reunited?

pledge

 

 

 
 
At the airport…
Yuri’s pov
 
I am nervous again.
 
What will be her reaction? Will she forgive me? I hope so.
I love her so much.
The days without her are like years of waiting.
I am inside the car waiting for her.
 
 
Tiffany has her schedule and krystal is waiting for Jessica. I receive a text from krystal they are coming.
What should I do? Few more minutes of waiting…I try to look good. I kept looking at the mirror. I can see them..
they are getting nearer. Inhale … exhale…
 
 
*click*
 
 
I open the door and get out… she was surprised. I looked at her.
 
She looks away and gives her sister a glare.
 
 
“ahhh.. hmmm.. tiffany unnie has her schedule she said that yuri unnie will help to carry your luggage.. And she said that yuri-unnie will be the one to go with you back to your dorm.” krystal said.
 
“i know but...aish!” Jessica said aloud,, I guess she’s still mad at me.
 
“krys just go call a cab. And I can manage to carry my luggage’s.” Jessica said.
I look at her, I pick up some of the luggage’s and put it in the car.
 
“hey what do you think you’re doing..” she said.
 
“you heard your sister… go inside the car. I will drive you home. Taking a cab is too dangerous for you.” I said.
 
“yes please unnie.” Krystal pleads while pushing Jessica at the front seat.
 
“alright just don’t push me.” She said and entered the car. Krystal get in also and I drove off.. on our way back no one dares to talk.. until krystal’s phone rings… she then answered.
 
 
“yes..ne.. ok” krystal said And hung up.
 
“ahh.. yuri unnie can you drop me off to this place?” krystal said and hand me her phone..
Jessica looked at her immediately.
 
“oh..it’s on the way so I guess it’s fine.” I said. So this is fany’s plan.
 
“where do you think you’re going?” Jessica asked her sister.
 
“it’s an urgent call from Victoria unnie. She said that we will have our guesting urgently. Sorry unnie. I’ll catch up with you when we are done.” Krystal said.
 
“I understand. *sigh* take care alright and thank you for picking me up, let’s just see each other whenever. you need to take your rest after your guesting. I will be fine.”
 
Jessica said and gives a smile to her sister. “thank you unnie. You’re the best!” krystal said.
 
Then silence again…. A few minutes and we arrived at the place where krystal addressed me. We get out from the car.
 
“ahh bye unnie. Take your rest. I know you’re tired from the flight.” Krystal said kisses Jessica and hugged her.
 
“thank you too yuri-unnie. And take a good care of my sister.” She said and smiles. Then we wait until she entered the building.
 
“you can sit at the back if you’re more comfortable with it.” I said to her.
But she still sat in front next to me. I am so happy at this moment. Then silence again. Then I drive off again.
 
“ahh.. Jessica would you like to eat?” I said, please say yes!!!
 
“no, I am fine.” She said coldly.. aish…no luck for me.
 
“how about a drink?" I asked with all the courage I have. She sighs. She really doesn’t want to be with me.
 
"i am fine. i just want to take a rest now." jessica said. looks like now is not the right time to talk to her.
 
then we head back to our dorm we did'nt talk the whole time.
 

 

 
 
 
back at the dorm.............. yuri and jessica arrived at the dorm. no one was there. NO ONE....
 
 
 
 
 
yuri help jessica to carry her things. "where's my room? who's my new roommate?" jessica suddenly ask. walking upstairs.
 
"ah..,jessica we didn't change any arrangement or roommate. it will be the room of us just like before." yuri said.
 
 
"huh? i thought tiffany already arrange things?" jessica said looks at yuri.
 
"she didn't say anything... and jessica please." yuri said.
 
"aish...first the car, then krystal then this.. what's next then." jessica said in frustration. but deep inside she is happy that yuri is still her roommate.
 
"jessica i know your tired from your flight but please can we.. talk?" yuri said pleadingly,
 
"we are already talking, what kind of talking do you want?" jessica said harshly.
 
 
yuri put down jessica's bags inside their room.
"i want to talk to you about what happened before and...us" yuri said.
 
jessica put down also her bag and sat at the bed.
"yuri in case you're forgetting something. there is no US" jessica said. yuri felt pang on her chest. it's like a knife that was stabbed right through her soul. yuri walked infront of her.
 
"sica..please hear me out." yuri said and kneeled down. jessica was shocked on what yuri just did. she is not expecting yuri to kneeled down in front of her.
 
"i know that it's my fault for what happened before. i am sorry for blaming you, i am sorry for not trusting you. i am sorry for accusing you. i am sorry for whatever i did that had caused you loneliness. i am sorry for i love you so much that i can't take it anymore. i am sorry for not being a good partner for you. i am also sorry for overacting. and i am also sorry for i let my pride eat me up. i know that your mad at me, the days that i am not with you is like a thorn that's pricking my heart it's like a years of torment without you. i don't want to lose you completely so if you will allow me. give me another chance. even i start off as a friend" yuri said in verge of crying.
 
she then held jessica's hand.
"i am sorry,.. forgive me." yuri said.
 
jessica didn't know how to respond. she was touched deeply by yuri's words.
 
"yuri you don't have to kneel. i am glad you get to say this things. its alright now." jessica said,
 
she was satisfied seeing and hearing yuri's sincerity. yuri looked at her. jessica pulled yuri's arm making her to stand up. yuri didn't  get it.
 
"i am sorry. i know we couldn't be the way it was but even as friends,let us start over." yuri said still begging.
 
"yul~ i said its alright. i forgive you already." jessica said with a smile on her face. yuri was crying now. her tears are flowing with joy.
 
"jinjja?!" yuri asked.
 
"yes really," jessica said.
 
yuri was so happy and hugged jessica. remembering that they will start as friends yuri released jessica from the hug. yuri and jessica's face was full of happiness. both are blushing from the contact.
 
"ah sorry i got carried away." yuri said, then jessica laughs.
 
"it's ok." jesica said.
 
"i am so happy sica~ so much happy you don't know how much happiness i can feel" yuri said then hugged jessica again.
 
"sica~ah i miss you." yuri said.
 
"i miss you too but, i won't forget that we need to start all over again. which means this time you will be the one to chase and court your beloved princess.
 
"anything for my princess." yuri said still hugging jessica.
 
"so since it's just the two of us how about we start again?" yuri said.
 
"ahh..ehem *clears throat* hi there miss." yuri said teasingly.
 
"yah! i am sorry i don't talk to strangers." jessica said.
 
"aww...i am yuri, kwon yuri, nice to meet you. and i am happy for seeing an angel like you, whats your name?" yuri asked and laughs.
 
"let's stop this." jessica said and laughs.
 
"how about a date then?" yuri said and smiles.
 
"I'll think about it."jessica said.
 
"come on. pretty please?" yuri said and winks. then they laugh.
 
"no, some other time maybe. i am tired" jessica said and smirks.
 
"then how about iet's go to a spa salon. my treat." yuri said and smiles. proud of her idea.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"hmmm..if you insist then." jessica said. then they got off to a spa salon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a few hours had passed. then bit by bit the girls arrived. first soo,yoon then taetiseo and last hyo sunny.
its dinner time when yulsic comebacks to the dorm..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"sica unnie~ welcome back." seohyun said she's happy and thinking about the t.v......
 
jessica smiled followed by yuri. finally! seohyun thought.
 
 
"oh i sense something.." sooyoung said.
 
"i told you maknae that they will be reunited." hyo butted in, yuri put her arms around jessica and jessica allowed her so. yuri was now moving her face closer to jessica as if she will kiss jessica but jessica held her hand to yuri's face.
 
 
"nah ah... not so fast, you're over doing it, remember.." jessica warned her just like a teacher giving her lecture. yuri gives an O reaction.. everyone laughs...
 
 
"you mean you're not together?" hyo said.
"no we aren't we will start as friends." jessica said
"aww poor yuri... don't worry jessica will surely cannot withstand her decision." sunny said and laughs.
 
 
"stop teasing them sunny-ah,such a bully." taeyeon said then hugs sunny from the back and kisses her neck.
 
"now there's sunyeon everywhere. its my time to say this. GET A ROOM!" jessica said and laughs. and evrybody too.
 
 
"hey where is tiffany and yoona?" yuri asked.
 
"they bought some food outside and some drinks too, to celebrate and welcome sica's return..." hyoyeon said. "aish! hyo its supposed to be a surprise remember?!" sooyoung said.
taeyeon laughs her famous ahjumma laugh then everyone follows.
 
"wow, i am very surprised." jessica said.
"haha thank you guys." few more minutes and chatting yoonfany arrived.
 
"yey! let me help you guys." sooyoung volunteeres and grab the food from yoona. with a very big smile on her face.
 
 
"forever and ever will be.. as always such a glutonious person." hyoyeon said and sigh. everyone laughs at her humor.
 
 
 
 
 
everyone gathered on the dining table... and prepare the food and drinks.
 
 
 
 
 
"how are you sica?" fany said.
"you owe me one, you told me that's everything was set" jessica said
"yeah everything is set to accordance, right yul?" tiffany said and winks.
"you mean you plan all of this?" jessica asked.
"hmmm..better not say anything, but it turns out good as i can see it." tiffany said. jessica looks at yuri. then taeyeon interrupted.
 
"so tomorrow will be a free day for us except the two." taeyeon said. " oppa said that our photoshoot will be move the day after tommorow. but sunny and seohyun's schedules aren't allowed."
 
 
 
"oahhhh... i think i have a fever... so taengoo-aah take care of me pleease..." sunny said in her aegyo.
 
 
members are doing their violent reactions.
 
hyoyeon raising a fork and stabbing the table. seohyun covering her ears. tiffany smacking the table. jessica act fainted and was catch by yuri, yoona doing her crying aegyo. taeyeon grabbing sunny's collar. and last sooyoung....she's out of place again inside her own little world with her beloved food.
 
then when everyone calms down... they started eating again.
 
"taeyeon ah.. say ahh" sunny said and fed taeyeon. she smiles then.
 
 
"ahhh... sica aren't you envy of them. look at sunny and taeyeon, they are very sweet." yuri said.
"no i am not envy." jessica replied. tiffany looked at them.
"don't worry yuri jessi will melt soon." tiffany said
"i really miss my princess." yuri said in her dorky way while pouting her lips. jessica laughs it off.
 
"i told you start to court me and you might have your chance." jessica said.
"what do you mean?" tiffany suddenly asked.
 
"as of now our status are "friends" which includes no hugging, no cuddling, no kissing and no touching." jessica replied.
 
"wow that's a harsh one unnie..." yoona said and looks at yuri.
 
"i bet three no two days." sunny suddenly said.
"hmm one week." tiffany said.
"four days." hyoyeon bid.
 
"one day." seohyun said, everyone gasped by surprised.
 
 
 
"our maknae she's growing so fast. I'm so proud of her." sooyoung suddenly said acting like a proud mom then gets back to eating..
 
 
 
"hey hey hey whats the bet about?" jessica said.
 
"it's the day how far can you restrain yourself from your restrictions." taeyeon said. jessica laughs it off.
 
 
"how could you guys!" yuri suddenly said and stand slamming the table. everyone look seriously. and stop joking around.
 
 
"you don't trust jessica's word! how could you! i thought we are all sisters!" yuri said in a high tone.
jessica was looking at her she was happy that yuri was protecting her and was not taking jokes about their relationship. nobody dares to talk.
 
yuri then held sica's arm and pulled her up to stand. jessica then stands, yuri now starts to walk while dragging jessica with her...
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I WILL HAVE HER TONIGHT!" yuri said,
 
then everyone laughs...
 
"yah YURI=AH!" jessica shouted and keep on slapping yuri's arm then yuri laughs also jessica and yuri get back to the table and sat.
 
"for a moment i thought your serious. youre getting better in acting unnie," yoona said.
 
"hahahaha" yuri stilll laughing while jessica still non stop slapping her.
 
"how dare you" jessica keep on repeating while slapping yuri's arm. but she's smiling while doing it.
 
then everyone finish their food with laughter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
a/n:  sorry it's been a while now..
i think i will end this fic so soon mianhe,,,but i am also planning to do a new fic. i was wondering...can you suggest pairings, who should it be? love to see your comments..thanks for subscribing ^_^