no time for titles

pledge

 

Yuri’s pov

I woke up I guess I have to deal with this headache all day… it’s my first time having this hangover. It’s really a mess. I saw yoona beside me she’s sleeping. her calm smiling face, Her skin so beautiful she’s wearing her lacey bra. I space out for a moment staring at her then I decided to sat up. I also noticed that my blouse was on the floor and hers too. I am wearing my sports bra thank god I still have my pants on. I look at the surroundings and then. SNAP! Where am I? This is not our room. Where is Jessica? I looked at the clock its 5:58 a.m. I felt face palming myself. What did I do? I try to remember things. All I can remember clearly was I am drinking so much. Then I recall the scene…Jessica and tiffany I should talk to her later. But I need to know what I did to yoona. Why aren’t we wearing proper clothes?

“ahhh… unnie it’s too early. Your awake already.” Yoona mumbles.

“sorry yoona but what happened to … us? “ I said and looked away at her. She stood up and get some shirt for us on her closet. She handed me her shirt I did not accept it since I will return to my room.

“you don’t remember unnie? Well it will be better if you won’t remember” yoona said.

“I I am sorry if i-“ I said but she interrupted me.

“unnie~ you did not do anything wrong. we did not do anything.” Yoona said.

“then why are we…” I point at our dresses.

“because…*she grabs my blouse and gave it to me* there.” She said

“eeew… what’s this.” It smells awful and I guess I know what I did. I puked.

“I am sorry I cause you trouble.” I said to her and throw my blouse back to the floor.

“well don’t do it again unnie.. I clean up your mess. And I clean you also unnie I wiped you up but you throw up again. And I am too tired to get us another clothes that’s why I decided to sleep like this look over there it’s a pile of dirty towels.” Yoona said.

“don’t worry I will be the one to wash those. And thank you for taking care of me. Where is Jessica by the way? And sooyoung? how did I get here?” I asked her.

Yoona’s pov

Yuri unnie.. you did not remember… I guess you shouldn’t have to.

“don’t worry I will be the one to wash those. And thank you for taking care of me. Where is Jessica by the way? how did I get here?” she asked. How am I supposed to say what really happened.

[flashback …

After I bring the pillow and comforter to sooyoung unnie. I head upstairs.

Then I saw yuri unnie at the hallway she can’t even walk properly. I approach her.

“unnie why are you here? You should take your rest.” I said.

“but I – I am looking fooor  siiica, dooo you see her?” she asked.

“she is at tiffany unnie’s room.” I said

“What?? Tiffany again? sica” she said and then she starts to cry, I wonder why unnie is crying, I pulled her to a hug. I told her to stop crying but she only keeps repeating sica unnie’s name. I hold her hand and her to our room she’s still crying I guess she’s not yet sober. She stumbles down at our door. We sat at the door, I get a towel and wiped her face. Then she looked at me. She held my neck and pulled me into a kiss. I push her away but she still kisses me. I wanted to submit but she let go of the kiss.

“Jessica..” I heard her say, she started to cry again. I was a fool enjoying the kiss that taste like an alcohol. I was hurt, hearing her name. I pull yuri unnie up her hand was around me I am giving her a support so she can walk. We sat at the edge of the bed. She put her arms to my shoulder then she throws up.

 

Ewww… thankfully the towel and my comforter was there to save me from the mess. She passed out? She’s not moving. *knock knock*

I open the door. I saw tiffany unnie.

“how is she?” she asked.

“she’s at the bed she throws up, she’s not yet sober.” I said. how did she know? Any ways.

“alright, take a good care of her. Goodnight” tiffany unnie said and closed the door.

I walk up to yuri unnie, I can’t hear her saying anything. But yuri unnie is dirty. I took another towel and washed it with soap. I wipe her body and face. I also remove her dress and get another shirt so she’s clean. I also wash myself and get dress. She stands up and vomited again. Oh my… I get another towel and an extra one. I clean her again and so am I . I remove my comforter and get another one so we can now sleep. I did not bother to get another shirt she might gag again. But I like what I am seeing also… she lays down and drifts off to sleep. I hope that will be the last. I also sleep beside her so if ever she gags up, I can help her.

 End of flashback]
 

“ahh yoona?! Are you still sleepy??” she asks then I’m back to my senses.

“ahh unnie you-“ she stops me.

“shhh..you continue sleeping, I’ll be at my room. Let’s talk later okay.” She said and kissed my forehead, “thank you for taking a good care of me sleep tight.”

“ahh.. okay unnie.” I said and watch her leave our room. I am happy. Even though she treated me like her younger sister I am still happy. I won’t forget what happened.it will be my little secret.

Around 6:00 am…

Jessica’s pov

I was awakened by the thirstiness… so I get up. Tiffany was sound asleep. Hope she can feel better when she wakes up. I walk outside and closed tiffany’s door. Then I saw my dearest yuri… she’s from yoona and sooyoung’s door. I remember the memory of what I saw last night came back.

[flashback…

Tiffany calmed down… and I was about to go to our room then in front of me…

I thought yoona and taeyeon transfer her into our room but why she is here… kissing yoona. I was hurt seeing her doing that. I wanted to scream and shout but someone drags me. Tiffany.

“tiff-“ she covers my mouth using her hands.

“please sica~ take consideration for this night, others are sleeping. I am tired too. Confront yuri tomorrow.” Tiffany said.

“no, what if..” tiffany cut me off. She kissed me. I stop her.

“what are you doing?!” I said, “duh?? Kissing you! You must calm down. wait here” Tiffany said and she get out of our room I want to get out but I felt my knees trembling I might kill her if I face her now. Tiffany gets back.

“yuri passed out from throwing up she was not yet sober. I came to yoona’s room it’s a mess right there, she’s not thinking right. Talk to her tomorrow” tiffany said. then she hugged me so tight.

“I trusted her tiff..i love her so much how could she do this.” I cry

“she’s not on her right awareness so calm down. Please.. hear her explanation first.” Tiffany said rubbing my back. i felt comfort from her.. I calmed myself I decided to sleep at her room.

End of flashback]

she did not notice me, she walk towards our room. I walk downstairs and drink some water I need to calm down.

“jessica.” I heard her voice. I turn around and look at her.

“Where did you sleep?” I asked her giving her my famous glare.

“How about you where did you sleep?” she looks away and answered me.

“I’m asking you where you slept!!” I said. I can feel that my voice is getting louder.

“Let me guess you slept with tiffany right?” yuri said. What does she mean by that she’s not answering my question it makes me more pissed off.

“yuri! Answer me first!” I throw the glass I am holding. she’s not even surprised. i am now mad. She’s not saying anything. I just stare at her. My tears are flowing.

“I slept at yoona’s bed.” She said. “what did you do?” I said wiping my tears.

“nothing… I just slept next to her.” She said.

“LIAR!”: I shouted.

“we didn’t do anything!” she said.

“LIAR! I SAW YOU! You did not notice me!” I walk towards her and slap her cheek and walks over the living room. I step on the piece of broken glass that’s on the floor. It’s bleeding, I did not mind.

“ Jessica.. JESSICA!” I heard her say. I still ignored her.

Jung SooYeon!!!!” she shouted. I still ignored her. Suddenly she grabs my arm. I am crying I don’t want to see her. I want to forget all of this. I pushed her, she embraced me. I resist but she is stronger than me.

“we did not do anything. I swear!” she said.

“'Don’t lie! You and yoona, I saw you kissing her!” I said and she let go. I faced her, she’s staring on the floor.

Yuri’s pov

What is she saying.. I can’t remember what is she talking about?
*SLAP!*

“how could you!” she said. These time her slap it hurts so much. She keeps on hitting me. This isn’t fair. Why am I the one at fault? I saw them too. I retaliate. I hold her hand to stop her.

“STOP” I said.

“why it seems that it turns out to be my fault!” I said while holding her hand. “YOU! I SAW YOU FIRST! Don’t act like it’s my fault, you and tiffany cheating on our back. You’re really great at acting huh? Stop this acting. If you want to break up just tell it straight to me! You don’t need to pull this kind of show.“ I said and let her go.

“I am not acting! And don’t you dare put tiffany’s name into this! We did not do -anything!” she said and throws the vase near her. I also threw the other one. We threw everything we saw, Even the pillows, the figurines. She even broke the t.v. The living room is a mess.

 “UNNIE’S! STOP!” I saw seohyun she’s at the stairs. i stopped the moment I saw her, she’s about to cry. She runs back.

Jessica still throwing everything, she’s at the kitchen she’s holding a knife. I ran towards her I thought she’s going to kill herself or me. I held her to an embrace.

“LET ME GO!” she said and kept resisting.

“LET GO OF ME YURI!” she shouted. I saw taeyeon and sunny running towards us.

“JESSICA! STOP!” taeyeon shouted. She drops the knife. Then yoona and tiffany showed up.

“sica!” tiffany called her. I let her go. Tiffany hugged her.

 

 

FINE! We’re over!” Jessica said.

“jessi calm down..” tiffany said. I sigh and look away.

 

“we will talk later… let’s all take a rest and clean this mess later. Tiffany is it okay if you take her upstairs?” Taeyeon said. tiffany nodded.

“can you walk?” tiffany asked Jessica seeing her wounded foot . Jessica nodded.

“yuri-unnie we should go upstairs too, your arm it’s bleeding.” yoona said.

 

While the turn of events happens… sooyoung and hyoyeon was at their dreamlands….

 

 

 

 

 

 

i dont have much time to proofread... so bear with it...