the comeback..

pledge

 

Chapter 10

Seohyun’s pov

I wonder how the unnies are doing I better give them some souvenir when I got back.

I will give them a call. I miss them so much. She grabs her phone and contact yuri.

 Ringing…

Ringing…

Ringing…

She’s not answering. Hmmm…  I will call hyoyeon unnie then.

Ringing…

Ringing..

“hello..” she picks it up.

“Hello hyoyeon-unniee~ its me.”

“oh maknae..how are you doing? Wait I will loudspeak so the others will hear you.”

“go on now.” Hyoyeon-unnie said.

“I am fine. I miss you all unnies. I try to call yuri-unnie but she doesn’t pick up..” I said

“she not around she’s on her schedule right now. We miss you too maknae.” i hear the voice of the other unnies echoed.

“do you have your schedules for today?”

“yeah..we have.. we will be leaving in any minute when manager oppa arrives.”

“oh I see. I am sorry to disturb you guise.”

“no its okay. No need to say sorry. I will be telling you a lot of stories when you get back.”

“alright I can’t wait to hear them unnie. I will bring you souvenirs when I got back.”

“BUY ME FOOD!” sooyoung interrupted.

“ok sooyoung-unnie. Take care all of you there.”

“yes take care too maknae.”

“bye unnies.”

“BYE MAKNAE!” I heard them all saying goodbye as I end the call.

“Seohyun come and help me here” umma called me.

“be right there in a minute umma”




 

[Meanwhile back at SNSD’s dorm…]

 

Everyone was about to leave except for sunny and tiffany who doesn’t have their schedules.

“taetae call me when you’re free.” Tiffany said then winks at taeyeon.

“Alright I will.” Taeyeon said a bit cold.

“Tell yuri to call me when she gets back. And sunny-ah please assist yuri for me. I will take it as a favor from you.” Jessica said.

“Wow sica misses yuri-ah..hahaha” hyoyeon teases.

“Okay” sunny said smiling.

“All of you take care.” Sunny give them a hug and pass right through taeyeon.

“What about me?” taeyeon asked looking at sunny.

“Oh I forgot. Take care taeyeon-unnie” sunny said coldly and give taeyeon a hug.

Tiffany looking at taeyeon. She grab the girl’s wrist and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Bye taetae…I will miss you” tiffany said with eye smile.

 

“Taeny moments are overflowing!” sooyoung said.

 

“Uh…ahh…bye” taeyeon said flustered.

The girls leave the dorm…

 



 

 

“If you need something I’ll be at my room.” Sunny said to tiffany.

“Hey don’t leave me down here  .” tiffany said pouting.

“And why?” sunny said to tiffany coldly.

“Why are you acting so cold? You’re not a jung after all?! Before, you used to call me baby.” Tiffany said.

“There’s no camera in here so there’s no need to act lovey dovey.” Sunny said.

“aishh.. I hate that attitude of yours. Can you just accompany me here sunny pleeaase…or I’ll follow you wherever you will go.” Tiffany said teasingly.

“alright and Stop mocking around” sunny said while sitting at the couch near tiffany.

Silence came upon them. Tiffany turns the T.V on to lighten the room’s mood.

 Then after hours of watching she turns it off and lean closer to sunny whose busy playing her ipad.

 

“You know sunny-ah you’ve change.” tiffany said with concern.

“I know,” sunny said.

 “I like the sunny I used to know. Cheerful, lively, full of aegyo, adventurous, kind and warm hearted, always there when you needed her, so lovable, but now you’ve become blue.” Tiffany said, tears are starting to form on her eyes.

Sunny put her ipad down to face tiffany surprisingly she saw tiffanys eyes and said...

 

“Hey pany-ah don’t cry.im not worth your tears. It’s just that... I’m tired from these things around us. ” Sunny cupped tiffany’s cheeks and wiped the tear that falls from tiffany’s eye.

“sorry for always acting uncaringly towards you, I didn’t mean that. Don’t worry; I will try my best to bring myself back. So stop crying. Baby please?” sunny said then hugged tiffany.

“Oh how I miss this and you.” She whispered to the blondes ear which causes sunny to blush slightly. Then she tightens the gap between them.

“yeah me too… ah..pa..pa..pani-can’t breathe.” sunny said trying to release from tiffany.

“oh sorry!” tiffany said then give sunny a quick peck on the cheeks which made sunny blush even more then she tackles sunny on the couch and start tickling her sides. As sunny resisted and tries to push tiffany up both of them falls on the floor while sunny on top of tiffany. Both of them look at each other and burst out laughing this time sunny attacks tiffany’s sides. Tiffany tries to fight back but sunny’s left arm take a hold on tiffany’s arms and pinned it on the floor.

[Then the door opens.]

Sunny and tiffany tries to look who open the door but…

“OH SORRY! Am I interrupting? I should have knocked first. Sorry I’ll be upstairs” yuri said blushing deep red seeing the two in their awkward positions.

Sunny and tiffany look at each other and stands up then burst into laughter.

“Let’s go and get her…hahaha” sunny suggested.

“wait, should … pretend?” tiffany asked.

“oh good idea. haha” sunny said whilst laughing.



 

Yuri’s POV

I just arrive and saw sunny and tiffany roaming on the floor. I didn’t mean to disturb them.so I headed upstairs and leave my luggage downstairs.

I don’t know that they are together for how long? Are they?

I sat on our bed and looked at the frame beside her pillow. It’s a picture of us. Maybe she sleeps with this on her side.

 ‘I miss her so bad where is she? And where is everyone?

[Knocked on the door]…

“ahh…yuri-ah!! Let’s go downstairs.” Sunny said yelling at my door.

I open the door and saw them clinging to each other they are so sweet. I wish she's is with me right now.

“uhm..you guys are done already?” I said looking at them.

“ahahaha..silly you!” tiffany said and giggles.

We headed downstairs.

Sunny heated a food for us. . All of the girls are on their schedule.

She told me to give sica a call.



 

Phone rings…

….. “yobeoseo,yuri-ah~I miss you so much!” Jessica answered the phone.

“sica~ ah when you will be home? ” I said

“I’ll be back later  I will be late but I will be home. I promise.” I hear her voice lowered.

“ohh your such a tease.” I said seductively and giggles.

“btw, is sunny assisting you back there?” she asked.

“yeah she and fany. you didn’t tell me that they are together.” I said to her

“huh? They are what? together you say?” she said surprisingly.

“yeah I saw them earlier on the floor they seem busy and enjoying each other. You don’t know???” I asked confusedly.

“ofcourse I don’t, the last time I check taeny is real.” She said to me.

“so they are not together?” I asked.

“yeah they are just probably putting up something or whatever.” Sica said whilst laughing.

“well, let’s see... haha”I said laughing.

“uhmm.yuri-ah~ I need to go now will be starting now. Bye then. See –you- later~” sica said seductively.

“bye..see you later. I’ll wait for you.” I said and hung up.

As the call ended I walk back to the kitchen and found them waiting for me. This will be fun I thought.

 

a/n: what do u think? comment everyone.. thanks for subscribing.. ^_^