part 4

pledge

 

 

Yuri’s POV

It’s a busy day for me because of the filming. I’m not familiar in this place where we are now. I didn’t even call her and texted her because I might miss her badly and lose my focus on acting but I feel my phone keep buzzing all day long. Maybe sica was dead bored inside the dorm.

I need to make it up for her…”10 minutes break everyone!” i guess I have to make a call then.

 


 

Jessica’s POV

I was tired walking all alone at a shopping mall, I was in disguise and thankfully no one recognizes me. krystal was busy practicing that’s why she’s not with me..

 Its afternoon already but I can’t still contact yul. And she doesn’t even answer nor reply to my messages. It’s a bit frustrating so I decided to head back. I called the service car. As I entered the door of the dorm I saw unfamiliar faces I guess they are the workers so I greeted them and say thank you. the girls are there I have something for them cake,  As I bring the things that i bought and bring it upstairs. The girls are eating at the living room.

As I sat down at my room; I heard a knock from my door.

It’s fany asking me to come down and eat with them. So I took her invitation and eat with them

They had told me what happened when I am not around. Well as sunny tells the story further I had concluded that those workers might know the thing about yul and me because of the access on our computer. I have my wallpaper where I and yul are kissing or maybe they didn’t noticed I hope so.

These workers are sure serious on their work unlike the previous bunch of guys who keeps flirting with the other members. As we wait for the day to pass I saw sunny really busy with her phone I guess she had befriends with the guests earlier because she’s good in doing that.

Tae and fany are watching a romance movie while I am still looking and trying to keep in touch to yul.

(phone starts to buzz)

I pick it up and walk upstairs so the others won’t be able to hear me.

thank god it’s yul…

Yul: hello?! Sica! Jagiya! Mianhe..i am filming earlier and left my phone on the van I am so sorry.

Me: yuri-ahh its ok its ok.. I understand it’s just I’m bored to death and missing you like crazy. I am worried about you too. Have you eaten already?

Yul: don’t worry about me I’m fine here , I’ll take care of myself. I want you to enjoy while I am gone so do whatever you’d pleased. And when I came back I’ll promise I will make it up to yah..

(Yuri really knows how to make me feel better.)

Me: I want you here right now yuri-ahh.. as I pleaded at her

Yul: you know that it can’t be. Be patient sica…it’s just two nights and three days. Please wait for me ok? I need to go now. We will start again..bye

Me: oh come on.. I’ll try but I can’t promise. I love you.

Yul: I love you too. Mwuah . * kissed the phone. Bye

Phone hangs up.

“ARGGGGGHHH! STUPID SHOOTINGS!” I shouted in frustration.

Suddenly someone knocks on the door

“It’s me tiffany..”

I opened the door and saw fany with a worried face.

“why are you shouting?” she asked.

“if I told you it’s nothing will you stop bugging me?!” I said harshly.

“alright then I’ll leave you be! And never shout again so no one can  hear yah!” she said angrily.

She’s such a meddler at times...

 

 

 

 

a/n: ooohhh... drama... hehe
anyway leave comment suggestion opinion etc..
thanks for reading.. have fun!