no way...

pledge

 

 

“I love you taetae” I said and kissed her.

“i-love-y-you-t-too” she manages to say between my kisses. I hold her tightly and kiss her again.

Ring ring ring…

“waait my phone, it’s ringing..” she said and let go of me.

“taetae.. Don’t answer it, just be with me.” I said and pouted. She still gets her phone to see whose calling. It makes me jealous, choosing the phone over me. I walk close to her and give her a back hug.

“I need to go, Sorry” she said. I felt broken, shattered into pieces, I cry, I cry so hard begging her please don’t go. i hold on to her. but there's someone who pulled my arms…

[Buzzzzz buzzzz….phone vibrating]

Aiissssh … it’s just a dream I hope I didn’t wake up. I remember what happened last night. Taeyeon… it’s so hard for me to forget.

I looked at my phone and check the message.

From: siwon~oppa

Good morning tiffany! Have you heard the news? We will be working together.

It’s a new advertisement; we will endorse a cosmetic product. I hope we will do well together. And I already talk to your manager I will be the one to pick you up at your dorm. I am looking forward to work with you again. Thank you. And sorry if I disturb you this early. I am just excited. See you tomorrow.

To: siwon~oppa

Ne oppa.. thank you and see you tomorrow.

*SIGH*

Its 7 am… I guess I overslept.

I took a bath and walk outside my room.

As I open my door there she is… taeyeon… taetae… i wanted to cry again but I must get use to this.

“goodmorning!” I manage to say.

“goodmorning too tiffany…I am about to wake you up. There’s breakfast downstairs. And manager oppa said that the management wants us to talk about something.” She said .

“okay.. “ that’s all I can say. I head downstairs.

“goodmorning!” Jessie greeted me she’s in a very pleasant mood today.

“goodmorning!” yuri said then sat next to jessi.

I headed to the dining area and saw yoona eating alone.

“goodmorning unnie~” she greeted

“goodmorning  yoona.. where are the others?” I ask her.


“maybe they are still sleeping… sooyoung unnie did not slept at our room” yoona said.

“how about hyoyeon?”I said

“she already left…she have her rehearsals. Let’s eat unnie.” Yoona said and hand me the food.

“thanks.” I said and eat my breakfast. I wonder what is the agenda later at the management.

 

Taeyeon’s pov

I saw tiffany, her mood was not lively anymore. I felt blaming myself but I need to withstand this decision I made. I just receive a call from the management everyone must attend the meeting later on. Even soehyun needs to comeback. I guess it’s about the future plans for the group. Nevertheless I need to wake my princess.

[flashbacks…last night]

 

“sunny.. I love you” I said and kissed her. I gasped some air.

“I love you too taeyeon…” she said and hugged me tighter.

“sunny I am really sorry I cause us so much trouble.” I said and looked at her pleadingly. i caressed her cheeks.

“I don’t want to bring this up since we are already together.. but I saw you earlier in tiffany’s room. Both of you are so intimate to each other at that time I felt so much…pain” I froze for a moment I don’t know what to say. She saw us. That’s why she’s still mad at me when I arrived.

“it’s because I promised her that… that will be the last time I will let her do so, I am really sorry, I know I should have-“ she cut me off by kissing me.

“shhhhhh…. I trust you now taengoo…. just don’t do it again. You’re now forbidden to kiss anyone.” She said and smiled.

“but what about … us?” I said worriedly.

“haha..ofcourse there is an exemption , you can do that only to meee.” She said and kissed me.

“then I am expecting my punishment.” I said hoping for it.

“uhhhhmmm… alright as your penance you will serve me like a princess.” She said and winks.

“then I will be your knight.” I said cheekily.

“no you will be my servant from now on until a week lasts.” She said and grin sheepishly.

“what! A servant?!” I said I guess i overdue it.

“you don’t like it?” she said and pouted.

“not that I don’t like it but…alright I’ll accept it my princess bunny” I said and look at her.

“good…as ur first punishment I your princess orders you to sleep with me every single day. And always follow what I said.” she said and smiles.

“yes your majesty,” I giggled.

“servant I wanted you to kiss me all night long.” She said and winks.

“if this are the orders that I will do, I rather be your servant for the rest of my life.” I said and leaned to her.

“you my byun servant!” she said and close her eyes as I kiss her all night~

[End of flashback]

“sunny~ahhh” I called her but I have no response.

 

 Sunny’s pov

“sunny-ah wake up now…” she said and peck my cheeks. I smiled and pulled her.

“no I want to sleep more. Stay here beside me for a while. Sleep with me.” I said.

“but I already slept with you last night…” she said teasingly.

“yah! Byuntaeyeon!” I said and laugh.

“haha… I know you liked it. Come on up… you need to eat breakfast its pass 7 am already. My princess” She said. She’s so caring.

“alright but…kiss me first..” I said and pout my lips. Then she come close and locks the gap between us.

Last night. I don’t know how to describe it. We were amazing. I hope this will be forever.

This thing I’m feelin I love it. I knew I love her. Taeyeon…. kim taeyeon. she parted.

my princess your breakfast is serve I will wait for you downstairs.” She said and gesture like a butler.

“ahhhmm.. alright I’ll just take a shower and by the way my servant .. don’t call me my princess anymore, I like it more when you call me by my name..” I said and winks.

“okay miss soonkyu.” She said and smile dorkily.

“yah not that pabo!” I said and laugh at her dorky-ness

“haha I am just kidding sunny~ah..i’ll be downstairs now..” she said and left the room.

 

Earlier that same day

Yoona’s pov

I woke up its 6:00 am..

i am hungry so I walk towards the fridge. On the stove she’s preparing something. She saw me and walk closer to me.

“hey yoona how are you and your head bump?” she said and hold my head upward so she can see my forehead clearly. I felt heat slowly creeping to my face.

“I.. I am fine unnie .. the doctor says that there’s nothing to worry about. “ I said and smile. I turn around and open the fridge.

“you’re hungry I am heating sandwiches you want, I insist anyway.” she said.

“ahh alright, thank you unnie.” I said and get the milk and sat at the dining area.

“so how is your filming? do they took a good care of you?” she asks, handling down the sandwich she made.

“thank you, well it’s exhausting of course but it’s fun working with them.” I said

“that’s good,  I hate it when they keep on comparing our series whenever were filming, I am happy that I am done shooting.” She said.

“we can’t avoid it anyway, they even wrote an article about us, it’s a bit awkward though,” I laugh as well as her.

“yeah I read it too.. Those writers…they have nothing to do. Anyhow.. I need to wake Jessie up.” she said and walks towards my place. She stands beside me.

“yoona.” She called me and I look at her upward. She kissed my forehead, oh my gosh I felt like collapsing again.

“I am sorry for what happened to your head. I’ll be back.” She said and head upstairs.

My my .. she just… ahhh I am blushing so so much right now..yuri unnie, I hope I am sica unnie instead.

 

a/n: i have nothing to say....
hope you enjoyed reading..