another day

pledge

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“taengooo…I am tired…” sunny whines. All of the girls are at the dorm.

They are still in japan and they just finished rehearsing a few hours ago.

 

“me too..” taeyeon said as they laid on their bed.

 

“yah! Taeyeon-ah! You’re supposed to act sweet and massage me not complaining too.” Sunny said which makes taeyeon startled.

 

“but I am tired too, aish jinjja.” Taeyeon whined.

 

Sunny then sat up and look at taeyeon. Taeyeon’s eyes were shut and sunny think of something.

 

 

 

“I guess I should ask someone to massage me.” sunny stand pretending to be upset.

 

Mood swings…- taeyeon thought

 

 

“sunny-ah…” she held my hand and pulled me causing me to lost my balance and ended up on top of her.

 

“ahhh” Sunny whines while taeyeon laughs…

 

“haha..its better this way, sooo comfy.” Taeyeon said as she snuggles her face between sunny’s bosom.

 

“yah..let go of me!” sunny said as taeyeon tightens her embrace. While sunny trying her best to get up.

 

 

“no, you’re not leaving me here…” taeyeon said. Sunny now was giving her slight spankings.

 

Taeyeon growled and now kiss sunny.

 

“hmmm…TAEYEO-“ sunny tried to resist.

 

“mmmmmmmmmm…” taeyeon moaned, sunny then gave in…

 

They continue kissing…

 

 

 

“AHHHHHHH….YAAH!” taeyeon let go of sunny.

 

“ byuntaeng!” sunny said and huffed outside there room.

 

Taeyeon then touches her lips and was relieve that it wasn’t cut or anything else.

 

“wild soonkyu.” Taeyeon murmured.

 

 

 

Meanwhile earlier that moment …at the dorms living room …

 

 

 

Sooyoung hyoyeon tiffany and yoona was watching a drama.

 

“wahh….so sweet.” Sooyoung said as she wipes some of her tears.

 

“I wish I can found someone like him.” Tiffany said wiping her eyes too.

 

“cute, I like happy ending” yoona said.

 

“they both died yoong..whats happy ending there?” sooyoung said,

 

“what? At least they are at peace together forever.” Yoona answered.

 

Hyoyeon was laughing hearing there remarks. then seohyun suddenly pops out carrying a guitar.

 

 

“unnie? Why are you crying? You too sooyoung unnie?” she asked.

 

“drama juhyunie…drama” hyoyeon answered. She was now looking at seohyun with her guitar.

 

“why are you here anyway and you have” hyoyeon asked as she pointing at the guitar.

 

 

“it’s because I can’t concentrate…” seohyun said as she sat down at the carpeted floor.

 

 

“ohhh..i get it.” Hyo said.

 

“are they at it again?” sooyoung asked making seohyun to blush.

 

 

 

“so? Who’s at it” yoona asked. As she was anticipating seohyun’s answer hyoyeon came to rescue as she flicks yoonas forehead.

 

“yah unnie..” yoona whines while rubbing her forehead.

 

 

“let maknae do her practice…” sooyoung said like a very very good unnie.

 

“come on, let’s go hyo and take a peek.” Sooyoung said.

 

Yoona follows…

 

“no! this isn’t for maknae’s!” sooyoung said.

 

“hahahaha… sooyoungie she has more experience than you.” Tiffany said.

 

“WHAT????” sooyoung was confused as yoona was looking at her with a proud smile.

 

“she’s an actress remember?” tiffany said. While hyoyeon laughs.

 

 

“ahhh…dae…come on…” hyoyeon said.

 

“miyoung want to join?” sooyoung asked.

 

“na ah..i don’t want to get in trouble, I will just watch maknae.” Tiffany said.

 

 

“let’s go..” hyoyeon said and they left.

 

 

 

At seohyun’s room….

 

“I thought theres something going on..it’s pretty quiet.” Hyo complaints.

 

“ssshhhhhhh….”  Sooyoung hushed as they put there’s ears on the wall,

 

 

 

 

 “AHHHHHHH….Yul!!”

 

 

The three blushed and giggles..

 

 

 

 

 

“Seems like yulsics was the one into it…” hyo said.

 

“AHHHHHHH….YAAH!”

 

“husshh..” yoona shushed.

 

“omo..sunyeon was at it too… sounds like it’s byuntaeyeon.” Sooyoung whispers.

 

 

 

“ byuntaeng!”

 

 

 

The three froze as they heard sunny slammed the door.

 

 

“omo! Otokke?!” yoona said. Remembering the door was left open there’s no time left for them to close the door…

 

“DANCE!” hyoyeon shouted.. as they dance randomly..

 

“nananana tada lalalala” yoona sang as she dance the choreography of gee…

Sooyoung was doing the signature arrow throwing dance while hyoyeon was dancing hiphop locking.

 

 

They dance out of tune.

 

As sunny pass the door she saw the three dancing weirdly, no sounds rather earphone that are plugged and worst yoona humming and singing random words.

 

 

What got into them… we really should practice a lot- sunny thought.

 

 

When sunny was gone the three immediately follow stopping their silly act.

 

 

 

Sunny walk in the living room and sat next to tiffany.

 

 

“sunny-ah it thought your, I mean have you seen soo and the others??” tiffany asked.

 

“they are at maknae’s room, they are rehearsing I guess.” Sunny answered as she hugs tiffany.

 

“seems like your troubled, are you?” tiffany asked as she cupped sunny’s cheek.

 

 

“well sort of… as you all know… I have a roommate that’s half erted and tries to me.” Sunny said as the other three came by followed by the accused leader.

 

“what are you talking about…” taeyeon said.

 

“hmf!” sunny puffed her cheek and snuggled closer to tiffany like a kid who was hiding behind her mom.

 

 

“taetae…give sunny a break.” Tiffany scolded taeyeon.

 

“wha- I can’t believe th- pany-ah,,,fine, do whatever you want sunny suit yourself.” Taeyeon said as she gets back to their room.

 

Meanwhile maknae went back to her room…

 

“wow…I am sensing new series of events…” sooyoung said,

 

“shut it soo, don’t mess with the angry danshins.” Hyoyeon said.

 

 

“sunny unnie you should talk to her and resolve this little quarrel of yours.” Yoona said,.

 

“yoong…” hyoyeon tried to stop yoona.

 

“it wasn’t my fault, I can’t allow her because…” sunny said as she looks at her womanhood.

 

“oh” all the girls mouthed as they knew what sunny meant.

 

 

“why didn’t you just tell her.” Tiffany said.

 

“it’s because she won’t give me the chance to talk.” Sunny said.

 

“woah, she’s that eager?” sooyoung said.

 

“well it can’t be helped. But I guess its fine now. Go talk to her.” Tiffany said.

 

Then a danshin burst out to the living room which startled them.

 

“Soonkyu-AH you are not pregnant are you?” taeyeon asked.

 

Sunny then throw a cushion to taeyeon straight flat to her face. Making the rest of the girls laugh.

 

 

“pabo! Your overthinking too much! that’s way impossible.” Sunny said.

 

“aish…I don’t get you sunny-ah, you’re a woman how come you won’t get pregnant?” taeyeon resorted.

 

Some of the girls sigh and some still laughs finding the quarrel quite entertaining.

 

 

“oh my gosh taeyeon-ah you’re a father! YAH TAENGOO we are both woman! For heaven’s sake. I won’t get Pregnant unless I cheat on you for a man!” sunny said.

 

“wae?? You cheated on me?” taeyeon said, sunny felt like facepalming herself as the hyoyoung can’t contain there amusement.

 

“jinjja taeng, are you that stupid, don’t overact I was just having my period.” Sunny said and walk to their room.

 

“tsk tsk tsk…cold war” sooyoung said.

 

“taetae…red days…don’t forget about that and the pms…sunny was in red alert.” Tiffany explained.

 

“oh so that’s what explains the mood swings, for a second I thought she-“ taeyeon was stopped as someone throws another pillow on her.

 

“unnie~ “ yoona whined.

 

“fine I will now proceed, project losing my sunbun’s moodswing.” Taeyeon exclaimed and went to sunny.

 

“aigoo~ what happened to the great leader of soshi… pabotaeng”sooyoung said.

 

“dork.” Tiffany said.

 

“at last!...wait where is seo?” hyoyeon asked as the others shrugs it off.

 

“want to have some snacks?” yoona asked.

 

“count me in yoongie~” sooyoung said.

 

Then a panting yuri sat back at the couch looking a little exhausted.

 

“I need help… sica…she won’t let me stop…” yuri complained as a voice shouted.

 

“seobang~ get your back in here!” the ice princess demanded.

 

“aish not again…” tiffany said as the others laugh at tiffany’s remark while leaves yuri confused.

 

 

Meanwhile at maknae’s room..

 

 

“I knew you were trouble when you walk in~” seohyun sang…

Practicing peacefully as almost everyone was downstairs…

 

 

“seobang~ get your back in here!” she heard a loud pitch of voice screams.

 

Then another….

 

“ahh,,s-su- ssSUNNY-AHh~” another scream can be heard.

 

 

“all I wanted was to know this song~ aish…seriously I need to have my own space!!!! SILEEEENCE!!!!!!!!” maknae retaliated.

 

 

The screaming maknae was heard.

 

“omo! Looks like another war will occurred. “ hyo said.

 

“this ain’t good..” yoona said.

 

“angry maknae” sooyoung said.

 

“this is much worse than any hell mode.” Tiffany commented.

 

Then the girls look at maknae who was taking her leave.

 

“maknae~” hyoyeon tried to call her but was stop by the piercing eyes of seohyun.

 

“don’t stop me. I already called manager oppa. I will be back tomorrow. By that time …UNNIES! SWITCHED ROOMS!!! Or else goguma punishment will be held.Bye.” Seohyun said and left the dorm.

 

 

“I sense the worlds end.” Yuri said, as the other girls gulped in fear.

“omo..goguma punishment.” Tiffany retorted.

“i remember eating it for a week.”sooyoung said in horror.

 

“better change rooms and write scheduling tasks for the yulsic and sunyeon couples. “ yoona suggested as everyone nodded even yuri.

 

 

 

 

“better start now.I don’t want to die eating those sh*ts” hyoyeon said.

 

 

“wait what schedule task??” yuri asked…

 

 

“yul, really don’t have a clue?” sooyoung asked while munching some chips.

 

 

“no not at all…” yuri said.

 

“argh..why so dense… it’s the thing that you and sica doing earlier. Happy???” hyoyeon said.

 

“me? Sica?” yuri asked confusedly.

 

“oh my come on yul! Having .” Sooyoung answered.

 

“what! We didn’t!” yuri answered

 

“but we listen from seo-“ sooyoung was stop when hyoyeon put some chips on . Yuri looked at her questionably.

 

“so you guys are listening from maknae’s room??” a cold voice from the back was heard making sooyoung and hyoyeon froze at a moment.

 

 

Yoona and tiffany look at the source of the voice. From the looks of it, she was turning to an ice cold hellsica mode.

 

 

Jessica slowly walks in front of them and crossed her arms.

 

 

“we didn’t hear anything.” Sooyoung defended.

 

“shikshin!” hyoyeon said and facepalm herself.

 

“so you did.” Jessica said.

 

“hey I was just giving her a body massage.” Yuri said.

 

“oh ohw… hellsica coming” tiffany said. Jessica was now glaring at sooyoung and hyo.

 

Then her gaze went to yoona and tiffany’s place.

 

“I am out of it.” Tiffany save herself saying the words in english.

 

“tiffany unnie~” yoona whispers and snuggle close to tiffany for protection.

 

Jessica returned her eyes to the two.

 

“any last words?” Jessica said cracking her knuckles.

 

Sooyoung and hyoyeon looked at each other.

 

“RUN!” they both screamed and run away from Jessica to save there lives.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: hope you like it... leave some comment...
who knows i might get inspired and write another one.

THANK YOU..oh and thanks for the upvotes...i didnt have the time to thank you guys before so ..

 

^____^