pearl and ice

pledge

 

Yuri pov

I am tired.. so I took a nap.

I was dreaming she’s mad at me. I am there standing just staring at the floor. ”how could you!” she said, She slap me. I am about to pull her, but before it happens I was awoke by a voice. A voice that I miss so much.

“yuuuuul~” she called me…so gentle I open my eyes and saw a beautiful bliss.

She’s so close I sat up and look at her

“am I still dreaming?” I asked her.

“yes you’re in heaven my dear, I am an angel who bought an ice cream for you.” Sica said.

“I thought I am in dreamland and a fairy was here in front of me,” I said and smile, she’s blushing.


“someone wake me up.” I said aloud.

*slap* she slap my cheek. But not that hard. I expected a kiss from her.

“awww that hurts!” I said.

“now your awake! Welcome back to reality.” Sica said and glare but still blushing.

“aish! You, you don’t need to do that, it hurts really..” I said rubbing my hurt cheek.

“does it hurt that much?” she ask

“yes…here” I pointed at my lips.

*slap* she slap my arm.

“yah! Here ice cream let’s eat it” she said handling me the ice cream. I took it and stand. I place it at the side table.

 “I rather let it melt,” I said.

“fine.” She said coldly. Then she freshens up and change clothes. I am just standing in the corner looking at her as she finishes and then she pulls the cover and lay to bed. she’s wearing a black silky satin night dress. y.

My turn to freshen up then I lay at our bed my hands roamed beside her.

“what do u want?” she ask coldly, she’s mad.

“an ice princess will do.” I whisper. She just shrugs off.

“I love it when your cold, let me give you warmth.” I said and leaned at her, I buried my face on her neck and hug her. While inhaling her scent, it tickles her, she moves then I started to kiss her upwards towards her lips, when I reached it I peck it and cupped her cheeks.

“I rather let it melt, and don’t eat it with you, because all I want is …you” I said then kiss her.

She responds to my kiss. Then she looks at me.

“I’m sorry for slapping you.” She said and pecked my lips, Still blushing.

“I’m sorry for acting cold” She said and pecked my lips. Again

“I’m sorry I missed you so much” She said and pecked my lips. Again and again

“I’m-“I cut her word and kissed her.

“shhh…don’t say anything…” I said and held her chin.

“I miss you too…” I said while looking at her.

“I miss you more and… I love you so much” she said

“I love you too.” I said. She closed her eyes then I lean in..

I kissed her passionately… I can feel the hunger from her… she’s responding and we are fighting for dominance, after a while she submits. But then, she pushes me and lean in she pinned my hands. And pull from our kiss.

“kwon yuri. Be ready for your punishment!” she said seductively and smirked.

Sorry but I need to shut my thoughts so you readers won’t read it. We also need our privacy in our intimate moment. Bye for now.

 

As what yuri have said. We are now unable to narrate what will happen next. Just use your imagination. That’s what fanfics are made of.

We need to understand. As readers and as narrator we have our limitations.

 

a/n: there you go.. thank you for reading. Subscribers’ saranghae! J

Sorry I am not that good writing romance “thing” so yeah, just a bit of it.  This chapter is a cliff hanger.

Comments suggestions everything is accepted. Thank u.