let's get started

pledge

 

 

 

 At tiffany’s room

[knock on the door]

“wait just a sec..” tiffany said then before she can stand to open the door. Someone already barges in. tiffany looked at Jessica with a scary glare.

“what?!” Jessica said looking innocently.

“you do know how to knock but you don’t know how to wait.” Tiffany said.

“sorry but your door is freaking unlock.” Jessica said jokingly, And approaches tiffany.

“what do you want??” asked tiffany coldly.

“I just thought you are needing someone to talk to..” Jessica said, she sat next to tiffany and look at her seriously.

“and where did you get that thought? “ tiffany said and raise a brow to sica.

“no one, in fact I am just using excuses coz im too lazy to help downstairs that’s why I am here.” Jessica said.

“huh.. I see you better go to your room.” Tiffany said coldly and lay down to her bed.

“hahaha…I like it whenever your pissed off…” Jessica said and crawl beside tiffany.

“please Jessi just leave me alone” tiffany said.

Jessica’s pov

She really seem so upset, maybe taeyeon she did it already.

“well, I will leave you alone if you will tell me what’s bothering you.” I said to her.

“nothing is bothering me so please leave.” She said. then I wait a few minutes,

“alright. Fine go sulk yourself up.” I said and stood up.

“I am now leaving. I am now getting off to your bed. I am now walking towards the door”

I said slowly. Making tiffany to stand and push me towards the door. She opens the door for me.

“hey hey hey..you don’t need to do that I can do it myself.” I said to her.

“Jessica I want to be alone so please..” she said. I saw her eyes it’s starting to form tears.

“hey don’t you dare cry! Not now” I said and push her back until we reach the edge of her bed.

She let out her tears , poor tiffany… she’s broken. I hug her tightly.

And caressed her head, she is now literally crying. I let her cry; the dress I’m wearing is soaking because of her tears.i can feel her body shivers a bit.

“hushhhhh.. you don’t need to cry. I am here, you can lean on me. Forget about her” I said softly.

“how did you know?” tiffany asked surprisingly.

“I just knew it. since when you started to fall for her?” I said.

" i don't know...I am not supposed to say this but jessi  can you help me, help me to move on please.” Tiffany said pleadingly and looked at me.

“aish, of course I will help you…, what are fr-“ oh no, This, what is this I’m feeling? this is not right. She..she is kissing me, her kiss is full of hurt. It’s not sweet I can taste her bitterness. It’s not gentle but rough. I want to respond but yuri. I love yuri this is not right.

I stop her, but I am not releasing the embrace. She needs comfort but how can I give it to her? A word of advice.. think, jessica think.

“ahh.. tiffany I guess you misunderstood,” I said

“sorry I thought its..fine” tiffany said avoiding to look at me

“ don’t worry I am not mad, I know this is hard for you but time will heal the wound.. She’s not for you, who knows? There must be someone much better for you, so don’t be sad anymore. Let’s celebrate for today. This day is for you guys. I won’t be able to enjoy it if I knew your sad so, please enjoy this day first, forget everything else.” I said and kissed tiffany’s forehead.

“thank you jess.. thank you I felt much better now..” Tiffany said and dries her tears. Her eyes are swelling because of crying so much.

“Congratulations by the way” I said to her and let go of the embrace. She smiles, Her famous eyesmile.

“I am now heading back down take a rest and look at the mirror you’re not that beautiful when you cry.” I said and laugh.

“yah still teasing me!.. I will fix myself and get down when I am ready. Thanks again” she said, and then I left her , I notice we left the door open. Well we didn’t do anything wrong. i walk to our room to change comfortable clothes and went downstairs.

At the grocery..

Hyoyeon and sooyoung was at verge of asking taeyeon about what they heard last night. Is she really cheating? What about tiffany then, and sunny, why did she allowed taeyeon to do that if she knows that it will hurt tiffany, but no one has the guts to ask her, taeyeon saw the behavior of the two.. they keep on pushing each other.

“ahh,, sorry to interrupt you guys but, you are kind of attracting attention from the people around us, stop doing unnecessary actions.” Taeyeon ordered them.

“yeah,, sorry about that.” Sooyoung said.

“ahh the last thing to buy was the drinks.” Hyoyeon said.

“anything else that we forgot?” taeyeon asked.

“ahh .. no more. Just the drinks oh and some snacks.” Sooyoung said.

“alright, you sooyoung go get the snacks I’ll get the drinks and liquors.” Taeyeon said.

“I’ll accompany sooyoung so she has someone to restrain her.” Hyoyeon said.

“arasso.. let’s meet at the car then.” Taeyeon said.

“okay.see you there. “ sooyoung said.

 

Then they parted…

 

As hyoyeon and sooyoung walking..

 

“why didn’t you ask her??” said hyoyeon

“well, why don’t you?” said sooyoung

“because you’re a locksmith, you better ask her if she’s cheating!” hyoyeon

“but I can’t , what if it’s true that she’s cheating..” said sooyoung

“there is nothing we could do too. Will you be mad at her?” hyoyeon said.

“as a locksmith, yes, but as her friend… I can’t blame her. After all, we are all friends. More than friends. We must accept each other no matter what.” Sooyoung said and sigh.

“then, let us just forget about last night, we have a party to enjoy.” Hyoyeon said.

“you are right, lets buy a lots of drink.” Sooyoung smirks.

 

Meanwhile back at the dorm..

 

“so everything is set, take a rest while we wait for the others” said yuri.

Everyone take there rest downstairs. Yuri went upstairs to ask tiffany and Jessica about the decoration if that’s good enough but as she head upstairs. The scene of Jessica and tiffany kissing is all that she saw…

Yuri’s pov

Sica. What are you doing?, I wanted to call her out loud. But no sound came out from my mouth. What is this I’m seeing? I can’t contain it. I went to our room. I wasn’t supposed to cry. I must restrain myself. Am I that fool? No. I just want her explanation. What would be the reason why did she do that? Is it a friendly kiss? Or maybe it’s normal to American people to do that. Both of them live there. It’s my fault? Is it?… I wrote everything down. It is my way to release my annoyance. But I won’t face her now. I don’t want to spoil everything because of us today. This day is for everyone. We must enjoy this day.

yuri then head downstairs after writing everything she was upset about. then she saaw sica, she did not ignore sica but she's acting coldly.

 After a few minutes….

“here we are daebakkkkkkkkk!!!” sooyoung shouted while walking towards the table.

“woah! That is quite a lot unnie…” yoona said

“It’s too many unnie” seohyun said.

“it’s okay we can manage, everyone will be drinking today!” hyoyeon said and smiles.

“but unnie, I don’t drink.” Seohyun complained.

“of course maknae. You don’t have to if you don’t want to” Sooyoung said and smiles.

“sooyoungie~ your always kind to maknae… your spoiling her.” Hyoyeon said with aegyo.

“yah! Stop your aegyo it doesn’t suit you hyo!” said sunny standing beside taeyeon.

All of them laugh…

“where is pani?” ask taeyeon.

“wait I will call her” sica volunteered. And went upstairs.

“the decoration is good…” “yeah” “perfect let’s start then”  taeyeon,hyoyeon,sooyoung said.

 

 Everyone now gathered in front of the table. Seohyun lighten the candle for the cake.

“where is oppa?” sooyoung asked.

“he can’t come.” taeyeon said. sooyoung nodded.

“soo is longing for manager oppa…” said hyo

“yah! Stop it!” said sooyoung

Everyone laughs at the humor…

“Altogether now… one two three.” Taeyeon said

“this is so nyuh shi dae, from now on  so nyuh shi dae, forever so nyuh shi dae!!!” everyone shouted..and blows the candle.

“wohoooooooo!” everyone screams and applaud. They start eating and drinking.

 

 

a/n: have any idea what will happen at the party?? suggestions opinions requests are acceptable..

leave comments, thank you dear readers!!! ^__^