part 7.. JeTi?

pledge

 

Chapter 7

Tiffany’s pov

As I went upstairs I feel the exhaustion so I tried to take a sleep for a while. I woke up because I felt the starvation. I remembered I have not eaten anything since me and taeng arrived earlier and refused to join them at dinner because I do not want to see them act lovey dovey as always. so I stood up and decided to get downstairs and look something to eat. I got to the kitchen and open the fridge there’s a container with a note left by taeng.

*FOR JESSI AND FANY HERE IS THE FOOD I PREPARE.

 HEAT IT UP INSIDE THE MICROWAVE.

 ENJOY YOUR MEAL. Xx  

Taeyeon ^__^*

I smiled a bit.  I took it and heated it up. Suddenly I heard the door opened. I look at the clock and wonder who it was. Its 2:00 A.M., I take a peek from the kitchen; it’s sica she’s back. I don’t know what to do should I greet her? No. no I better not she yelled at me earlier.

Jessica walks to the kitchen and get a glass of water.

Oh Jessie is here. Ignore her fany. i thought and take a sigh

“Hey miyoung!” Jessica said. She’s bantering again what’s with her?

“wae?” I said I decided not to look on her.

“MIYOUNG-AAAHH!” she said in ascending tone. I give her a death glare.

“I’ll stop now. It’s just I want to say sorry for yelling at you” Jessica said holding a glass of water.

“Well you can say sorry without mocking me right?” I raise a brow looking at her she’s drinking the water.

“I know. But if I did that you won’t look at me either and will just nod.” Jessica answered after drinking and walks towards me.

“You can at least try.” I said looking at her. She’s standing now beside me and facing me. She took one more step closer and our faces are inches apart. Then she cupped my cheeks by her right hand her left hand still holding the glass. This is the first time i have been so close to her. I can feel her breath. Is she trying to kiss me or pinch me? Wait kiss?? I know she will not do that. But right now I am expecting her to do it. I got carried away. I closed my eyes as I wait for her to reach me.

“Tiffany I am sorry.” She said placing the glass of hers behind me, near the sink. I opened my eyes from the realization that I just got fooled by her again. I flushed red. What am I expecting?! I notice that she is grinning as she turn her back and walk towards the living room. This is embarrassing. Thankfully the microwave beeps. And the food was done. I get the potholder for protection and took the food from the heat I try to calm myself. And then with all my might I asked her if she wanted to eat. Then she says yes. Well the food is really for us though.

“Fany are you alright? You’re a bit rosy” she asked me as she sat on the dining area. I am placing down the plates. She saw me blushing and started to tease me again.

“I am not feeling anything. Well I am hungry though and you are not yet forgiven by the way” I answered her.

“Oh, I see. That’s a bit harsh.” She said and we start eating. Taeng prepare a fried beef strips and vegetables with rice, simply scrumptious.

“So are you expecting for my kiss recently?” she asked as she giggles. Oh great she was aware of me then. I blush from embarrassment. Well relax fany I thought to myself. Play it cool she’s trying to pick me again.

“wow you really have a great confidence and fighting spirit huh! (>_<#).” I try to escape from the reality there.

“haha.. Thanks’ for the compliment I appreciate but you still did not answer my question.” She said coldly and munches her food.

“of course not! Who do you think you are..pfff” I said a bit annoyed.

“Don’t be too grumpy I am just asking. But if you will beg for it and keep it to yuri then maybe…” She said smirking. She looked like entertain as she teases me.

“ENOUGH! You enjoy too much finish your food!”  I said.

“ok ok if you say so ajhumma miyoung-ahh” she said laughing.

I just give her my pissed look she stops then. Silence walks by and we ate our food. We never talked then she washes the plates and I clean the table. I walked upstairs and she sat at the couch.

 Its morning already 6:20 am to be exact.

Jessica is already awake. She doesn’t have that much sleep. The others are still sounding asleep.

Jessica’s POV

I heard noises outside my room well maybe it’s the other girl’s.

 I checked my phone. As I looked at it my eyes grew wider O.O

It’s a picture from yuri. She’s puckering her lips and left a message:

From: yuri

I want to see you sicccaaaaaa! I miss you. I’m sorry that I can’t call you today but I will see you tomorrow I promise I will make it up to you. Bear with this for a meantime. :*

I love you. I know you’re bored so FIGHTING!!

Wait for me alright and have a nice day though.♥♥

 

Oh yuri-ahh this is a torture. But I can fight this. I can’t wait to see you too. then I guess I’ll have to spare my time spacing out a bit more and play with the others.. hmmmmmmm who will I picked at….just for today to ease my bored-ness. I decided not to get up. So good luck to that person.

Some of the girls are back. yoona and sooyoung are heading immediately to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Yoona came first followed by sooyoung there arrival are only minutes apart. Moments later sunny and taeyeon woke up.

At the dining area…

“ahhhh…goodmorning!” hyoyeon said while yawning. Sitting next to sooyoung. “goodmorning..” says sooyoung and yoona in unison while chewing there cereals.

“HUWWAAW! You guys are back, goodmorning everyone, I have something to tell you guys you will not believe what just happened yesterday…” sunny said full of energy clinging to taeyeon while entering the dining area.

“goodmorning.” Taeyeon said meekly. Unclogs to sunny and heads to the stove. “Who wants pancake?” asked taeyeon interrupting the story telling of sunny.

“Me, I am! , me too ” hyoyeon, sooyoung , and yoona said.

“I want bacon please…” sunny said with her aegyo looking at taeyeon while pouting.

“alright, alright can someone wake the others they have their schedule for today?” taeyeon asked.

“uhmm… I will… sunny wait for me before you continue your story. ” hyo voluntarily raised her hand and went upstairs. Sunny nodded.

At tiffany’s room…

[Knocks on the door]

“FANY-AHHH!!! FANY-AHHH!!! FANY-AHHH!!! FANY-AHHH!!!” shouted hyoyeon while knocking harshly at the door. Tiffany opens the door. ” I’m up now…” tiffany said while rubbing her eyes… “ahh.. tiffany wake Jessica up okay?” asked hyo. “why don’t you wake her up.” Tiffany said. “Because she’s a bit lazy and I am excited about sunny’s story you know it already probably. about yesterday.” Hyo said rushing and turns her back going downstairs and shouts. “I ALSO DON’T WANT TO SEE HELLSICA!!” then hyo giggles running downstairs. “wahh..HYOYEON!” tiffany said. “well it leaves me no choice “she thought.

[in front of Jessica’s door]

Tiffany knocks no one responded. She knocks again but still no response. She tried to open the door she held the doorknob.

{Click…}its open…tiffany thought. She walks towards sica’s bed to wake her up.

She reached down and tap sica’s left shoulder. “Jessica jung wake up already! Wake up.” Jessica still pretends to be asleep. ”hmmmmm… I don’t like” she murmurs. “What? Wake up now!” fany said pulling the sheets from sica but as fany pulls the sheets she had been the victim of jessica’s evil plan. Before fany uncovers Jessica, sica held her arm and pulls her. Tiffany loses her balance and fell besides Jessica. Jessica still plays half asleep. Tiffany tries to get up but sica moved her right hand and leg to tiffany she did that in order to trapped tiffany with her embrace. Tiffany was blushing at that time. She tries to remove from sica’s embrace but as she moves it gets tighter and tighter. As tiffany struggles sica starts to mumbled which caught fany’s attention and face to sica. Tiffany’s face was turned into hot red looks like she’ll explode anytime. Sica then whispers pretending to sleep talking. “hmmm.. don’t move lets be still just for now pleeaassee” and because they are close to each other fany heards what sica says.

Maybe she’s dreaming about yuri tiffany thought to herself she tries to release from sica’s embrace. Sica leaned her face to tiffany’s neck and kiss it. Tiffany let out a moan because of surprise but she enjoyed the sensation from what just sica did. Sica was at grim trying to hold her laugh from fany’s reaction.

Fany don’t let it get into you. She fights for her thoughts. Then she pushes sica as hard as she can.

“YAHH!!! OUCH!” sica shouted as she fell from the bed. “WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!” hellsica approaches tiffany. “WHAT you tried to..” fany cut herself.

“WHAT?!” sica still acting like she’s innocent. “Nah..NOTHING!! GET UP AND GO DOWNSTAIRS we’ll be having our breakfast.” Tiffany said giving sica a hand.

“OK no need to push me. I’ll be downstairs so go ahead.” hellsica said ignoring fany’s offer.

“It’s your fault anyway lazy cat” tiffany whispered and turns her back and walks outside the room. “I CAN HEAR YOU!” sica shouted. After recalling tiffany’s reaction Sica then outburst with laughter.

 

Back to the dining area…

Tiffany takes her seat. Everyone was having their food prepared by taeyeon.

“what took you so long? And where’s sica?” taeyeon asks looking at tiffany. ”she said that she’ll be down in a moment.” Fany answered. “ahh… she better hurry  before the food gets cold” taeng said.

Jessica’s POV

I laughed hard as tiff left my room remembering her flustered face and how embarrass she was. It’s quite a prank I pulled out early in the morning; I don’t need to think that much thanks to tiffany… i sighed and got downstairs I also felt starving.

As I got to the dining everyone was almost finished eating except the shikshin, the choding,taeyeon and tiffany. I sit opposite to taeyeon and beside her was tiffany. I saw her looking at me as I take my sit. I greet everyone as I sat and eat the pancake taeyeon made and drink a cup of milk. After eating I just put the plates to the sink and leave the rest to them, I saw tiffany went upstairs already so i take my way to the living room and sat to the sofa and watch the T.V. then suddenly

 “HEY! JESSICA JUNG IN CASE YOU FORGOT YOU AND TIFFANY ARE HAVING YOUR PHOTOSHOOT FOR VOGUE MAGAZINE RIGHT AFTER AN HOUR!!” taeyeon shouted

Oh great thanks for the reminder all hail great taeyeon!! i was brought back to the land. So I walk upstairs and prepare for the photo-shoot. Well this is the last day of waiting for yuri-ah and It will not be that tiresome, after all fany is with me all day long. I’ll just up to my heart’s content.

Tiffany’s POV

I am fixing myself and get ready to go. I sighed heavily. I won’t be able to see taeyeonnie all day so depressing but I must be preparing for the war with hellsica. Well why would I do that? She’s harmless after all but I must admit I am not that at ease when she’s around but I know that I am safe with her. Someone’s knocking on the door. “FANY!! SUCH A TURTLE speed up and let’s go! The car is waiting already will going to be late if you don’t hurry” Jessica shouted I open the door I saw her and her icy glare stabbing through me. “I am not the one whose always spacing out right?! Am i?!” I said in teasing tone and stare at her. “Don’t get me started if you don’t want to regret it later.” Jessica warned me. “ohhh.. should I be threatened?” I said while we start walking downstairs. “you better be or else..” Jessica said left me hanging from her word. “or else what?!” I look sheepishly. She said nothing and give me her famous stabbing terrifying and killer glare. Then she left a smirked. I don’t know what that means but I guess this will be a long day ahead for me.

a\n: i am updating using my phone..its a bit hard though.. thanks for everything.. ^__^