celebrate?!

pledge

 

 

Everyone is back seohyun is on her way though. They are waiting for the ceo and all are nervous because the member of the subunit will be announced and some future plans for them..

 

After a few minutes of waiting the ceo walks in.

“I have now the list of the chosen members.” The ceo.said.

“let me start. first member is kim taeyeon” the ceo said applause from the other members. Taeyeon stands and bows.

“next is hwang tiffany” The ceo said applause from the other members. Tiffany stands and bows. Taeyeon was now reluctant hoping that sunny will be the last member to join.

“and the last is … ssss…seo juhyun” the ceo said. then someone entered the room, an applause from everyone. Seohyun had no clue at what’s happening. She bows and said sorry. Then she sat down.

“we also have receive a lot of requests for commercial endorsement it’s an individual and group endorsements, movie offers, musical and ost too. And also be ready for your comeback in japan that will be happening after the sub unit’s debut. We will also have another conference together with the others for the sm town world tour. That’s all for today, I’ll be heading now. Adjourn.” the ceo said and leaves leaving the girls and their manager.

“congrats everyone!” oppa said. and everyone applaused.

“Unnie whats happening?” seohyun ask hyoyeon.

“it’s about the subunit your one of the members. I am proud of you maknae” Hyoyeon said and patted seo’s shoulder.

“jjinja? Wow..” seohyun said.

“congrats unnies” yoona said.

“everyone let’s all celebrate tonight at the dorm!!” sooyoung suggested.

“woohooo!! Party! Party! Party!” Jessica said while back hugging yuri.

“yeah, and I guess we don’t have schedules right oppa?” hyoyeon said and look at their manager.

“well actually there is but… I can do something about it for you girls.” The manager said.

“thank you oppa~ssi” taeyeon said.

“yay! Let’s buy the food and drinks now!” sooyoung said.

“ahhh..ehem! slow down shikshin. And oppa will you be joining us??” hyoyeon asked.

”I will try, I will go if I can.” Manager said.

“ahh.. hope you can come oppa.” Seohyun said.

“I will help you unnies to buy the food.” Seohyun suggested.

“sure maknae” sooyoung said.

“I guess you should take a rest first maknae we can manage to buy .and you had just arrived from your vacation, you must be very tired.” Hyoyeon said while pushing maknae towards the other members. Sooyoung was confused. Then yoona saw sooyoung’s reaction so she whispers to sooyoung..

“unnie if maknae will join you to buy the foods she will just contradict it because of her “healthy way of living first” that’s why hyounnie tries to make her stay.” Yoona said.

“ohh…I see.. I never think hyoyeon can think of that.” Sooyoung said.

“but I am fine unnie” seohyun said. while hyoyeon gesturing to the others to keep seohyun with them.

“it’s an order from your unnie. So you should obey maknae” sunny said and winks at hyoyeon. Hyoyeon gives a thumb’s up to sunny.

“come on hyo let’s go!. everyone prepare the dorm for our celebration!” Sooyoung said.

“wait I will come with you guys, I will make sure that there’s enough for everyone.” Taeyeon said. sooyoung and hyoyeon looked at each other remembering what happened last midnight

“okay lets go.” Hyoyeon said

“buy sica a cucumber!” yuri shouted teasingly.

“yah! You such a tease.” Jessica said and smack yuri’s arms.

 

At the dorm while waiting for the others…

Tiffany was at the living room standing and in deep thought… she’s spacing out staring nowhere.

“booo!” Jessica surprised her. Tiffany was taken aback.

“YAH JESSICA! Why did you do that?” she said annoyed.

“ because we are busy over there preparing and decorating while you are here standing like a statue, you might even snatch my title with the most bored look.” She said whilst pinpointing the places.

“I am helping by doing nothing! I might worsen things.” Tiffany said.

“ha..reasons! by the way.. what’s wrong with you? Are you that shaken by the subunit thing? Or am I just imagining things that your too jaded.” Jessica said

“no I am not.. just leave me be.. I’ll be upstairs when you needed my help.” Tiffany said. Jessica nodded and went back to yuri.

“ahhhmmm..yuul~ can I head upstairs I am a little bit tired. And tiffany I am worried about her.” I said then cuddle her.

“huh why what’s wrong with fany-ah?” yuri answered.

“well I saw her, she seems have some issues I want to help her so everyone will be happy at the party.” Jessica said with a smile.

“if that’s what you want then. Go talk to her. You seemed so nice today..haha its cute seeing you nice.” Yuri said and laughs a bit.

“yah.. see you later..and thanks for taking my part for me.” Jessica said then peck yuri’s lips and run upstairs.

“hey! I did not say that I will wash the dishes!” yuri shouted. And sigh.

“unnie here are the materials and decorations.” yoona said handling the materials that she gets.

“where are the others?” yoona asked

“seohyun was persistent to buy something . she went to the cake shop with sunny. Jessica and tiffany was upstairs which means we will be the one left to do decorations.” Yuri said.

“alright let’s start then.” Yoona said and smiles.

“I will cut this out and hang it at the ceiling.”yoona said.

“I will pull the tables together” yuri said.

After a few moments..

“yoona be careful..” yuri said yoona was sticking the letter’s at the wall. She’s standing at the chair. Yuri was few steps away.

“yes unnie… a little bit mmoooorr” yoona struggling to stick the last letter. Yoona’s foot was at the corner of the chair one more step and she will fall back. Yuri anticipated what will happen. She immediately ran towards yoona if ever she’ll fall.

“there!” yoona manages to smile, And claps her hand proudly.

“I thought for a second that you will fall” yuri said looking upward to yoona.

“of course not unnie. Look its beautiful~” yoona said and got down. Yuri held her hand for guidance.

“yeah its good. Well done.. good job yoona~” yuri said and patted yoona’s head.

“thank you yul~unnie” yoona said and hugged yuri suddenly. Yuri smiled and caressed yoona’s back.

“were baaack!!! How is every- WOW!” sunny said walking. She saw yoona and yuri, but ignored it and smiles. Yoona immediately let go of the contact.

“good job unnies!” seohyun said.

“thanks!” yuri and yoona said in chorus. Both are blushing a bit.

 

 

a/n: comments requests . thank you for reading 

hhhmmm.. JeTi anyone??
thank you for reading..