hearts

pledge

 

 

 

 

 

It was a very hectic schedule for all of us…after the comeback we had our goodbye stage and a week supposedly break was gone. We attended various radio studio and variety filming.

 

After those things we barely do stuffs and just take a rest and then
from practicing to performing our concert tour was started…

 

It was great seeing an amazing crowd from the snes with the pink lights that overwhelmed us. It’s a nostalgic and a very precious moment to be kept…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Enough from those things tomorrow was a problem for me.

 

 

Its valentines day…..

 

dont have time to prepare anything for her. my beloved sunny.

she will have her schedule tommorow as well as me...

 


"hmmmmmmmmm~ taeyeon-ah~ lets take a shower." she whispered while releasing air through her nose thats tickling my ear.

"you go first i will just take a rest a little, i will follow you there," i said, i know what she's up to.

 

she was completely recharged, i dont know where she get that stamina, afterall she really is the energy pill of the group.

 

 

i am gald we don't have drama's and movies like the others, its really a burdensome to have those.

because of the strong heart accident, yulsic wasn't talking to each other.... they are just acting when someones around, anyways..i need to get to her..

 

 

 

"taengoo-ah~" she called my name, aish,... she really doesn't like waiting....

 

as i entered the shower room of our dorm well, what can you expect? i will give you some glimpse from it..

 

milky white skin, and her blonde hair thats dripping , she looks at me seductively, so y with her S-line, and tthose....

 

i must cut this off.. no ones need to know about those things, i am the only one that has the right to drool over her. so back off. as i will end my thoughts..

 

end of taeyeon's pov

 

 

 

jessica's pov

 

 

it was weeks since we talked. that stupid video was already in the past it's part of our work, but still she's mad seeing it.

 

i tried to be a a professional when i saw her's! i was jealous but i am proud of her.

but she took it into another way,

i don't want to apologize since shes the one who was at fault i didnt do anything wrong.

 

 

i don't get her, when i talk to her she keeps on saying that she's fine when obviously she's not.

she wasnt avoiding me but she doesnt talk to me.

 

and today was valentines day we are supposed to be together but instead she was laying on the couch while i am sitting at the opposite side.

 

i wish we are like the sunyeon who was now out of nowhere in our dorm taeng left to pick sunny out., tiffany was busy at the kitchen hyo and yoona was still not around. sooyoung was with seohyun, i don't know where did they go.

"yuri-ahhh" i called her, i missed her, the true her.

 

"hey yul~ please talk to me." i said, i can't stand this anymore, she looks at me and stands up. she walks to our room.

 

 

i sighed, and followed her like a puppy, tiffany was left at the kitchen.

 

"yuri, we are like this for a couple of weeks, what are you thinking, i don't get you anymore. i don't want this to continue." i said as calmly as i can.

 

"what?? i am not thinking anything," she said and sat at our bed.

"really? nothing? then why aren't you talking to me?" i asked.

"we are talking right now." yuri said.

"fine, if its about the kiss, i am sorry." there i said it, rubbing to her face that i am sorry.

"i told you its fine." she said.

"then why are you being like that?!!!" i said, i am not shouting but my voice was a little louder.

she didn't say anything and stands up. i step back away. i don't know why but i felt that i am a little afraid. did i do something wrong?

is my action wasn't that appropriate?

 

then she held my hand and pulled me into a hug.... i thought she is mad about this.

 

"i am not mad..." yuri said as she thightens the embrace.

i swear my tears are at the edge of my eyes and any moment it will burst out.

"i am sorry for making you feel like that. sorry." she said.

now my tears are flowing as my cheeks are blushing. i hope she wont pull away to our embrace.

 

 

"then why aren't you talking to me, since you've seen the videos you started to shut your mouth." i said and asked.

"its because......because.....i-i saw how you reacted." yuri said.

 

"you look like you had fun doing the scene.i know its part of your job too, but i can't help it. i am.."

 

"i am jealous. ... i am jealous that you didn't even get mad when you saw my kissing scene and you laugh about it." yuri continued.'

 

hearing those words made me happier. finally yuri open it up to me.

 

"i am sorry," i said but yuri cutted me off.

"dont apologize i should be the one whose in need to say it." yuri said,

 

 

"i love you" yuri said and kissed me in the forehead.

"i love you too, my forever seobang~" i said and hug her again.

 

"come on lets go out. its afternoon but its still valentines day right, we should spend our time together." she said while dragging my hand.

 

"but-"

 

"no complains okay." she said and pulled me outside.

now i realize that she's more sensitive than me. i will take note of that.

 

end of jessicas pov.

 

 

meanwhile at the kitchen....

 

"WAHHH! it looks so goood!" tiffany exclaimed,

"hope it taste good too," tiffany said.

 

i need to take a picture of this.

 

*click

 

there done, tiffany thought as she clapped her hands.

 

"urhfhhffffff...soooh, good. dehliciouous" sooyoung said while holding the cupcakes tiffany had finished doing..

"unnie dont talk when your mouth is all stuffed." seohyun said.

"unnie, theres some chocolates and flowers for you." seohyun said to tiffany.

"and theres gifts too. i wonder where it came from." sooyoung commented and grab another peice of tiffany's master piece.

 

"jinjja? cool.."tiffany said and was about to live the kitchen.

"oh and seohyun-ah, can you please take a good guard for sooyoung, i would be happy if all of us can have one. thanks. " tiffany said as seohyun do some of her gesture, doing the hand gesture of a gun and winking saying that she got it.

 

 

.

 

 

to be continued...