica called me. they are worried back there. your not answering your phone. i was on my way back when they asked me to look for you around. thankfully you are wearing the jacket i gave you, aish! what are you thinking ?" tiffany said. i didn't give her a response. she told the driver to drive us back to dorm. but i don't want to get back. 
 
 
"let's just go somewhere else i don't want to get back. i don't want to see her crying and worried about me. tell them that you found me and i am fine." i said.
 
"and what, tell them that i saw you drinking while walking around. . .what will you do if someone see's you. or recognizes you and take a photo of you holding a soju bottle or you will be abducted because your drinking on the streets. aish! taetae your ridiculous!" she said.
 
"please tiffany, i dont want to get back." i said pleadingly. then she sighs. and asked her driver to drove somewhere else.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
meanwhile back at the dorm...........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"oh you found her? how is she? what!?" jessica said surprised.
 
"sunny she's upstairs yoona was with her, ok i'll tell her. bye take care both of you." jessica said and put her phone back to her pocket. she sighs.
 
"how is she sica-unnie?" seohyun asked.
 
"she found her. she said that taeyeon don't want to get back yet. they are off somewhere else. but she's drinking around the street when tiffany saw her. but she's with tiffany now so we don't have to worry about it, she will be fine now." jessica said. yuri then put her arms around jessica.
 
"i hope tomorrow will be fine." sooyoung said.
"i am worried for taeyeon unnie she never tell us anything about her problems." seohyun said.
"don't worry maknae she will be fine, she is our leader afterall." hyoyeon said and patted seohyun's head.
 
 
 sunny's pov
 
"sunny unnie." yoona said, she's right beside. she's comforting me without saying anything. just letting me cry my heart out.
 
"jessica unnie texted me. she said that taeyeon unnie was fine and was with tiffany unnie, they will be back later." i stop crying a few minutes now. i am just thinking things though.  maybe every relationship have their up's and down's. 
 
"yoona-ah thank you for being right there, sorry for making you all worry." i said.
"ah... it's nothing unnie." yoona answered.
 
"yoona, how about you are you fine?" i said trying to make a conversation so i won't think of taeyeon being with tiffany.
 
"ahh..unnie..you are crying before now your making me in the hot seat." yoona said and laughs. i smiled when i saw her laugh. she's adorable.
 
"ne unnie, i am moving on quickly. i give up knowing that yuri unnie sees me as her dongseng. and she really love sica unnie so much" yoona said and smiles.
 
"did you cry?" i asked. 
 
"no but sometimes i wanted too, but when i think of it, i guess this whatever i am feeling is not worth to fight for. i will just look for someone else." she said,this person is really strong even from the start i know she is an independent person. i hugged her and patted her back.
 
"i am proud of you yoona-ahh..." i said.
 
"thanks unnie. ahh unnie do you want to eat?" yoona said, i remember that its dinner time already.
 
"have you guys take your dinner?" i asked her.
 
"not yet because we are worried about you guys," she said.
 
"sorry for that, let's eat and talk to everyone so they won't be that worried about us, i should thank you all." i said
and smiled.
 
"unnie your much prettier when your smiling." yoona said, she cheers me up.
 
"yah yoona.. don't fool me come on let's go downstairs." i said to her.
 
"ne unnie but it's really true." she said as she smiles.
 
 
 
 
downstairs......
 
"sunny-ah your alright now?" sooyoung asked seeing sunny.
 
"yeah, thank you guys and sorry if we made you worry." sunny answered. yulsic just smiles, they are sitting at the couch.
 
"no problem...i can see your fluffy eyes from here, now i knew your very much fine." hyo said.
 
"ahhh unnies let's eat." seohyun said. and all of them head to the dining area.
back to taeyeon and tiffany..........
 
 
 
tiffany's pov
 
 
i called jessi and told her that taeyeon want's to go somewhere and doesn't wants to get back right away and told her that i will take care of taeyeon. then hungs up,
*sigh* its just the two of us. we are inside a club we are inside a vip room. i told my driver to wait us outside. right now there's no seohyun whose around when we are on our twinkle promotions. there is no staff,crew manager when we are emceeing. its just me and her. and now she's intoxicated, should i take advantage of her? i am funny i know. honestly , moving on , i tried to put this feeling to other like jessica and siwon, but it doesn't work, with her it's different. just being by her side make's me feel like i am on oblivion. this i know is purely love. i am able to be happy seeing her happy with sunny eventhough i am hurting at the same time.
 
 
she's drinking madly. sunny can make her go crazy. just like now. she's singing our songs with just sunny's name and the word saranghae, that shows how much she loves the latter. aishhh haven't she notice that sunny was not around and it was just the two of us. i should make her stop....
 
 
 
"taetae... just sit down. if you don't lets get back now" i held her hand and assist her.
 
"b-but but.. ." taeyeon said. even when she's drunk she's still like that a byuntae, she is patting my .
 
"yah byuntaeyeon!!! "i shouted i am now blushing because of embarrasment she just laughs.
 
"hahahaha i really like your tippany~ssi" she said now she's being formal, she's really dork and now she's dorkier when she's drunk.
 
"your too drunk taeyeon. let's go now." i said, she then stop and hugged me.
 
"you know what, if sunny was not around i might fall for you too. thank you for being there. i love you" she said and smiles. she should stop doing this... my heart wants to explode hearing her say that words. she's playing again, i don't want to believe to her words because i know its just the alcohol that's running in her head. she's out of her mind.
 
"taeyeon stop let's get back now." i said and gets my bag. she lay down to the long couch now. and stop making me believe with your foolishness.
 
"anniyo.. i don't want to go." she said stubbornly. i walk at her place and take her hand i will pull her up but before i can do it she pulls me downward, i was not ready that time that i lose my balance and fell down on top of her,
 
"aww" she groans. i can smell the alcohol coming from . i am now staring at her face i was about to get up but i am mesmerized by her.
 
"you want to kiss me aren't you? i know i am not the only byun here..hahaha" she said, this drunk dork is making fun of me.
 
"no i am not." i said and tried to getup. but she take a hold of my hand.
 
"i wont, tell sunny..." she said seriously and closes her eyes. is she trying to test my will if that is the case then how dare her.
 
"i promise, its a token of thanksgiving." she said while waiting for me. taeyeon she's making it all hard for me, even from the start. i try to fight for my other half saying that don't do it... i give up. i leaned in so i can kiss her. then a few centimeters more, she open her eyes. then she laughs.
 
 
"hahaha.. i knew -it *hicupps* your really want it." she said, she's throlling me. *sigh* 
 
"taeyeon let's go now and stop playing around!"  i said in a high tone.she then gets up.
 
"sorry *hicupps* tip-pany" she said.
 
"its alright. let's go." i said, i watch her stand she's falling down. i walk back to her and help her. 
 
"ahh ti-p-pa-ny i- cant walk, i am too dizzy let us sit for a -moment" she said, then i agree rather than we stumbble down while walking. a few moment of silence then i looked at her. she also looked at me, we are now staring at each other. she smiles. that silly smile of hers. it makes my heart melt. i look away i know i am blushing.
 
 
"tippany~ah" i look back at her then she cupped my cheeks.
 
"thank- you." she said and kissed me. oh no taetae you just play it all wrong again. when i feel that she will parted i
take a hold at the back of her neck and pulled her close so she can't let go. this time i tried to ask an entrance from . she gives way, i kissed her passionately even it taste like alcohol, even it was just a borrowed moment from sunny, even it will not lasts forever. even i am fooling myself....i just wanted this right now. just this one.
at this point we needed oxygen... i parted, i looked at her she's also looking at me. looks like she was about to say something when my phone interrupts us. i get it from my bag, and look at the caller..... it's ....
 
 
 
sunny.
 
 
 
 
 
i answer it.
 
 
 
 
"yobeoseyo?" she said.
 
"yes sunny-ah?" i said. hearing sunny's name she's now looking at me. taeyeon.
 
"taeyeon is she alright?" she asked.
 
"yes, we will be heading now. don't worry" i said.
 
"oh alright thank you for taking care of her." she said, i am feeling a little guilty right now.
 
"ahh...sunny." i called her, i should stop i will learn to let go. i need to. 
 
"ahh... nothing taeyeon she's really drunk. but will go ahead now she'll sober soon, bye." i said and hung up.
 
"we should go now, they are waiting right?" taeyeon suddenly said.
 
"ahhh.. yes. we should go." i said.
 
"thank you tippany." she said looks like hearing sunny's name will make her sober.
 
 
i called our driver and went back to dorm. as soon as twinkle promotions end. i will try my best to neglect this feeling. i know i will give her up soon.
 
 
 
a/n: no proofreads so bear with it. 
sunyeon  phew... thank you my dear readers. silent readers.... i am watching you! hahaha
i should update more right? 
what do you think? love to see your comment,... last five chapters ahead i guess...
to my loyal commenters you dont know how much i love to see your comments.it makes me laugh while reading it.
comment more and i'll might double update today...
thank you.

^_^