a little bit

pledge

 

 

Tiffany’s pov

Jessica’s agony, she’s still crying. I don’t know why it all ended to this.

Yuri was also hurt I can see her stare, it’s full of anguish. Both of them are suffering, but why did Jessica let this happened. She loves yuri so much. As well as yuri. I was having this thought while giving Jessica her first aid. Maybe sometimes love was not enough just to make the relationship works.  Jessica’s wounded foot was not that bad as I thought. Her cut was not that deep.

“There it will heal itself sooner.” I said and sat at the edge of our bed. She’s staring at the floor blankly. I wiped her tears. I hugged her. She’s dreadful. I rubbed her back. This time it’s my turn to comfort her.

“let it all out…” I said. She cried continuously until she drifted off to sleep.

Yoona’s pov

We are in yuri unnies room, I got her first aid. After that she sighs.

“unnie. You can lean on my back if you want to” I said to her. Then I heard sobs.

“I don’t get her yoona..” I heard her say. Don’t worry unnie I am here for you. I just let her cry.

“yoona-ah did I kissed you last night, I am sorry I can’t remember.” She said, how does she know,  “ sica… Jessica said that she saw me kissing you…” she said.

“I am sorry yuri unnie I didn’t tell you anything about it. I thought its better if you don’t remember.” I said. “sorry if I caused you trouble… I did not mean to do it to you.” She said.

“I understand, if that is the cause of you and sica unnies fight, I will go talk to her right now.” I said, it’s my fault after all.

“no, you’re out of this... I have my reasons, so you don’t need to.” She said.

I just nodded.

“yoona-ah thank you for taking care of me and for comforting me.”

“it’s nothing unnie…whenever you need my help I’ll be here.” I said and smiled. She kiss my cheeks. I felt the hotness in my cheeks.

“unnie I know this is not the right time but…if you continue doing that, I might start to take you away from sica unnie.” I said and smiled.

“hehe… then why don’t you try to do it.” She said, she starts to smile a bit, and pinch my nose. I guess she take my confession as a joke. She just sees me as her sister nothing more.

“yah! Unnie~” I said with my aegyo, she starts to play annoyed then tickles me. I hope she recovers soon.

At dandyu’s room…

“wah… this is a great way to start the day.” Taeyeon said and sighs.

“don’t worry taengoo~ everything will be fine soon.” Sunny said. While holding taeyeon’s waist from behind.

“I hope so..” taeyeon said and face sunny.

“aww.. our leader.. Seems she’s a bit stress… what should I do to make her feel better? Hmmmm..” sunny said with aegyo. Taeyeon seeing sunny like that smiles immediately.

“I see I guess this may help her…” sunny said and pecked taeyeon’s lips. Taeyeon did not move or respond to her kiss.

“looks like it won’t take effect, how about this” sunny said and holds taeyeon’s neck and pulled her to a kiss. But this time it’s more passionate. She asked for an entrance but taeyeon won’t allow her.

“aigoo  aigoo  aigoo ~ my taeyeon doesn’t like me anymore” sunny said and pouted. Taeyeon smirks at sunny’s behavior. Sunny then turn around and walk towards their bed and sat at the edge still acting sad.

“sunny~ahh” taeyeon said. she laid down at sunny’s lap. Sunny still looks away.

“I like it when you are acting mad” taeyeon said but sunny did not mind her still.

“soonkyu~ soonkyu~ soonkyu~” taeyeon teases her while poking her cheeks. Sunny look at her and pushes her off the bed. causing taeyeon to fall

“yah why did you do that?” taeyeon said and stands. Sunny laughs…

 

Taeyeon’s pov

 

“serves you right,” sunny  said. I lean my face closer to hers.

“yah soonkyu!” I said she glares at me and raise a brow.

“saranghaeyo~” I said. What I said made her blush madly.

“yah! You know I can’t stand it whenever you say that! Cheater!” sunny said. I laugh at her childishness.

“so cute~” I kissed her nose… she cupped my cheeks. “kim taeyeon.. I love you too much; I will never let you go. Even you cheat a hundred times. Even though I always caught your byuntaeness I will still love you.” Sunny said and kissed me, I was so touch by sunny’s word.

“Seems like your stress free!” sunny said and giggles.

“thank’s to my loving girlfriend. I really love her.” I said and kissed her.

“ohh..that girl must be very lucky..” she said. and touch my nose

“no, I am the one whose very fortunate!” I said. then she leans in for a kiss.

*knock knock knock*  

“aishhh… nice timing..” I said, and sunny laughs.

“come on open it up.” She said I walk and open the door.

“ahh..taetae can you cook breakfast? Sorry to disturb you but you know I can’t cook and I am really hungry.” Tiffany said.

“alright .. Just a minute.” I said.

“sunbun.. what do u want for breakfast?” I asked her.

“hmm.. anything will do as long as you’ll be the cook”  she said and smiled. I just smiled.

“let’s go down shall we” I said, she laughs.

“you are still our dorky leader” she said and laughs.

 

 

 

It’s now 11:23 am

Downstairs…

“I ordered food for us since there’s no time for preparing food.” Taeyeon said.

“it’s alright..” hyoyeon said. sooyoung was walking downstairs.

“WAaaaaHHH!!! Good morning everyone.” Sooyoung said. “sorry I think I overslept.”

She saw the broken vase and the broken t.v…

“WHA! What happened?” sooyoung said surprisingly.

“you did that!” hyo said jokingly.

“how come?!” sooyoung said.

“hahaha… just kidding” hyo said.

“ahhh hyoyeon I will explain later, help us first.” Taeyeon said.

“where are the others?” sooyoung asks.

“upstairs…” seohyun said.

“let me guess… world war 4?” sooyoung said.

“how did you know unnie?”  seohyun asked.

“ahhhh…I’ll tell you later seo…let’s clean first” sooyoung said.’

*door bells*

“FOOD DELIVERY!” sunny shouted

“let’s eat first then clean later!” sooyoung said and burst through the door.

“aishh..forever a shikshin!” hyo said.

“I’ll call the other unnie’s” seohyun volunteered.

 

Everyone gathered on the table except Jessica, she is till sleeping at tiffany’s room.

 

“yuri-ah, mind to explain what happened?” taeyeon said. 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: yay sunyeon!!

uhmm...sorry i won't be able to update this coming couple of days...
i have my exams so wish me luck... i have no time for proof reads so forgive the errors...

^__^ thank you for reading and subscribing... you can leave me a message or pm and requests... i will make it up to you guys... and i'll make your requests.. 

until next week! :) have fun!