sunny's new hair

pledge

Taeyeons pov

"Taengoo~ i miss you" she said the purple headed girl whom i love. She hugged me tightly. and i kissed her

 

 

 

 

Yes we havent seen each other in a while. She has her practice for her musical. When she arrived i am already asleep or sometimes our schedule didnt match at all…

 

 

Purple...

 

 

 

 


Her hair is purple.…

 

 

"ahh sunny-ah whats with the hair???" I asked her then i pulled away from our embrace...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She smiled. Aww i miss her so so much...

 

 

"I dyed it. Its purple its pretty isnt it?" She said with her aegyo while puffing her newly colored hair.

 

 

"Eh ...ahhh.. yeah" i said. And force a smile. "Why you dont like it?" She asked.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No. I like...it" i said. She pouted... no!!!! Dont get upset. Stupid me.

"Really i- i like it"... i said and kiss her forehead trying to convinced her...

 

 

 

 

"Lets go down so we can eat. I bring us some ice cream. The others are there too." I told her then we got downstairs... End of taeyeons pov

 

 

 

 

"Hey guys." Sooyoung greeted. She was back from promotional activities and photoshoot.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah...err..whhat..." sooyoung blabbing its her first time seeing sunny since they are also hardly met since they arrived from japan. hyoyeon slaps her shoulder.

 

 

"I know your surprise but take it easy.."hyoyeon whispers.

 

 

 

Sooyoung nodded. Sunny and taeyeon sat down and shared an ice cream while feeding each other.

 

Sooyoung sat beside hyoyeon.

She was eating her ice cream. And she was staring at sunnys hair.

 

 

She remind me of something...-sooyoung thought.

 

 

 

.... then snaps....

 

 

 

 

 

. "Sunny you remind me of something im craving" she said and stands up uproaching to sunny.

 

 

Hyoyeon and taeyeon was watching as sooyoung approached sunny.

She has something under her sleeves. At the same time the door open.

 

Revealing tiffany and yulsic. as they enter the living room they saw the others at the kitchen.

Yulsic know already about sunnys hair while tiffany wasnt.when she was behind sunny. Taeyeon looked at her weirdly.

 

"Hello guys... ohh and whats with the hair. Its pretty its kinda purple-ish abd PINKISH" tiffany said while she stands behind sunnys hair trying to touch it.

Sooyoung was also behind sunny beside tiffany.

She smell the scent of sunny. Her smell was sweet. Just like a candy. Then she smirks evily.

Together with tiffany eye smiling weirdly while staring at sunnys hair.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon stands up worrying what may happened while sunny was tilting her head feeling that the other members are amazed by her bold transformation.

 

"Ahhh guys your freaking me a little.

"taeyeon said. Hyoyeon stands too. approaching the shikshin...

 

while the yulsic pair was watching with amusement.

Tiffany look at sooyoung flashing her a smile while sooyoung too.

"This is it. Watch closely sica.." yuri whispers to jessica jessica smirks.

 

 

Sunny look behind her wanting to see the faces of what she believes admiring her new look. But it seems that its not what she think it is she stands and held taeyeons hand. She walk closer to the latter. Seeing the reaction of the two its like they were about to kill each other for a prize. ...................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhh taengoo i think i am tired lets go upstairs." Sunny suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon nods.and before they even step forward.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YOUR MINE!" Sooyoung and tiffany shouted.

 

 

 

Sunny and taeyeons eyes were open widely.

Hyoyeon tries to hold sooyoung as she was about to approach sunny.

 

 

"Yah!! Cotton candy." Sooyoung shouted trying to release fron hyoyeon.

 

"Haha.. i guess shes going tobe mine."tiffany said and approach sunny but taeyeon take a hold of her.

 

"Sunny RUN!" Hyo and taeyeon shouted snapping the frozen girl from her thoughts.

She run upstairs.

 

 

 

"Pink! I want sunnys hair." Tiffany said while struggling to let go of taeyeon.

 

the yulsic was laughing at the scene hugging each other...

"the duster runs away..hahaha" jessica said.

 

 

 

 

 

meanwhile upstairs...

 

Maybe i should grow my hair back. Sunny thought.

 

 

A/n: There just want to get this off my head..

thanks for reading and leave a comment. Thank you my dear subscribers.

And dont forget to check out my other fic. 

Have a nice life. ^_^