a piece of yul

pledge

 

Yuri’s pov

[at the kitchen]

“so sunny-ah how long have you been together?” I ask bluntly.

“not so long… before you arrive.hahaha” sunny answered giggling.

“then how about taeyeon then?” I asked looking at tiffany I sat oppose to their seats.

“there’s no taeny at all” tiffany answered.

“jinjja??” I said.

“really,why” she said while leaning closer to sunny.

“envy are we? Sica was not around.” Sunny said and winks, teasing me.

“yeah I am.” I said and fake a frown. Then I sighed.

“uhmm sunny-ah can I ask you something?” I said looking at her seriously.

“what is it?” sunny said.

“do you really love tiffany?” I ask her with a steady and most firm look that I can give.

“of course I do. Right pany-ah baby” she said as she kiss tiffany on the cheeks.

“does everyone knows about this relationship of yours?” I ask her. She looked at me.

“i..uhh..ahhhmm…they ahh..” sunny stuttered. Then tiffany interrupted.

“no they don’t know anything.” She said.

“ohh so this is a secret relationship or you want to let them know?” I ask.

“of course, yes.” “no we don’t” they both came up with different answer at the same time.

“Undecided I see” I said to them trying to confront my laugh.

“well yeah sort of.” Tiffany said

“I can’t wait to tell the others about this I guess I should have message them right away. About what I saw the floor thing and so on.” I said grinning and faking to send them a message gestures.

“WAIT! Wait!” tiffany said “STOP!” sunny said they are in unison.

“why?” I said

“let us you know, the first to tell them a-about us” tiffany said.

“alright…” I said then we started to eat.

After eating I placed our plates at the sink. Sunny voluntarily wash the dishes and fany said that I should take a rest she wrapped her arms around sunny’s waist whilst saying that to me. So I headed to the living room and sat at the sofa I sat on the place where I can sneak a peek at them on the kitchen and turn on the TV. Sunny then tapped fany’s arms the moment they thought that I am resting at the living room I start laughing at the moment I saw it, they are whispering at each other now. Maybe thinking to sort things out. then they start laughing.

They are walking towards my area. They sat at the long couch and started cuddling each other.

I take a peek at them gradually. They are quite amusing to watch rather than the show I am watching. I am starting to get envy. I miss her so baaaad!

“get a ROOM!” I said to the both of them.

“oh! Sorry we did not recognize you for a moment.” Tiffany said.

“baby don’t be rude to yuri-ah she’s just envy at us I guess .missing sica so bad haha” said sunny  and laugh

“your such a tease! If you guys won’t stop I’ll announce it” I said to them.

“hey relax kwon yuri your turning to a jung! ahaha”  tiffany said.

“Alright I will just head upstairs and continue what you are supposed to do.” I said to them frowning.  haha lets begin.

“ah yuri-ah!” sunny shouted as I was about to walk upstairs.

“you can watch now sorry if you’re pissed off.” Sunny said

“we didn’t meant to offend you..mianhe” tiffany said apologetically.

“you keep on reminding me of her. I missed her so so much that I want to cry” I said faking a tear as my acting skill emerges.

“oh woah! Yuri-ah don’t cry we are sorry.“ tiffany said

“mianhe mianhe.. don’t worry sica will be back for a while” sunny said

“it’s okay don’t mind me. Do as you pleased.” I said still faking a tear.

“stop crying. We will make it up to you.” Sunny said.

“we will do anything and forget sica for a while. Just don’t cry” tffany said.

“jjinja?”. I said they look very very serious this is now my chance.

“yes really, tell us” sunny said.

“arasso then.. KISS each other” I said looking at them

“k-kkISS?!!” sunny said looks like she’s having a trouble

“I thought you don’t want us to see romantically” tiff said

“K-I-S-S” I said.

“fine” tiffany asked. She kissed sunny’s cheek.

“Kiss on the LIPS” I said.

“what?” sunny said confused

“w-ww-well arasso!” tiffany said looking at sunny with hesitating look.

Tiffany inhaled and cupped sunny’s cheeks. Sunny then close her eyes a bit. I saw her hand shaking haha. Nervous aren’t we sunny. They inched closer and closer until centimeters away. Then they heard….chuckles!

 

“ahahaaha you guise cut it already!” I said while laughing. Both of them froze and looked at each other then they blush from embarrassment.

 “sica told me already” I continue laughing.

“your make a fun out of me huh well nice try..ahaha busted!!” I said.

“awww.. that’s harsh . it’s not that easy to pretend you know!” tiffany said.

“aish..your no fun.” Sunny said.

“well look who’s talking bunny bunny sunny… your such a tease. haha better luck next time” I said to her

“BLEH :P” sunny’s tongue hangs out.

“ahaha..nice try guys I’ll be upstairs I need to  change myself up.” I said

“okay ” they said in unison and they laugh at the thought of their silliness.

 

Its afternoon yoona, hyoyeon and sooyoung arrived back to the dorm. 


yoona pov

i'm tired...

so i headed upstairs...

i saw the door of sica and yuri  a bit open, i try to close it then i saw her...

she's looking at me. she's back!

"choding!!! what are u staring at huh?!" she said. then i realize she's changing her clothes. oh no.. i felt like summer rising in me...

"i-i ahhh... sorry!" ....

*thud*

 


yuri's pov

i saw yoona staring at me..ahhh my fault im so careless i forgot to close our door.

this choding..spacing out...

i called her

"yoona...." i got no response

"yonna-yah..." still no response

""choding!!! what are u staring at huh?!" i said. now i saw her reacted

"i-i ahhh... sorry!" she said and bows..then she hits the door...with her head she passed out.
"yoona!! yoona!!" i shouted i am panicking...what am i supposed to do??

 

 hyoyeon burst upstairs same with sooyoung and sunny. tiffany went out from her room.

they both gathered around yoona, everyone was surprised from what they saw. 

"someone get some ice pack!" tiffany said.

"i will get one!" sunny said. then run downstairs

"bring her up to the bed! hyo call an ambulance!" manager hwang again commanded.

"ahh yeah ill help you yul" sooyoung said. we bring her to our bed she's unconcious.

"yoona. yoona wake up" tiffany calling her.

"here here" sunny  handling the ice pack.

"yoona wake up." i said placing an ice pack at the spot where i saw swelling.

"oh no this aint good." sooyoung said.

"the ambulance was on there way." hyo said walking towards us.

"i also called manager oppa." tiffany said.

"yoona..." sunny said with worried face.

"yoona choding wake up!" sooyoung said

"yoon!" i said . i saw her eyes opening.

"awwww..what happened?" she said while holding her head

"you hit your head on the knob of my door" i said then the girls looked at me and then the door rings..

"i'll get it. " hyoyeon said.

"how are you? " sunny ask.

"i am fine unnie.. my head hurts a bit." she said i hold her hand.

"i am sorry.." i said

"dont say sorry its not your fault unnie." yoona said. then she tries to sit up

hyoyeon then entered the room with manager oppa and some medics with stretchers.

 

"yoona your awake." hyo said. yoona nodded

"can you stand?" oppa asked her.

"i am fine oppa..its just a minor injury." yoona said

"yoona you hit your head its not a minor injury!" i said aloud

"yes i agree you better come to the hospital for check up." oppa said.

"but.." yoona said

"no but's yoona. i will accompany you." i said interrupting her

"no need unnie. you just arrived you need to rest" yoona said.

" but its my fault why you hurt yourself." i said holding her hand

"aniyo. you should take your rest same with the others." yoona said

"i will accompany her yul. you and the others take your rest." sunny said.

"that 's a good idea lets go." manager oppa said leaving us behind.

i just sigh i got nothing to do. i am worried for her. i felt its my responsible from what had happened.

"yuri-ah take a rest now " sooyoung said and leave the room.

"yeah i got to take mine too" hyo said.

"if you need something i will be at my room" tiffany said and closed the door.

oh what a day.. i wish there's nothing wrong with her.

 

 

 

 

a/n: ooooooohhhhhhh...thank u for subscribing ^_^ 
keep on reading everyone.. comments suggestions opinion reactions requests are acceptable.