part 2?

pledge

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

(Earlier that morning)

I heard thuds outside I walked out my room and saw hyoyeon and seohyun, holding their bags and luggage ready to go. I give them hugs as farewell and good luck to their trips and filming. After they left I decided to snuck at taetae and sunny’s room I’m a bit hungry so I want taetae to wake up and make something to eat,but as I open the door, I was shocked to see taeyeon awake at that time She was looking at sunny’s face and lean nearer and nearer to sunny.i pay attention it seems that she wanted to kiss sunny but before she could reach sunny the gap of the door is blocking the scene so I decided to lean nearer but I lose my balance and fell down on the floor making her to stop and see me spying on them. Yeah I know it’s a great embarrassment for taeng and also for me clumsy me, I was afraid that I woke sunny up but she’s still subtle and at ease sleeping. As I looked at taeng she flushed color red blushing as she could. She ran quickly away from the bed and head towards me, helping me get-up as she offers her hand to me. I was still at shocked state as I grab her hand I know she’s reluctant at that moment but it was not my fault, or it is?

Taeyeon asked me if the girls are out already w/o looking at me. It’s an awkward moment but I have to face it and also her I answer her question and we decided to go downstairs for breakfast. This is really surprising I thought they are just best friends. I grin sheepishly but I felt a flick on my chest when I saw them could it be??.am i??..nah I don’t think so...

 


 

Jessica woke up at 8:45 am ...  she called yuri at the phone immediately.

Phone rings. . . .

“She’s not answering . . . maybe she’s on set right now. I’ll just leave a message.”

MSG: Call me as soon as you read this. I miss u badly.

To: yuri

 

Jessica’s POV

She’s not answering her phone… what a day today so boring. I’ve got nothing to do I don’t want to entertain such guests and I am sure that the others can handle them especially sunny she’s good in entertaining others. I think I’m going to unwind first. Think think think . . . well tiffany can accompany me to go shopping because she’s into it but maybe she has plans already so I decided to contact krystal later. I go downstairs to have a breakfast I saw fany and tae sitting in the sofa looks like they have a private conversation they don’t even noticed me going downstairs so I greeted them first ,,,

“good morning” both of them taken aback looks like I surprise them it’s funny to see their reactions.. I giggle and say “looks like there’s a controversy I’m guessing..haha” still looking at their reactions

“YAH! Jessi your talking nonsense” said fany looking away.

“so what’s the agenda you two seriously talking about huh?” I said in teasing tone,

I know fany will take hold of my bait.

“There’s nothing really and it’s none of your business right taeyeon” fany said mischievously

“oh really then I guess I’ll just tell the others that you guys are keeping something from us” I said wickedly . . .

 “I’ll cook breakfast for us wait for a moment” taeyeon interrupted

“oh someone’s on the run” I said giggling

“I’m not into your tongue-in-cheek so count me out sica stop mocking around” said taeyeon seriously glaring at me.

Now I am sure that the conversation between them is really confidential because of the glare she gave me.

“ok ,ok I gave up. Fany-ah sue me!” I said whilst laughing tiffany pouted her lips and said

“it’s not funny unnie” then a great silence came-in I’m bored again but teasing tiffany is such a relief.

 


 

yoona goes downstairs its 9:10, she join tae , sica and fany in eating.

“does the other left already?” yoona asked.

“uh huh, soo left last night while hyo and maknae left early this morning.” Taeyeon answered.

“sunny unnie? Still at bed? Should I wake her up?” said yoona.

“no no it’s alright..let her be ” said tae.

“so what time are you leaving today?” sica asked yoona.

“10:30 am I guess” as yoon shook her head

“then I’ll join you on your way I need to go to see krys” Said sica.

“it’s alright if I leave you guys here right?” sica asked looking at fany and tae meekly. The two nodded both thinking that sica has the wrong idea between them because of what had happened earlier.

After eating yoon and sica arrange them-selves. and leave afterwards.

[Doorbell rings. ]Its 11:00 am

And the guests arrived.

As the guests do their work both of them goes in different places the one is upstairs and the ahjussi is on the living room. Tiffany stayed at the living room while sunny followed the girl upstairs. Taeyeon goes to the kitchen and prepares the food and drinks for the workers.

 

 

A/N: don't have any idea who will be the guests.. any idea? suggestions?? thank you subscribers!
thank you also those people who leaves their comments.. i will reply to each of you..