it's not what you think it is..

pledge

 

 

Four hours later after they went out the hotel.

“WHERE ARE YOU?” a voice that’s very worried called.

“oh me? I am sorry. We’ll heading back now so don’t worry.” Sooyoung said.

“who’s that?” hyoyeon asked.

“ It’s seohyun they just arrived.” Sooyoung said.

“we should head back now” sunny said. she called a cab.

“such in a hurry huh sunny-ah afraid of angry taeyeon?” sooyoung teases.

“afraid? Me?? You wish!” sunny said.

”really, then why you’re in a hurry?” sooyoung said.

“because it’s getting late now.” Sunny said. sooyoung then used her phone and dialed sunny’s number.

“oh taeyeon is calling!” sooyoung shouted.

“oh no! what will I say. “ sunny suddenly panicked. Hyoyeon and sooyoung laughs.

“haha, it’s just me silly!” sooyoung said.

“I thought you’re not afraid?” hyoyeon asked.

“Shut up.” Sunny said coldly.

 

Meanwhile…Back at the hotel…

yuri and Jessica, still hibernating.

“this girls leaving by themselves!” taeyeon said in a high tone. They are waiting inside about an hour.

“tae.. calm down they said that they will be back so don’t worry.” Tiffany said.

“sorry but I can’t. what if they get lost here in this place and manager oppa doesn’t even know that they left. Aishhhhh..” taeyeon stand and walking in circles.

They are inside sooyoung’s room. The three of them still don’t know the arrangement, so they just open the room randomly and decide to have their seats.

 

“but we have been here a few times, so relax they will be fine.” Tiffany said trying to calm taeyeon.

“tippany. No one was in capable of speaking English fluently among them. No one. You’re that calm because you are familiar of this place. We have the service car but they didn’t use it. instead, what taking a cab?” Taeyeon look and stopped walking around.

“tae, I just want you to relax, I don’t want to argue. I know your worried because sunny is with them. But sooyoung develop her English skills lately.” Tiffany said and hold taeyeon’s shoulder.

“but it’s not enough!” taeyeon shouted, Having the trouble of not seeing her beloved sunny, not talking either, not answering the phone, and now at the time when they will able to see each other finally, she’s not around. Feeling irritated about the situation. She blew up.

 “hey don’t shout at me! It’s not my fault!” tiffany answered with the same tone, seohyun was now ready to stop her unnies. But tiffany walks out. Taeyeon was not pleased of what she had done. She follows tiffany knowing it’s her fault, she shouldn’t shout at tiffany it’s not her fault anyway, she walk faster to catch tiffany’s hand, she pulled it in order for tiffany to stop. Tiffany stopped, but she’s not facing taeyeon, her eyes were getting watery. They are in the middle of the hallway.

“ah, pany-ah i-I am sorry.” Taeyeon said still holding tiffany’s hand.

“it’s ok, I understand.” Tiffany manages to say. A drop of water lets out from her eyes she wipes it away using her other arm. Hearing her voice, taeyeon knows that tiffany was not okay and was hurt.

“let’s talk inside, I am really sorry.” Taeyeon said she walk in front of tiffany not letting go of her hand.  She lift tiffany’s chin so she can see her face. Her eyes were red and her nose too. taeyeon embraced her tightly seeing her friend hurt by her. tiffany embraced her also. They remain like that for a few more minutes.

Meanwhile back to maknae who is left inside the room was worried too.

“unnie where are you?” seohyun asked talking to her phone.

“really? Ok be quick taeyeon and fany unnie are arguing. Alright ok. Bye.” Seohyun ended the call.

 

 

 

 

The three was inside the elevator when seohyun called. Now they are on the 9th floor and sooyoung was leading in front with her long legs that are capable of taking big steps. When sooyoung turn to the hallway to their room she stopped. Hyoyeon who is at the back bumps to the tall one because of the sudden stop.

 

I thought they are arguing? Is this considered arguing? Sooyoung thought. Seeing the two embracing each other, sooyoung remembered the little one whose on her back was now in front of her dashing towards taeyeon.

“this is how you make it up to me?” sunny said and glare at the two. taeyeon and tiffany let go immediately when they saw sooyoung. But sunny saw it too she’s just behind hyoyeon.

“it’s not what you think.” Tiffany said.

 Taeyeon said then held sunny’s face trying to please her.

“hey sunny hear me out first” sunny removes taeyeon’s arm and left entering their room. Taeyeon follows her, sunny slams the door. Taeyeon knocks.

“sunny open up..” taeyeon said her forehead is leaning the door. No response from sunny.

“sunny open up, let us talk, you just misunderstood things.” Taeyeon said still no response from sunny. The girls walk back inside sooyoung’s room. Tiffany walks towards taeyeon.

“tae…let her alone for now.” Tiffany said.

“tiffany please…leave me alone.” Taeyeon said calmly. Tiffany understands so she leaves taeyeon alone in front of the door. Taeyeon continued knocking.

“I won’t stop so open it up.” Taeyeon said.

Then another door open up. Revealing a hellsica.

“HEY! SOMEONES SLEEPING!” Jessica shouted. Taeyeon looked at her and continued knocking. Hearing the shout hyoyeon,sooyoung,seohyun went out to their room. Yuri walks behind Jessica.

“hey taeyeon! cut it out!” Jessica shouted but taeyeon wasn’t listening and continued knocking at the door. Sooyoung was doing gestures to yuri.

Yuri look confused, she know that something is wrong but she’s not sure of it.  sooyoung gesturing a heart shape on the air then a big X then bends her knees to look short. She keeps doing these things giving signals to yuri. The two also repeat the same thing hyoyeon and seohyun.

Jessica was now stepping forward. Luckily yuri got what the three is trying to say.

Stop Jessica, the small people has love quarrel. – yuri thought.

She gives an okay signal by giving a thumbs up..

Then she grabbed Jessica by hand and carried her bridal style.

“what are you-“ Jessica was resisting when a pair of lips shuts her. she was carried back to their room and closed their door.

Seohyun claps without a sound while sooyoung punched the air. And hyoyeon dance wickedly. Then the three of went back to their room.

“ah unnie I remember I have this keys, it’s the one that taeyeon unnie gives me earlier when we arrived.”  Seohyun said and get the keys from her pocket.

“oh wow. Your brilliant maknae, its really great if you might remember it earlier, look at taeyeon who’s very desperate from knocking. If she could destroy the door, she might do it earlier.” Hyoyeon said.

“But she was the one who give it to maknae and she wasn’t aware what was happening. So don’t blame her.” sooyoung said stands for seohyun.

“fine, give her the keys.” Hyoyeon said.

“b-but unnie” seohyun said she was afraid to see her unnie in that case.

“here, you gave it to her.” sooyoung said and grab the keys from seohyun and gave it to hyoyeon.

“w-why me? Fany-ah you give this to her, your one of the reason anyway.” Hyoyeon said and walk beside tiffany.

Tiffany sighs and looked at her. She accepts the key and went to taeyeon.

Taeyeon was now sitting on the floor hugging her knees.

 

“maknae wants you to have this.” Tiffany said, taeyeon looked up. She gets the keys and stand up immediately.

“tell maknae thanks..” taeyeon said. Before opening the door.

“sorry.” Tiffany said. Taeyeon just smiles, her dorky smile but it’s a bit sad seeing that for tiffany. Then she entered the room.

 

 

thanks for reading.... hope you like it.
it's not what you really think it is i am telling you.. leave a comment..
i'll write new fic so i hope you will anticipate it..
*bows

^_^