will it be...

pledge

 

 

 

Yoona’s pov

I just got back from. Photo shooting… it’s a bit tiring..

I saw yuri unnie smiling by herself… I walk towards her.

I like yuri unnie but as time passes I like her way of treating me. Just like a sister that’s all, but I am happy though. Even though we are just like that. I am happy. If only I can see her again on her usual self…, wait she’s?..... I can see her smiling now.

“yuri unnie.. why are you smiling?” I asked her while sitting next to her... I heard from tiffany-unnie that Jessica unnie will be back from her vacation.

“me.. I’m always like this… “ she said, I know that she wanted to see Jessica unnie. She really loves her. Truly loves her.

“no unnie.. you’re like that because sica unnie is coming back.” I said and .

“yah! You know me so well.” Yuri said and patted my head.

“have you talked to her? Called her?” I asked.

“yeah...well not really... I called her but she didn’t answer. So I left her a message.” Yuri unnie said and grinned.

“neh unnie…you should go solve things with her” I said and tap her shoulder.

I should give up my hopes…

“I will pick her up on the airport, I already talked to fany-ah and krystal. They will help me out.” She said and smiles fully.

Yes really this is for the best. I should stop liking before I fall.

“unnie~ FIGHTING!” I said in my aegyo, she laughs at my act.

“so when will she be back?” I asked.

“tomorrow yoona-ah  2:00 pm. And I don’t have my schedule at that time.” Yuri said proudly. She hugs me and ruffles my hair. I will miss these moments with her.

 

 

Meanwhile….

 

 

At hyohyuns room

“hyo unnie should I buy the replacement of our t.v.?” seohyun asked.

No the two will be liable for it.” Hyoyeon answered

“but hyo unnie it’s been a month since our t.v. was destroyed by our unnies.” Seohyun complained.

“*sigh* sica will be back…and probably they will be reunited and realize that our t.v was destroyed, and hopefully they will change it. “ hyoyeon said.

“I JUST RECEIVE THE NEWS FROM TAEYEON! WE WILL BE the NEW ENDORSER OF a 3D T.V.” sooyoung said, she burst in the room, hearing the word t.v seohyun was very happy and couldn’t reserve it.

“YES! 3D KERORO’S 3D ANIME!” she shouted. Both hyo and soo was surprised at their maknae’s reaction. Then they stare at seohyun.

“what’s the matter unnies?” seohyun said. Both burst out laughing.

 



 

 

Jessica’s pov

I just woke up.… I miss everyone.

I am inside the plane going back to seoul. Then I think of her…

Yul I miss you too. Your warmth I missed it so much.

[flashbacks..

Yoona called me and told me to meet her up at the café near the dorm..

When I arrive she’s there already.

“unnie” she held her hand And waves. Thankfully there’s no one in the café except us. Did she rent the whole café?

I sat oppose to her. Then she called the waiter. She order’s food and asked me also what I wanted I told her I am fine but she insists.

“ahh..unnie~ its….it’s about yuri-unnie” she said.

“what about her? Is she dying?” I said jokingly.

“unnie~ look, she was always spacing out now,,, she’s beginning to be like you” she said, is she trying to pissed me off?

“and what do you mean by that.” I said coldly.

“I am just kidding unni~” yoona said

“yoona-ah, I believe that you and yuri had done nothing.” I said.

She now looks so serious.

“yes unnie, she’s really drunk at that time and-“ yoona I interrupted her.

“thank you for taking care of her, I am fine now.” I said.

“I am sorry unnie if I cause you trouble.” She said

“don’t worry it’s over now…let’s forget about it, I am sorry too. I was just mad at that time and a bit jealous” I said.

“you mean there’s no chance of you and yuri will be together?” yoona asked.

“you want that right? I know you like yuri.” I said bluntly

“anniyo.. she just saw me as her sister nothing else nothing more” she said quickly. And looks away.

“don’t worry yoona it’s fine with me. But I am not giving her up.” I said.

“so there’s a possibility unnie that both you and yuri unnie will get reunited.” Yoona said.

“yes of course, I still love her that much, I just wanted her to say her apologies. And to give her time to think things through I want her to feel how is it like when we are not together, and I want to know if she still wants us to be together. That’s all I am waiting. And don’t tell yuri about this .” I said and smiles.

“u-unnie… ok unnie”yoona said. I looked at her.

“I I am happy to hear that. “I said and smiled at her. Then our order was serve it’s like a feast in front of me.

“ah..yoona did you rent this whole place?” I asked her.

“ahh..yes unnie why?” she said. wow she spends too much just to talk with me in private.

“ahh nothing it’s just that I noticed that there’s no one except us.. and you ordered a lot of food.” I said.

“really? If sooyoung unnie was with me this is not enough for the both of us.” She said and laughs. The famous alligator laugh. Then I also laughed.

And we eat together and get to talk about the others while I am not around.

End of flashback]

 

Tiffany told me that she can’t see me today because of her schedule together with seohyun and taeng, she told me that yuri was having her schedule too which means I won’t be able to see her later. Krystal will pick me up, since she’s not busy.

I look at my phone….

I tried to call you but you didn’t answer. Well I guess you’re busy at this time. Sorry if I am disturbing you. I just wanted to see you. I want to talk to you in person. So if you will return back. Please let me know.

I miss you sica. I hope to see you soon.

From: yuri

Her message makes me want to see her, but I can’t let her see that I am excited to see her, what should I do? Haha this is funny it’s like the way before.

[flashbacks…

It was our first time to be sleeping together.

Yuri-ah i called her name sweetly. I was at our joint bed and she was changing her clothes. I am staring at her body, hmm… so y. i took a picture of her, she noticed then immediately she gets her loose shirt and wears a short.

“hey! Stop cut it out! Your such a ert!” she said. I laugh

“what? I have the rights? Am i? haha.. this will go to my precious collections.” I said teasingly.

“alright..let’s sleep now. I will turn off the lights.” yuri said and turn the lights off. She goes under the covers and face her back at me.

“yuri~ah” I called her name seductively whispering at her ear.

“sica-ah we –we have our schedule so stop playing let’s sleep now” she stuttered.

“yuri I like it when you get nervous. Haha” I said and laugh. Then i hovered on top of her.

“Nervous? No I am not. And sica take your rest now” she said and looks away. I can see her blushing. I hold her chin and lean my face inch away from her. She’s still not looking.

“I am happy since our bed is joined and it’s just……just-the- two – of us,,,” I said and breathes air at her lips. She closes her eyes.

“I know you want it too” I said and peck her forehead. Then her nose. And her lips. She still didn’t dare to kiss back.

“ Such a weakling.” I told her and lay beside her. I give up.

“I am not a weakling” she said

“then why?” I asked her coldly.

“because…” she said.

“because what?! If you don’t like me the way I do ,you could tell it to me. Directly. Not neglecting me like I am a nobody.” I said. it’s a rejection right there.

“sica~ah… sorry but what you wanted is a bit too much for me. Let’s take it slowly…besides i..” yuri said. I looked at her.

“I.. it will be my first,” yuri said. Shocks so it will be me, her first? I am so happy.

“oh! Sorry I didn’t mean to.” I said. maybe that’s why she’s so nervous.

“ssssssssshhhhhhhhh” she hush me.then she kissed me passionately. Then we parted from lack of oxygen.

“I thought you said let’s take it slowly?” I asked her and bit my lower lips.

“do you want me or not?” she asked and cupped my cheeks at that time.

“I didn’t said I don’t want to..” I said still surprise from her consent; she then goes on top of me she was at the crook of my neck she kisses it, I produces light moans from the sensation, she then continues and lean in to me. She kissed me with passion and gentleness, and then she asked for permission to enter and explore me, I allowed her and that night was my first night with the one I truly loved.

End of flashback.]

While thinking I drifted off to sleep again….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

a/n: more updates soon... well i don't want to give my reasons...
so how are you guys? me i am busy with all such things but i am enjoying reading your comments... thank you so so so much! hehe... ^_^

i am thinking to end this story? do u want it to end?  just want to know your answers everything will be finalize on your accordance..
thank you again and have a nice week! *bows*