unlocked

pledge

 

Chapter 14

Taeyeon went upstairs to check tiffany she knocks and open the door.

Tiffany stood up and rushed to taeyeon and hug her.

“I miss you taetae ” she said.

“ahh fany-ah I thought we should-“taeyeon was cut off by tiffany. Tiffany kissed her again on the lips. Taeyeon pushes her but again tiffany doesn’t stop.

[Meanwhile…

Sunny can’t sleep and wanted to eat at that time so she decided to go ask tiffany because she thought that both of them haven’t take there dinner. So she walk towards the room of tiffany the door was slightly open she peeks in and found out tiffany and taeyeon kissing.

Sunny felt crushed and cant constraint the hurt she’s feeling resentment and jealousy is fuming inside her, she doesn’t want to believe either to what she had seen. She immediately head to her room there she tries to forget what she had seen. She opens her DS and tries to withdraw herself from reality. she started playing the game she have, absent mindedly.

“I am fine.” Sunny said trying to calm herself.]

Back to tiffany’s room…

Taeyeon tries her best to resist. She struggles too much. Then tiffany let go of it. Before taeyeon says something tiffany speak up.

“taetae I know that I promise to let you go but please let me have my time. I can’t move on in just a snap so please let me take it bit by bit. I will move on as time passes.” Tiffany said with a pleading look.

“But tiffany…I don’t know how much time I will give you and if you continue doing that it will be harder for the both us to constraint ourselves. What I have for you was not the same as what you wanted.” Taeyeon said.

“I know but please taetae don’t push me away I will stop this just give me time.” Tiffany pleaded she was about to cry. Taeyeon hugged her.

“I am sorry pany-ah…this will be the last time that I will allow you to kiss me. So after this please restrain yourself. I will build a wall between us. So you will not have a hard time to let go. I’m sorry.” Taeyeon said and looked at tiffany. She cupped tiffany’s cheek.

“taetae… I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.” Tiffany said and closes her eyes.

Taeyeon then this time initiates the kiss. It’s a warm and a gentle kiss.

Tiffany let out her tears she’s happy but sad at the same time. She savors this moment with taeyeon. she wanted this for so long, but teayeon parted the kiss. She open her eyes and looked at taeyeon.

“thank you taetae” tiffany said and hugged her tightly. She snuggled her head to taeyeon’s neck. She’s crying now. Crying so hard, then taeyeon decided to carry her bridal style to her bed. she lays tiffany to her bed still tiffany was crying non-stop. Taeyeon patted her head she embrace tiffany as she knows how hard this is for tiffany. As tiffany slowly calms and drifts to sleep taeyeon left her with a kiss on her forehead.

“goodnight tiffany.” taeyeon said and left the room.

 

a/n: is this the end for taeny? …

next chapter better be prepare..hehe

comment subscribe read opinion. requests are all acceptable..