the hangover pt.1 seohyuns trouble

pledge

being the innocent maknae wasn't easy... having that role was delicate and hard to portray..

especially when the world surrounds you was full of unnies....

yeah unnies that corrupts your mind...

like watching adult videos.
flirting,cuddling..
experimenting...
kissing..
etc.

they do those...for simple reasons..

getting out from being deprive.

and i am not saying that i will be the forever innocent,upright,kind and proper maknae.

but i didnt expect it to be this soon...



its a mistake. a very big mistake...

----





this is a hangover. its a very unpleasant feeling. i felt puking.

i scan around the room it wasnt my room. arghh..

this headache is really unwanting.
i try to get off the bed but something is stopping me.

i look at my arm that was chained???!!

theres a handcuff and the other one was connected to.....







yoona.

shes lying on the floor while the other half was on the edge of her bed. yes we are in her room.

its like a movie scene i know...then i look at her realizing that she's half ?!?!?!

i look at myself. oh my thankfully i was still with my clothes.

what happened??!

i try to recall..

[flashback

"MAKNAE~" a doe eyed girl grabbed me from behind...

"dae unnie??" i asked.

"the party has started. lets go." yoona unnie said and drag me to the living room where everyone had gathered.

"yah! yulsic! stop making out the maknaes are here." hyoyeon unnie said.

i averted my eyes from there place. yuri unnie and jessica unnie just got into a fight.. if i am not mistaken its because of yuri unnie got jealous over sica unnies celebrity friend.

now that everything was resolve they make up from the time that had lost.

"oh..maknae..thank you for the gift." taeyeon unnie said.

"its nothing unnie. your very much welcome " i said.

"happy birthday taengoo~~ happy birthday happy birthday~ " fany unnie sang as everyone follows.

then after the all so famous birthday song taeyeon unnie blows her cake which was exclusively for her.

"alright everyone position, look at here and say kimchi~" tiffany unnie said as she took her phone and take a picture of us.

"jessica yuri stop kissing. we cant upload this kind of photos. aish.." tiffany unnie was disappointed. well she really likes selcas.

"oohhh..lets eat.." sooyoung unnie said while biting her spoon.

"here hyunnie" hyoyeon unnoe gives me a spoon and a bowl.

"thank you unnie." i said. i took my part and sat down .

yoona and sooyoung was having a food competition.

who can eat fastet within five minutes. three servings of what we have are already set for them.

i scan the others yulsic couple are already feeding each other. they have a slice of cake.

"wheres sunny unnie??" i asked taeyeon unnie.

"she went upstairs..maybe she is still mad." taeyeon unnie shes here while i know she wanted to be with her.

"unnie why dont you go and talk to sunny unnie. i know you can resolve this matter just like how you two make up from the past. " i said.

"*sigh.. well i already talk to her but she didnt response. its different this time." she said.

"i can talk to her if you want me too. i know sunny unnie is a good listener." i said.

"no, just enjoy the rest of today. she just needed time for herself i guess." taeyeon unnie said.

i nodded and then..

*BAM!



i look at the wooden table. my eyes widens at the scene.

hyoyeon unnie..she puts down some bottle of soju and beers.

"a party wont be complete without this." hyo unnie said proudly.



"RIGHT NOW IT'S DRUNKEN SSHI DAE!!!!" sooyoung unnie shouted. while half of was stuffed.

"wooohoooo!!!" other unnies shouted.

while i facepalmed myself.

"alright~ lets get the party started." tiffany unnie said.

tiffany unnie stands up and look at taeyeon unnie who was not in the mood.

she drag taeyeon unnie beside her place and force her to sit down.

"so as usual maknae wont drink ..am i right you uptight punk." hyo unnie asked teasing me.

"no i think i will unnie." i said. they all gasped. why??

"a BOttLE!! *tusch* our beloved maknae was all grown up. i am so proud of you." yoona unnie said faking a tear.

"sooyoung unnie what are you doing?" i asked shes touching my forehead by the back of her hand.

"omo. maknae was not sick either this is disturbing." sooyoung unnie said. yulsic was beside me.

"oh no, maybe she's a fake maknae...seohyun! where did you hide her?? bring our maknae back!!!" yuri unnie said as she was shaking my shoulders.

"what??" i asked. then all of them laugh. then i heard the ahjummas laugh by the celebrant. hearing that was a relief. it only means that she's enjoying somehow.

i laugh a little.

"i think i will try to enjoy this a little, i want to experience a little difference and do what taeyeon unnie said. enjoy the rest of today." i said. they all frowned.

"your serious??" tiffany unnie asked.

"well i am. i will try to know my limitation toward this matter. i know you unnies wont let me do anything unappropriately right." i said and they smiled.

"wow awesome." jessica unnie said in a flat tone that makes it sound sarcastic.

then everone laughs.

"okay lets start..everyone is done right??" hyoyeon unnie said.

"almost" yoona unnie said and pointed to the kitchen. it's sooyoung unnie. obviously she won the eating contest.

"yah!! shikshin save some for sunny." taeyeon unnie said.

then the rounds began.



hyoyeon unnie plays club music as everyone dances while gulping the bottle of their own liquors.

"come on seohyun-ah try it." yoona unnie said. so this is the first step.

and i did. the taste of a bittersweet drink wasnt pleasing. but there is no turning back. i drunk it until the last drop. like a man thats lost in the middle of the dessert.

"woah~ maknae was fast." i heard hyo unnie. then she handed me another one.

i try to dance to.. i dont know but i can feel a jolt of energy thats electrifying me. i can feel that i can do everything.

so i also start dancing to the bass of the music.

while dancing i take a few sip of my new bottle of soju. i try to look around as the lights was turned off and the flashing lights of the cellphones filled the darkness. in an instance it became a mini club for us.

yulsic couple was on there own world. they are dancing slowly just like in proms. while sooyoung,yoona,hyoyeon unnie are swinging there heads off.

i followed them.

"woah go seohyun! go maknae!" the three unnies are shouting.

the cheer makes me want to dance more. so i did i do spins jumps headbangs sways and all dancing stuffs.

i guess i overdo it. my vision was spinning already.

i try to catch up to the couch. then losing my balance until i stumble.

"woah easy there hyunnie~" the tall shikshin said.

"sorry unnie im not looking." i said.

"its okay, hey dont force yourself if your sleepy just lay at the couch or you can get to your room."sooyoung unnie said.

"i am fine unnie, its just my 2nd bottle theres too much left." i said and smiled.

"if you said so. and fyi its your fourth. " sooyoung

unnie said and assist me to the couch.

4th?? ehen did i lose counting..hmmm..

she left and get back to dancing.

on my left yulsic couple was erm...kissing..

its not just a simple kiss but it was a lot deeper.

then i awkwardly averted my eyes.

"want to try it?? " yoona asked suddenly.

"what!?" i exclaimed.

"i was just kidding..hahah..got yah" she said and laughs. i dont know but it makes me feel embarass.

hyo unnie and sooyoung unnie continued dancing this time seductively..

but taeyeon and tiffany unnie...i cant see them.

where could they be..then the lights was .

then a bottle of tequilla. was placed to the center of the living room. brought by taeyeon unnie.

with sliced lemons and oranges on a plate. and a salt on a saucer. brought by tiffany unnie.

"lets take a break for dancing was too tiring. how about a game??" tiffany unnie suggested.

i looked at them..still my vision was swirling around.

"maknae are you okay?"tae unnie asked me worriedly.

"perfectly fine unnie!"i said and doing a banging gesture using my hands.

"your flustered." she said

"you too unnie." i said. then everyone gathered again.

"taeng why dont you call sunny" hyo unnie said.

"we did but she doesnt want to "taeyeon unnie answered.

oh thats why they arent around earlier.

"okay..anyway so what will be the game about??" hyo unnie asked but shes grinning already.

"simple..its the famous body shot." fany unnie said and gets the shot flass she poured some and get a piece if lemon.

"we have here a bowl..it contains paper written with different body parts. upper, lower, face. then among the three theres a sub container which contains the parts of a certain area. now we would like to ask who will join." everyone raise there hands so am i. its an involuntary movement.

"way to go maknae" unnies cheered my name.

then the yulsic couple joins.

"you two are you sure?" sooyoung unnie said then shrugs. unnies face was a little red i wonder hows mine.

"let us show some demo." fany said and spins a empty bottle of soju then it stops to taeyeon unnie.

then she picks from the container it was..

" face." fany unnie said.

then she picks from the face part and says cheeks.

now she ask taeunnie to tilt her head then she place some salt on it. she took and drink the tequilla and kissed the salt away then she sipped the lemon.

tae unnie was blushing.glad that sunny unnie wasnt around. or else chaos will be unfold.

"easy right?? for the twist those who will reject or take a pass will take a consequence. "

tiffany unnie said.

"game lets bring it on!!!" hyo unnie said. shes really into this kind of stuffs.

i try to finish the soju bottle i have before getting into the game. then i drink all of it.

end of flashback]

thats all i can recall..

"yoona unnie" i called her trying to wake her up. its 8 in the morning now.

she doesnt shrug off..i try to shake her..she stirs a little.

then slowly she open her eyes.



"mmnngg..seo i am up." she said then she reach her eyes rubbing it but then she realize that we got handcuff.

"wha! whats with this?? " she asked then i pointed to her half body.

"yaaaah!!!! why?! what did we do???!!" she exclaimed.

"i*i i have no idea." i said.

"ahhh otokke?? come with me." she said.

"unnie??" i said surprisingly. then i nodded sidewards.

"what?? come on." she said.

"i dont want. sorry."i said.then she smiles.

"aish what are you thinking?? follow me,i will go and grab some towel to cover myself. and we will look for the key.aigoo maknae was corrupted." she said and laughs a little.

"yoona unnie?! do you remember last night??" i asked.

"a little..i am sure yuri unnie has the key." she said.

glad she remembers even a little.. then we went together and look at the disastrous place.

its not our dorm anymore. what have we done.

end of seohyuns pov.



a/n:next chapter has more to
reveal..wait for it..
sorry for the late update ..