hangover pt.2 unwanted

pledge

 

 

 

hangover pt.2 unwanted

 

 

 

sunny's pov

 

 

...

 

i wanted to hug my taengoo. wait what is this thing poking my ???

 

taeng..she has a-...no pabo...did she wears a...no she's not.

then what is this??

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

a dolphin scream that was so much familiar wake me from my senses.

 

i jolted up.

 

"SUNNNY!!!!!!!" she screamed again.

i look at her...

 

 

"EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!" she said while removing green stuffs around her.

 

it's sica's worst enemy...

 

 

 

"what the?!" i said. i was standing in the middle of a hundred pieces if sica's nightmare.

 

i look around and realize we are inside a cucumber storage room.

 

 

"why are we here?? what am i doing in this stupid place?? ARGGHH!!! where's my phone.." sica said and look for her phone while i am still wondering why are we here.

 

 

"soonkyu! help me, look for my phone." she said snapping me from my thoughts. i nodded and look for it.

 

 

"i know your wondering like i was...but we need to ask the other's and do you have your phone?" she asked.

 

"no i guess i didn't have it." i said and get back to searching.

 

as i walk near the door it's locked...then i saw a cucumber.. with something shiny

between it's thorned part. looks like it was sica's phone.it looks like the phone was forcefully pushed through the cucumber just to fit in.

 

when you look at the poor cucumber i mean sica's phone i am a hundred percent sure that she will not use it again.

 

 

 

"sica i found it" i said.

 

"omo! where?! give it to me" she said then i get the poor cucumber and show it to her.

 

"YAH!!!!! my phone!!!??? omo, how will i use it? i need to get new one's" she said.

 

i told you she won't used it, i am still holding it.

 

 

"sunny-ah can you check if it's still working??" she asked. i sigh as if i can do anything about it.

 

 

"woah, it is..." i said. we have our hope now to contact the others.

 

but then again...

 

"what?! there's no reception." i said.

 

"!" jessica said.

 

then the door open's and more light blinds us.

 

 

"ohayo gozaimasu!" a man on his 50's greeted us.

 

we greeted back confusedly.

 

looks like he knows something. so we asked him.

 

he said that we begged to stay here for a night in exchange of an autogrphed picture with her daughter.

 

last night. it was 9:00 pm.

 

and he told us that we have a car outside the storage house.

 

we bid thank you and went off immediately.

 

 

"sunny-ah what the f*** happened to us?? i have never imagine myself with a hundreds of those disgusting things." jessica whines.

 

 

we are now driving back to the dorm with the help of the GPS. thankfully the company car has one.

 

"yeah, what happened? i have no clue at all." i said then i look

at jessica's phone and saw there's a reception already.

 

 

"what? it has a signal?? go contact the others." jessica said excitedly.

 

"alright..." i said and dials taeyeon's number.

 

*RINGS

 

 

no one answers...

 

 

*RINGSSSSSS

 

 

 

"SICA-AHH!!!" the dork shouted.

 

"YAH! lower down , i need my ears."

 

 

"ah..sunny-ah?!" she asked.

 

"yeah it's me." i said.

 

"SUNNY-AH~ where are you?" she asked.

 

"we are..we are heading back there.." i said. she sighs.

 

"we are not inside the dorm either. do you remember anything?" she asked.

 

"no, we didn't..why? where are you anyway?" i said.

 

"we woke up and realize we are at the roof top, we are currently getting back inside. i am with fany-ah...she's a little depress?" she said.

 

"Depress?? why?" i asked.

 

"we found a video of her and it was taken last night i guess. she's stripping down in front of us..we didn't finish it because she's too shocked. now she stares at the sky blankly." she said,

 

"really?? " i asked a ghastly.

 

"yeah try to look on your phones.it give us some info's.. wait i haven't checked mine." she said.

 

"okay..i don't have my phone..but i will try to look some on sica's phone which is stuck between her nightmare." i said.

 

"okay call me when you are near." she said and hungs up.

 

what did happened?

 

"sunny-ah what are you doing at my phone?" jessica said.

 

"taeyeon said that i should check for some video. fany and her found one on fany's phone and it has something to do with us. she's stripping her clothes off." i said. her eyes widens.

 

"really? tiffany?" she said.

 

"yeah and..WHOA!" i was shocked to see her gallery.

 

it has a folder of my collection and when i click it.

 

there's some video and pictures of us changing dresses.

 

"YAH! you still have this??" i asked.

 

"what? it's precious to me." she answered.

 

"OMO! ert." i .

 

"whatever, go look for some weird video." she said.

well her phone was full of videos and pictures. i get out of the folder and scan the other.

 

"hey sica, what's with this? DARE TO DIE folder." i asked.

 

"huh? i never have that before. check it out." she said.

 

"SICA!! you BYUNTAE!" i shouted.

 

"what?? " she said and looked at me.

 

"YAH!! keep driving!!" i said.

 

"what's in there i wanted to see." she said.

 

"no, if you will see this i am definitely sure you'll faint. keep your hands on the road and when we came back i'll let you see this." i said.

 

"yeah yeah, you just pull my curiosity high in the sky." she said.

 

 

end of sunny's pov

 

 

 

 

 

at the snsd's dorm

 

 

taeyeon's pov

 

 

"aigoo~ why did this happen to us? where are the others?" sooyoung asked as the moment taeyeon entered the dorm. the dorm looks normal except that the fridge was empty. and it's a disaster for sooyoung.

 

we are currently waiting and tiffany wasn't showing any kind of recovery.

i guess her soul left her physical container.

yuri and hyoyeon was on our practice room. they are on the way too. i asked about the video thing but they don't have any.

 

sunny and sica was on the way back too...

 

"tae" she suddenly called me. i look at her direction and gladly she's back.

 

 

"taetae..i am humiliated. I- i..." she cried and i can hear her sobs. her head was hanging low.

 

"shh..hush now pany..it's okay. it's just us anyway." i said and hugged her. she put her head on my shoulder and she cried harder.

 

well this is better than seeing her spacing out.

 

then the door opens..

 

sooyoung who was sulking burst in to see who it was.

 

it's hyoyeon and yul?

 

"hyonnie~" sooyoung whined seeing hyoyeon. she hugged the girl and started to act childishly dragging hyoyeon out.

 

 

"hyo lets buy some food. i am hungry~" she said.

 

"no, not so fast shikshin." hyo said and unclasped her hands to the latter.

 

"what?? why?" sooyoung asked.

 

"look at this." yuri get her phone and scrolls some and show us some pictures.

 

"OMO!" she exclaimed.

 

i take a look at it and so does tiffany.

 

"omo, what the hell." pany murmured.

 

sooyoung...she's burning a pile of food outside the dorm.

i looked at her painful reaction.

 

"NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" she screamed.

 

"theres more." yuri said but sooyoung run upstairs. this will surely make her in despair.

 

"i'll follow her before she kills herself." hyoyeon said and followed sooyoung.

 

i am worried about the maknaes. i can't reach them.

 

"aigoo~ i can't contact seohyun or yoona." i said for the nth time.

 

 

"yul can you remember anything last night. the last thing i recall was the kiss when seohyun lost her control." i said.

 

"no, i didn't even recall that. but i don't know i have this key on my pocket all along." yuri said.

 

"AH! the key! i remember something...it's the key of seohyun and yoona's handcuffed." tiffany said.

 

"what handcuff??" i asked, this things makes it even worse.

 

" yeah i remember it..." tiffany said as she sat at the couch while her fingers was tapping her chin that makes her look so seriously thinking.

 

we just wait for her next word.

 

"seohyun was out of control and to make her calm yoona tried to stopped her right...then she pulled yoona into the kiss and then yul tried to handcuffed seohyun but she accidentally out it to yoona's other arm making them tied to each other. then seohyun drag yoong outside..thats all i can remember" tiffany said.

 

 

hmmm.....

 

 

"we need to make things more clearer...how about you yul what can you recall last night?" i asked yuri. she blushes and look at tiffany.

 

 

"i remember fany-ah seducing you. after sunny and sica left." yuri said averting her eyes off to fany.

 

"no, don't say it." tiffany said.

 

"yul skip the next part for we have seen a video of it, she can't take it." i said.

 

"o-okay..but i don't know why sica and sunny left. and what could have cause this ruckuss." yuri said and think hardly.

 

"is it the tequilla?" yuri said.

 

"probably not. fany bought it right?" i said.

 

"yeah..what else could have been the cause.." i said.

 

"the last thing we ate before taeyeon's mini party was..." we look at each other.

 

"THE CAKE" we said in unison.

 

"it's the cake that the fans had sent for tae's birthday." fany said.

 

"and seo was the first one to eat it right." yul said. so things are coming out from the mystery.

 

 

"yeah..and all of us ate it too..but it took effect hours after we ate it." i said. figuring the mystery.

 

"oh, thats why even sunny-ah who was not around at that time suddenly involve into this mess." i said.

 

"manager oppa will gonna kill us if anything serious came up. where's sica, hope they arrived sooner." yul said.

 

 

the door opens.. we look at it and it was the handcuffed couple.

 

 

 

Yoona was covered by a blanket??

 

 

End of taeyeon’s pov

 

 

Yoona’s pov

 

 

“unnie before anything else..i wanted to have the key and wear some real clothes. It’s still cold.” I said and yuri unnie gave me the key. Freedom at last!

 

 

After changing I went back to the living room.

They are still connecting clues I guess..

 

 

“so..can you guys recall anything?? “ I asked because I know they have been into weirdness I can recall some things.

 

how seohyun the innocent and most pure person among us lost her control which ended to tearing my dress apart. And the handcuff from yuri unnie

 

 

“just a little..but we have some videos and picture of sooyoung burning the food. And we remember what maknae did.” Yuri unnie said.

 

“yoong can you check your phone if you have some videos there or photos.” Taeyeon unnie said.

 

 

“okay..” I look for some but I don’t have any.

 

“nothing.” I said.

 

“how bout you seo find anything yet?” fany unnie asked.

 

“none.. *sighs* sorry unnies for causing troubles.” She said.

 

“don’t burden yourself it’s no one’s fault.” Taeyeon unnie said and patted seohyun’s head.

 

Then the door open’s …

 

It’s 11 am already.

 

the most awaited part is here…

 

end of yoona’s pov.

 

 

 

 

Everyone gathered at the living room…

The shikshin and the dancer was there too.

 

Sooyoung ordered food for all of them in compensation for the burning of her precious food.

 

“now we have this videos and pictures.” Taeyeon said.

 

“me and pany woke up and realize that we are at the rooftop. Sunny and sica at the cucumber storage somewhere here in japan. Yoona and seohyun woke up at our old apartment which is filled of our costumes and props. Then hyoyeon and yuri at the dancing studio. Lastly sooyoung here inside the kitchen grieving because of the empty fridge.” Taeyeon said. The rest of the girls are nodding.

 

“we have concluded that the cake was all the reason behind this.” Taeyeon said as some of the girls agreed and some are surprised.

 

“now with fany’s censored part we will skip it. And watch the video of sica first.” Taeyeon said then played the video that’s connected on the flat screen.

 

 

 

All gasped as they saw the video. Well sunny watched it first but still it’s too unbelievable.

 

[

“sunny-AH hold this for me.” Sunny took the phone and continue to record whatever Jessica was doing.

 

“sica what is this for? I thought you will going to prove how much you love your seobang.”

 

“yeah of course that’s why we are here.” Jessica was driving while sunny was filming the whole scene.

 

They stop at a warehouse.

 

Sunny can recognize that sica wasn’t joking when she told the girls earlier that she will go to a cucumber farm and prove how much she loves yuri.

 

The scene now were sica asked the permission from the old man and took a picture in exchange for the approval.

 

They entered at the warehouse.

 

And as the door got closed sica run towards the pile of her worst nightmare.

She dives into it while screaming YURI SARANGHAE~

 

 

Sunny was laughing and dying as she records the scene then the last that was caught by the camera is when sica gets a piece and took a bite from it.

 

]

 

As the whole video play’s sica was burying herself into yuri’s embrace.

 

“I love you too my princess. I am so proud of you overcoming your fears for me.” Yuri said as she kissed sica’s lips.

 

Some awkward moment for the girls…

 

“okay next was pany’s video. But we will skip that part.”

 

 

The girls agreed.

 

 

“woah…” the girls said

 

[

 

“alright~” sooyoung shouted as she watched hyoyeon dancing..

 

“more more! Go yul~” sica shouted as yuri was dancing against hyoyeon.

 

“WOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

 

“now, now my seobang should be the dancing machine” Jessica said.

 

Hyoyeon raise her brows hearing sica’s remarks.

 

“yeah right, kwon yuri I challenge you!” hyo said pointing her finger

 

“I accept. For my princess.”  Yuri said.

 

“and as for you miss princess who can’t handle a single cucumber. Wait until I defeat your prince.” Hyo said.

 

 

“see you at the studio.” Hyo said.

 

“I’ll prove my love for you kwon!!!” sica shouted.

 

 

Then the video was cut….

 

 

Then …..

 

“let’s go to the roof taetae…” tiffany said.

 

]

 

 

Sunny glared at the leader beside her seeing the video…

 

 

 

a/n: here's the update~ hope you'll like it..
so..what could be the next video do you have any idea?

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

 

THANK YOU~