the so called legendary game.....

pledge

 

Everyone enjoyed the meal, their manager called them and good news was told to them, their said schedule was cleared for tomorrow. So they can have a rest for a day. Everyone was pleased. After hearing the news they continue drinking. now all of them gathered on the floor with drinks, well seohyun have a bottle to finish while the rest are drink till you drunk.

{sitting arrangement is in round form. Starting from left to right is sunny, taeyeon, yuri,Jessica,tiffany, hyoyeon,sooyoung,seohyun and yoona,}

Everyone was wondering why taeyeon and tiffany did not sat next to each other. Well except, tiffany, taeyeon, sunny, Jessica, While sooyoung and hyoyeon has some thoughts why but chose to remain silent.

 

“we have prepared a game for us..” sunny said.

“woahhh..great! game! What is it?” sooyoung said.

“it is a legendary game called ….SPIN THE BOTTLE” sunny said and laugh.

“so what is the catch?” Jessica asked. And lean in to yuri’s shoulder. Yuri said that all of them must enjoy, but yuri wasn’t that enjoying because of the scene earlier that day. She just let sica do whatever she wants.

“Whoever was the lucky person to be spotted by the bottle’s tip,will be given a choice, truth or consequence. Truths answer the question in 5 seconds and if it’s consequence take a shot and do the consequence. If the question that was given is unanswered and the consequence was not been followed you will get the penalty to drink three shots. And the drink will be …[thud] this!” sunny placed a bottle of liquor with 70% alcohol content.

“wait who bought that is it even safe to drink? Unnie” seohyun said worriedly.

“don’t worry maknae I’ll help you with your part.” Sooyoung said.

“sooyoung is the one in-charge in buying drinks.”taeyeon answered.

“aww,,unnie..” seohyun said. and look at sooyoung, then all of them laugh at the thought.

“so any more questions?” sunny said, everyone nodded except seohyun.

“let’s start, seo are you ready?” asked sunny

“annnniiyyo! ” said seohyun

“okay, just one penalty and finish your bottle of soju then you’re out.” Sunny said

“alright but it’s unfair unnie.will it be okay unnie’s?” Seohyun said and look at the others.

“don’t worry it’s alright” hyoyeon guaranteed.

“let us start then…one two three go!” sunny said and spin the bottle.

Slowly the bottle stops and the lucky victim is…sooyoung

“hahaha…the first one. So is it truth or consequence?” asked sunny.

“uhhhmm…truth!” sooyoung answered immediately.

“soo choose one member whom you  really like. And tell us why.” Sunny said.

“what like? I like each and every one  ...” sooyoung said.

“well your answer is wrong I only said choose one but you chose everyone.” Sunny said and place the three glass shots of liquor in front of sooyoung. “here is your penalty, so bottoms up.” Sunny said.

“wait  your unfair!” sooyoung complained. “But sunny is right” taeyeon said and smiled.

“drink! Drink! Drink!” hyo said and everyone also follows . sooyoung then drink the penalty. Everyone claps. Sooyoung wipes the remains of the alcohol.

“now my turn to spin it!” sooyoung said and spins the bottle.

“woooooooohoooo!!!” sooyoung scream, the next one is hyoyeon.

“what’s yours? truth or consequence?” sooyoung asked.

“I choose consequence.” Hyoyeon said.

“hah..i thought your brave to say truth. Anyway I want you to touch your forehead using your tongue!” sooyoung said seriously.

“your too desperate that’s waaaaaay too impossible!” hyoyeon complained.

“yeah I agree to hyo, change it soo that is a way of cheating..” said sunny..everyone laugh.

“fine! Just do a strip dance with aegyo!” sooyoung said and laughs evilly.

“yah! I can d-do that.” Hyo stated and take the shot “music please!” hyoyeon demanded sunny played the music using her ipad which was plugged in the stereo and hyo starts to dance. Soooo y and ed her blouse in front of sooyoung slowly one by one then when the last button was done she then move much closer while waving her upper body towards sooyoung while biting her lower lip. Sooyoung was blushing madly but she was staring at hyo’s body she was like a tomato. everyone was trying to contain their laugh. Then slowly hyo was now undressing her inner shirt slowly and winks. When she was about to reveal her top…

“ahh stop that’s enough. Sooyoung is enjoying too much as well as the byuntae beside me” sunny said and give a death glare to taeyeon. Everyone looked at taeyeon and she’s turning red from embarrassment then all of them laughs but tiffany just smiled wobbly. At that time yuri drank three bottles of soju same with tiffany. While two bottles for sunny. One and some more for hyoyeon and taeyeon, And one for sooyoung and Jessica, While yoona and seohyun are not yet finish on their one bottle of soju.

“now my turn.” Hyoyeon said and spins the bottle. “sooyoung, sooyoung, sooyoung, sooyoung, sooyoung, sooyoung, sooyoung, sooyoung” hyoyeon saying like it’s a mantra. “you wish.” Sooyoung said then it stops to yuri.

“aishh! I thought it will be sooyoung. So yuri-ah truth or consequence?” hyoyeon asked while buttoning her blouse. Yuri was a bit red and intoxicated by the soju and now she’s in stake. “woah yuri-ah seemed like your enjoying too much.. so truth and consequence??” hyoyeon asked and laughs. Sica was looking at yuri worriedly.

“just one hyo~” said sica and look back at yuri, noticing that yuri drank three bottles already even though they are just getting started. “oh sorry my bad! Choose only one” hyo said.

“alright I choose……………………truth” yuri answered.

“hmm…it’s so hard to ask question about yul…AH! since you guys didn’t brought this up, who confessed first?” hyoyeon asked yuri. Yuri then look at Jessica.

“well I told her that I liked her first. But she’s the one who want us to be official she’s the first one to say I love you.” Yuri said still can’t take off the scene earlier.

“but you liked me first!” Jessica suddenly said she’s blushing a bit.

“sica unnie was embarrassed, haha” said the maknae. Everyone laughs but yoona was staring at yuri. Wishing that yuri has the same consequence as hyoyeon.

Yuri spins the bottle and it stops to Jessica. Everyone was anticipating what will happen.

“Consequence.” Jessica said without waiting yuri to ask.

“I was hoping for the truth…your consequence-“ yuri was stopped by Jessica. She peck’s yuri’s lips Jessica is still blushing. Then she spins the bottle.

“hey you didn’t let yuri to give you the order, so unfair!” hyoyeon said.

“then next time kiss sooyoung before she can demand.” Jessica said and leans to yuri.

While kissing I meant spinning yoona get another bottle of soju and drunk it immediately, sunny noticed it and she’s a bit worried knowing that yoona likes yuri. The bottle stops pointing at yoona.

“yoona-yah, what?” Jessica asked.

“hmm…consequence.” Yoona answered.

“alright… kiss the member whom you really admire.” Jessica said. then yoona take the shot and stands in front of yuri, Jessica was shocked then yoona kissed yuri on the forehead.

“you! How could you kiss my yul!” Jessica retaliated but knowing it’s also her fault she lowered down her voice.

“sorry unnie~” that’s all yoona can said. yuri was also shock.

“game is just a game .......” Everyone chanted. Yoona spins the bottle luckily it stops in front of the jealous ice princess

“Consequence!” Jessica said.

“unnie kiss the person you mostly respect on the forehead too, so we are fair.” Yoona said humbly, Jessica did not budge she kissed tiffany on the forehead, everyone was surprised they are expecting that yuri was the one Jessica will choose. Jessica spins the bottle.  Then it stopped at sunny

“hm….consequence. do I need to kiss someone too” sunny said and giggles.

“no, just do your aegyo in front of yuri.” Jessica said. some of the girls complained that it’s too easy. But still jessica did not change her mind.

“yuri~ah yuri~ah…” sunny said while walking towards yuri having her cute gestures. Yuri then stands she hates sunny’s aegyo, knowing that she is taller than sunny she take a hold of sunny’s face sunny can’t come closer and can’t do her aegyo, everyone laughs at the scene. Then Jessica handed her the three shots of penalty. Sunny accepts defeat.

“yuri-ah! I shall have my vengeance one day!” sunny said and give her a pissed look. Everyone laughs.”you too!” sunny said and looked at sica . sunny now spins the bottle.

 Seohyun is now finished on drinking her soju.  She is now waiting for her turn. Yuri drank a total of seven bottles now, she was intoxicated and everyone noticed that she is all bright red. Tiffany drinks five bottles, yoona ,hyoyeon and sunny drank four bottles they are a bit tipsy, Jessica,taeyeon and sooyoung drank three. And seohyun she already stopped.

“truth or consequence fany-ah” sunny said she didn’t know what to do if tiffany choses truth, luckily tiffany asked for a consequence.

“since you have a high tolerance in alcohol, how about you drink this!” sunny said and placed two glass shots plus the other one when you chose consequence a total of three glass shots.

“but if I refuse I will also drink three shots of that. You really are a meanie.” Tiffany said. sunny grins cheekily. Tiffany then spins the bottle. sunny , Jessica was surprised the bottle is pointing at…

“taeyeon truth or consequence?” everyone look at taeyeon they are waiting for this moment because they are wondering why the two was apart from each other. Sooyoung and hyo was alarmed.

“I … I chose…truth” taeyeon said and thinking if it’s the right decision.

“why?... - what do you think about the subunit, are you doubtful about it?” tiffany asked seriously while touching the tip of her glass. Taeyeon as well as sunny, and Jessica was at relief.

Taeyeon sighs “no I am looking forward to it, with good response hopefully.” Taeyeon said and before she spins the bottle the music switches to “the boys” and hyo starts to dance followed by sooyoung and yoona. Everyone laughs and started to dance too. Singing their parts and imitating each other all of them had some fun and enjoyed the rest of the night. Let them-selves loose for a bit. While the game they didn’t finished it and seohyun’s turn didn’t come up.

 

 

It’s 1 am already…yuri was at her limit she drinks a total of 12 bottles, she is bloodshot Jessica was worried about yuri’s unusual behavior. Tiffany is also drunk but not as worse as yuri they are sitting at the couch. Hyoyeon was tipsy too she is now assisted by maknae back to their room. Yoona and sunny was a little drunk but they can manage to help clean the living room together with sooyoung and taeyeon before heading back to their designated room.

Seohyun’s pov

“unnie you’re getting heavier…”seohyun said while helping hyoyeon to reach there room. Hyoyeon was very dizzy that’s why she can’t manage to

“yah..it’s just your imagination I am ssi “ hyoyeon unnie said and stops and tap my forehead. Aww …Ahh hyounnie always like this whenever she’s drunk. Then we reach our room. Yes finally. I laid unnie down, then I get a towel and wipes her face. I am thankful for this day. I didn’t drink that much. I really hate alcohol. I am glad they forget about it. I must take my rest too. my skin cells needs to generate.

Back downstairs…

“all done!” sooyoung said aloud.

“this, *points at the penalty drink.* it’s a waste if we will throw it. How about one more round?” sooyoung said.

“unnie look at yuri unnie and tiffany unnie, do you want to be like them?” yoona warned her.

"i can hear you!" tiffany shouted. and sat up hearing the commotion. but loses her balance so she remained on the floor for a while, jessica help her to stand.

“scared aren’t you? Yoona.” Sooyoung  teases.

“of course not! Yoona said and laughs.

“then I dare you to drink this!” sooyoung said holding the bottle.

“you can’t fool me unnie. I won’t drink it.” Yoona said.

“such a baby…” sooyoung teases.

“then why don’t you drink it yourself unnie! Scared too?”yoona dared and smiles. taeyeon was about to stop them when sunny held her waist and pulled her into a kiss so taeyeon won't be able to stop them. Jessica was watching them. the two stops arguing and watched sunny and taeyeon. sooyoung was so confused right now. she look at tiffany she's staring nowhere. far away from sunyeon's place. taeyeon pulled away realizing tiffany was there.

"ahhh...what is the meaning of that? i thought taeny was real?" sooyoung suddenly asked.

"ahhh....its not like that. you just misunderstood." taeyeon said.

"we are officially together!" sunny said and peck taeyeons lips. causing the latter to blush.

“oh and don’t worry yoona I am not like you. and this is for the new couple” Sooyoung said and gulps the remaining penalty. Then wipes . Jessica and the rest watched sooyoung ran to the bathroom and laughs.

“nice one yoona, you fooled her.” Sunny said proud of her dongseng.

"thanks unnie ... congrats too." yoona said and smiles.

"thanks...how about you are you alright?" sunny said. taeyeon smiles.

“I’ll get you back!” sooyoung shouted still in the bathroom. then they laugh.

"haha i'm fine unnie, don't worry about me." yoona said and smiles slyly. sunny nodded.

"i will just check sooyoung unnie." yoona excuses herself

“taengoo~ let’s go now to our room.” Sunny said.

“alright” said  taeyeon. then they got to their room. “sunny-ah I’ll be back downstairs I will help fany-ah to fix herself. She’s too drunk, Jessica can’t help her since yuri was also dead drunk.” Taeyeon said and saw sunny frowned. “ don’t worry I am still your servant right? I am not allowed to kiss anyone except my princess soonkyu.” Taeyeon said.

“promise?” said sunny.

“I promise!” taeyeon said and kiss her sunny.

“Tastes like liquor..” taeyeon said and laughs.

“yah..i will take a bath so better hurry okay?” sunny said and smirks.

“am I sensing something?” taeyeon said. “yah! Byun!” sunny said and taps taeyeon’s arm. Then taeyeon head downstairs surprised seeing sooyoung sleeping at the top of the table.

“what happened to her?” taeyeon said.

“we don’t know maybe alcohol effect. now there’s three of them that’s awfully drunk.” Jessica said.

“where’s yoona?” she was cleaning sooyoung’s doings at the kitchen. She pukes over there.

“what!? HEY! SOOYOUNG ..CHOI SOOYOUNG!!” taeyeon said approaching the drunken sooyoung.

“wahh.. I can’t even stand. I can’t go..up up..” sooyoung said and saw taeyeon.

“sooyoung get off the table! Lay down on the couch instead!”  taeyeon said and looked at the couch that was too occupied she sighs.

“alright..fany-ah can you walk upstairs I will accompany you.” Taeyeon said.

“I can but I am dizzy I might fall.” Tiffany said

“I will help too, yoona watch this two we will send tiffany upstairs,” Jessica said. yoona then walk to the living room.

Upstairs again…

 “I am sorry I got this drunk”  tiffany manage to say.

“it’s okay. I am sorry too” Taeyeon said .

Taeyeon and Jessica place tiffany at her bed slowly. Jessica got a towel and washes it off. “taetae~ don’t leave me…”tiffany said while taeyeon was about to stand. “im sorry fany-ah” taeyeon said and tiffany’s hair. “the party its over right? ” asked tiffany.

“yes it is so take a rest now.” Taeyeon said and kissed fany’s forehead. Tiffany started to cry. Taeyeon did not know how to comfort fany because she knows that tiffany was hurt by her. Finally Jessica came in.

“whats the matter?” Jessica asked. “she started to cry suddenly. I will be leaving now. I will just ask assistance to yoona we will bring yuri up. Take a good care of fany first sica. Will you?” Taeyeon answered. “ alright… be careful. Take care of yul” sica said.

Jessica wipes tiffany and calmed her down.

Meanwhile downstairs…..

“I am a locksmith!!!! how dare you taeyeon cheater!” sooyoung shouted. Taeyeon sighs as they carry yuri upstairs together with the strong yoona.

"what is that about unnie?" yoona asked

"just dont mind her yoona...let's keep going. yuri's a bit heavier than i thought" taeyeon said.

yoona nodded.

 

At yulsic’s room…

“there… wooo! One more and we are done.” taeyeon said.

“here is the towel unnie.” Yoona handed the towel.

“thanks… we can’t bring sooyoung up she’s too big for me.. we need sica’s help before we can carry her up.” Taeyeon said.

“then let’s just let sooyoung unnie sleep at the couch” said yoona.

“is it fine?” taeyeon said “well she’s too heavy and big for us unnie” yoona said. “then help me bring her to the couch and were done.” Taeyeon said.

They lifted sooyoung she’s still noisy and saying stuff. But they manage to transfer her.

“that shall do it. Let’s go now. Its rest time finally!” taeyeon said and yoona got back to her room. taeyeon also got back to sunny. She saw sunny whining peacefully. Then all of them drifted to their dreamlands.

 

 

a/n: thank you for reading!

leave some comments, suggestions, violent reaction,opinions and everything else. you can ask questions too for clarifications.
^___^