don't hate me.

pledge

 

a/n: enjoy reading ^_^

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov

This time it’s my fault again. I don’t know if she loses her trust. I deserve this didn’t i? I closed the door. Then I froze remembering what she said last time.

"taeyeon this will be your last. if you ever do it again if ever i'll hear another tiffany incident with you, i am promising you, i will kill myself."

but this time she didn’t hear it, she saw us, there’s nothing wrong hugging someone. But it’s always her, tiffany sunny’s perspective might be different from me. I know sunny can’t hurt the fragile girl but she’s hurting herself from this.

 

 

I sighed. She’s curled up like a ball on the side of bed. I don’t hear any sobs. She’s just quiet and still as stone.

Oh no don’t tell me! I rushed over her place. Then I pulled the cover she’s not moving.

 

My heart was beating and fighting to get out inside my chest. Please sunny, please be alive.

 I held her hand that’s covering her face. Good thing she’s alive. It was relieve from me.

 

Then she laughs. What in the world?! I looked at her confused. She just won’t stop.

“what’s funny?” I asked her.

“ hahahahaha,, you” she said still laughing non-stop.

“what! Me? I thought you are mad?” I said.

“why would i? your face it’s so funny.” she said.

“my face…because you saw me and fany-ah hugging each other, you’re supposed to be mad and get jealous.” I said, I don’t get her.

 

“woah! Kim taeyeon your so full of yourself so cocky huh… and Do you think I will really kill myself?” she said and continued laughing.

“….” Speechless yep, I am.

“then why didn’t you open the door when I knocked.” I asked. They put a prank on me. And I fell for it.

“because I am too lazy to get up.” She said and rolled over on the middle of the bed.

“Too lazy to get up…I see” I said.. then I step in the bed and crawl on top of her.

“wait w-what do you think you’re doing?” sunny said stuttering she’s nervous and waiting for my move. I don’t answer I just sat on top of her then I slowly lean down with my hand on the side to support my weight.

“kim taeyeon,” she called my name and giggled a little. I just keep quiet until our face our inches away. She closed her eyes.

“you’re going to pay for making a prank out of me.” I whispered to her. then she suddenly open her eyes and smiled.

“I can’t wait.” She said seductively I can feel her warm breath. I lean closer until our foreheads are touching. Our eyes are gazing at each other. And then…

“yah! Taeyeon! kyaaa~” she shouted and laugh as I started to tickle her sides.

“I told you you’ll pay for this, and the others too.” I said still attacking her sides. This time she fights back, as expected from her she’s too strong which turns out that I am now on the bottom, then we rolled on the bed and,

*BAM!

“aww..” I said and touch my head. She laughs and stands, she offer her hand to help me up, I take her hand then when I am starting to pull her she let go of me which makes me bounce back on the floor. She laughs and run towards the door before opening it…

 

“catch me if you can” she said and winks. Then run towards the other girl’s room.

 

Back to yulsic……

Yuri’s pov

Sooyoung and the other are doing weird gestures.

Stop Jessica, the small people has love quarrel.

Oh yeah, how could I forget! Aish.. I gave them thumbs up. I immediately take control of the situation.

““what are you-“ I cut her off by kissing her and get back to our room, she’s too stubborn. Still resisting, I throw her to our bed.

“hey! Why did you do that!” she said angrily, am I in danger?

“don’t you know? Of course you wouldn’t” I said.

“the danshin’s are having a fight, so don’t meddle with. You almost ruined the plan.” I said calmly.

“I just wanted to stop her because you might get awake by that knocking thing she’s doing. And what Plan? What are you talking about?” she asked.

I sighed, she’s like that because of me how sweet of her.

“I’ll tell you so listen” I said. and sat next to her.

 

 

[Flashback…

Me and Jessica take a nap,

I wake up, I slept almost two hours already. I tried to get my phone silently.

Oh my there’s too many missed calls and messages. I looked at the phone and saw that. The messages are from taetiseo. I read some, I guess they are here already. I should take a look at them. When I am about to stand I my phone vibrated.

Sooyoung is calling; I go to the bathroom and answer it so sica won’t be awaken by my voice.

“hello, yul, I  need your help… we are heading back there now, we are just waiting for hyo. I am up to something…” sooyoung said.

“wait, who’s gonna be the victim?” I asked her.

“the great leader, she’s actually mad right now I guess.” She said.

“but we need an accomplice so who would it be?” sooyoung said.

“hmmm… we need her sunny for this, I’ll text you the plan alright, sica is still sleeping, you don’t want to wake a hellsica don’t you?” I said then we hung up.

I head back to our bed. making our leader fall for a prank is though. She’s smart.

To:sooyoung

Tell sunny that she needs to act mad, we should turn events. But we also need another one who can make taeyeon believe, there are two options it can be yoona or tiffany. who do you prefer?

From: yuri

_______________________________________________

To:yuri

Hmmm.. yoona was a good actress but yoona was not around. So tiffany will be left. i already told sunny she’s cool with it. she already called fany-ah she said it’s fine and tell her what to do.

So what else we need to do?

From: sooyoung

 

_______________________________________________

 

To:sooyoung

Alright, I’ll tell tiffany what she needs to do, just talk to maknae we also need her help, she will be the watch out. So the events will do accordingly. we must make it in time so we can accomplish this mission.

From: yuri    

 

After texting tiffany and maknae, I was pulled by my princess back to bed.

“let’s sleep more” she said while hugging me.

End of flashback]

“yeah that’s pretty much it, and looks like we are in 90% success rate.” I said.

“why didn’t you tell me.” Jessica said and smacks my arm.

“I told you , you are sleeping and me too, we are in your world. I just woke up hearing you shouting.”  I said and hug her waist.

“so it’s my fault?” she asked and I nodded and put my head on top of her shoulder.

“well, I should make it up to you didn’t i? for I almost ruin your precious prank” she said while breathing near my ear making me shiver, I smiled. She then kisses me. I kissed back and my hands are starting to hold the back of her neck, then I slowly push her down to our bed, she giggles and kissed me again this time roughly and passionately, then when everything is setting to the mood I wanted….

 

*knock *knock *knock

I tried to ignore it at first, but the knock gets louder and louder.

“I think you should get it” Jessica said as she parted from me.

“aish, I’ll be back” I said and hurriedly open the door. As I open the door ..

 

 

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” a cry for a battle then a bunch of pillows thrown to my face. I fall back.

“yah yuri-ah!”  I heard the voice of my princess.

“ATTACK!!!!” sooyoung shouted.

“ahhhh!” a squealing dolphin sound was heard all over the room. I stand up and protect my princess as her knight I also grabbed our pillow and attack the intruders. But there’s too many of them. We continue smashing of pillows.

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I was the one left from our group gladly the f(x) was the one I am with. As we reach the hotel krystal asked me if she can come so she can see her sister, of course I allowed her, but the rest of the members also wants to visit. We get to their floor first then they left their things on their room. Amber helps me to carry my other bag, i told her I can carry it by myself but she insists. Then we went to our floor. As we walk we saw a door was open and a squealing sound from krystal’s sister can be heard.

 

We take a peek; they are having a pillow fight. I was a bit jealous for all of them were there having fun, then a voice snaps me out from my senses.

“unnie here.” Krystal said and handed me a pillow. I look at them and all of them have one.

“sorry if we get some pillows from the other rooms without asking permission.” Victoria said. I nodded.

“I guess it’s our time to join, I am on my sister’s side.” Krystal said. Then she runs together with luna and sulli and hit yuri’s head. Why yuri? I laugh and also join as well as the others.

 

Everyone was surprise from our ambush attack; it’s really fun. I miss these times.

 

 

 

 

*ermmm… ehem!*

A sound interrupts them. They looked at the door.

“looks like you girls are having fun.” Their managers said.  with the pillows feather around the room, And the girls with wasted looks And messy hairs.

The girl stopped at the moment, the two leaders walked in front and bows, Both of them taking the responsibility from the mess they are in.

The manager’s giggles at the act.

“how brave, don’t worry we will just want to say that we will have a dinner party later on so prepare every artist that are invited will be there. And I think you should call cleaner’s for this.” Then the manager left.

 

Everyone was quiet then maknae seohyun said something.

“ahhh, sorry to ask but …why are we doing this again?” everyone laughs then.

“seohyun unnie is funny.” Amber said.

“yeah surprise by that.” Hyoyeon said.

“unnie~” krystal shouted and hugs towards Jessica.

“I miss you jess” krystal said.

“I miss you too. a lot” Jessica said and kissed her sister on the cheeks and hugged her tightly.

“nice to see you here.” Victoria said.

“yeah good to see you guys also it’s been a while.” Taeyeon said.

“I think we should you know fix this mess?” yuri said and pointed at the messy room.

“it’s your room so it’s fine.” Sooyoung said and receive a slap on her arm from yuri.

“and whose plan is this again?” yuri said. both look at each other and smirks.

‘we did a great job.” Sooyoung said and gives yuri a handshake.

“SO THIS IS YOUR ENTIRE FAULT. BOTH OF YOU MUST PAY!” taeyeon said while throwing pillows to the both of them, and then everyone laughs.

“I suggest let’s leave this two here.” Sunny said pushing the back of amber and luna to get outside.

“ah we should fix  ourselves too” tiffany said.

“bye yul, I’ll be with krys for a moment. See you later” Jessica said dragging her sister with her, everyone left. Taeyeon was still in front of them her hands are crossed.

“let’s see what would be the punishment.” Taeyeon put her hands tapping her chin and looking upward.

“I’ll get back to you, not now, but I will.” Taeyeon said and smiles. The two sighs…

 

Everyone gathered at the dinner party everyone was there for Korean wave fest hallyu concert. It’s like a feast it’s a buffet.  The happiest among the member’s was ofcourse sooyoung dragging yoona with her; they walk immediately towards the food.

 

It’s been two days, and this day their rehearsals finished earlier than expected.

 

Krystal and Jessica were always together, but she understands that the sisters need some time together but she thinks it’s too much. Krystal slept in their room, which cause yuri to share a room with the pink princess.

 yuri felt that jessica has no time for her,.. She is now looking at them while talking.

 

“unnie!” yoona called her.

“ne yoona-ah” she said.

“unnie your spacing too much.” Yoona said.

“no I’m not.” She answered.

“unnie~ you are jealous are you?” yoona said with her choding voice.

“yah yoona stop using your annoying voice.” Yuri said.

“hahaha, I just wanted to cheer you up, seems you’re not the usual.” Yoona said eyeing yuri. Yuri looks away but yoona follows her gaze. Then again and again.

Yuri giggles at how childish yoona was.

“yoona…stop..haha” leaving a smile. Seeing that yoona was satisfied and smiles back.

“there I guess your fine now.” Yoona said, yuri pated yoona’s head.

 

 

“hyo let’s go to the club, after the performance.” Sooyoung suggested.

“the two of us?” hyo asked.

“no, with the others of course but if you want the two of us then it’s fine with me..” Sooyoung said.

“haha… whatever. I’ll tell them.” Hyoyeon said she turns immediately because she felt that she’s blushing. She then went to the otther’s and old them sooyoung’s plan.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: wah!!! i have no clue what to write for the last chapter, could you help me please??

thank you everyone for reading and subscribing..
i hope you enjoy reading this chapter,.
i'll wait for your suggestion, leave a comment. ^__^