icebreaker last part

pledge

 

Chapter 32

Taetiseo was very busy as well as sunny,hyoyeon, sooyoung and yoona.

 sunny and taeyeon haven’t seen each other almost a week. they hardly talk on phone  too. on the other hand  yuri and Jessica was not that busy at all they are always together every single day.

 

The girls are busy packing there things. Because of busy schedules. The girls flew off to America leaving taeyeon, tiffany, yoona and seohyun behind.

At the hotel…

“ah finally we can take a rest!” hyoyeon retorted.

“yeah, I feel that I am a bit hungry.” Sooyoung said.

“yeah which room is mine? I really need to sleep.” Jessica said. they are inside the elevator.

“you mean OUR room.” Yuri said and clings to Jessica.

“aaaaah! Since they are Officialy TOGETHER AGAIN, I was sick seeing them all lovey dovey every single day and they don’t have any schedules too which means they are always together every second counts. I think I am going to gag.”  Hyoyeon said and make funny face.

“you are just envy hyo. You don’t have any romantic life.” Yuri teased.

“You got that wrong. Hahaha” hyoyeon said. sooyoung put her arms around hyoyeon.

“what do you mean by that hyo?” sunny asked. She’s looking at hyoyeon and sooyoung. Sooyoung smirked.

“omo! Don’t tell me You and hyo are together?!” sunny said. the yulsic couple was at shocked too.

“woah, really?” yuri said. both sooyoung and hyoyeon laughs.

“of course we aren’t silly! Hahahaha” sooyoung said and laughs.

“we got you guys for a moment.” Hyoyeon said proudly.

“psshh… I thought it’s for real.” Jessica glared at them.

“but it’s real we are together are we?” hyoyeon said and look at sooyoung.

“we are together.” Sooyoung answered.

“yeah whatever.” Jessica said.

“hahaha. I thought you’re gonna fall for it again.” Sooyoung said.

“well nice try but you really got us at first.” Sunny said. then they reached the 9th floor.

Since they have 5 rooms available they decided to just arrange the roommates like what it is in the dorm.

“so see you later guys, I will just take a nap.” Jessica said.

“yeah me too, see you later.” Yuri said and follows Jessica.

Sooyung , hyo and sunny went to their designated rooms. Sooyoung barged in hyoyeon’s room and dragged her towards sunny’s. they entered the room and….

“soooo how about let’s order some food, or let’s go out for a while? What do you think?” sooyoung suggested.

“well that’s a good idea but, I don’t want to put this up. There’s no one on the three of us is fluent in speaking English.” Hyoyeon said.

“ahww, why eating is so hard, let’s just order then, room service.” Sooyoung still fighting for food.

“alright then you call sooyoung-ah” sunny said.

“why me?” sooyoung said.

“because you are the one who’s dying from it.” hyoyeon said.

“fine” sooyoung then pick the phone.

“ahh..what should I dial?” sooyoung said. hyoyeon felt face palming herself. Sunny sighs.

“well Jessica knows how things work here, should I call her?” sunny said.

“hmmmmmm…. NO! WE CAN DO THIS!” sooyoung said fighting for her pride. Then she stands up.

“where are you going?” sunny asked.

“I will call fany-ah!” sooyoung said. sunny and hyoyeon laughs.

“look at her, that’s what food can do to her, she’s desperate.” Hyoyeon said.

“yeah, having her pride over sica but she’s going to call fany-ah. I hope she can contact her.” sunny said, remembering the word contact she immediately gets her phone she’s surprise seeing a 20 missed calls, and few messages.

 

“oh no, I forgot to call her, ahhhhh… she’s maybe mad about this, aish!” sunny said.

“awww your dead making her worry that much.” Hyoyeon said then she looks at her phone too.

“ohh… I guess we are all dead when she gets back.” Hyoyeon gulps. Seeing 14 missed calls from taetiseo.

“how about sica and yul? They are sleeping too. maybe sooyoung-“ sunny was interrupted by sooyoung barging inside the room.

“OH LOOK I HAVE 25 missed calls from the others and messages too.” sooyoung said happily.

“great we are doom!” said sunny.

“call them back.” Hyoyeon said.

“I already did but no one answers.” Sooyoung said. sunny read the messages.

“we are really dead.” Sunny said looking at the message.

“you better have a better alibi’s from not answering your phones.” sooyoung said reading aloud the message from tiffany.

“unnies why aren’t you picking up? we are now leaving seoul, see you there unnies.” Sunny read the message from seohyun. Then she read more of the messages. One make her eyes widened.

 

 

 

soonkyu why aren’t you picking up? I am missing you so much but all you do is ignore my messages and calls. I know we haven’t seen each other for a very while you are making this so hard for me. I hope you are not mad. I will see you soon. Sorry I will make it up to you I promise.

From: taeyeon .

 

 

As sunny read the message from taeyeon, she’s very uncomfortable making her taeyeon gets worried.

“yah sunny-ah!” hyoyeon called her.

“hello sunny-ah!!!!” sooyoung shouted.

“yes?” sunny said.

“you wanna come or what?” sooyung said.

“where?” sunny asked.

“let’s eat.. I will bring my guide book, and dictionary.” Sooyoung said.

“I guess this is not a good idea.” Sunny said.

“well sounds fun~” hyoyeon said.

 

update. thanks for reading...