missing you

pledge

Taeyeon’s pov

We are at the dorm, everyone was not around except the three of us. Taetiseo.

It’s been quite a while since I saw sunny. This taetiseo thing makes me miss my bunny so much. I will be the guess of IY2 yesh! And it will also surprise her…hehe

I will be together with sunny for a whole day… but how will I enjoy it? There are too much people around us…aishhh… I was thinking deeply then my foot bumps at the edge of the table’s foot.

AWWWW!!! I hurt my toe… ouch! Ouch! Oh no it’s swelling… oh great my toe was hurt now I am injured…  I am blowing it off.. then tiffany saw it.

“taetae what happened??” she asked.

“oh it’s nothing…” I said and sat at the sofa… tiffany looked at it and gets the first aid kit.

“let me help you…” tiffany said and took my foot and put some ointment.

“thanks..” I said and look at her. In case you didn’t know tiffany was not that clingy anymore since when..hmmm ah! since last month, but we still do fanservice especially during the twinkle promotions. And sunny was not happy during our fanservices.. she’s a jealous type around tiffany because she knows that tiffany had a thing for me from the pass.

*door opens*

Speaking of sunny she’s now in front of us.. looking at her perspective she’s giving me her fake smile.

“hello, how are you?” she said and smile at us.

“I am fine but taeyeon hurt her toe..” tiffany said. and sat at the small chair beside me.

“ah yeah,,, I hurt it while walking, where you from?” I said and smile at her,

“from the musical..i am tired I’’ll change clothes too” sunny said.

“alright I’ll be right here, you want something to eat?” I said.

“ahh..no I am fine. I already ate.” Sunny said.

“I’ll be at my room.” Tiffany said and also head upstairs.

I wait for sunny to come downstairs but she didn’t comeback. I decided to head upstairs.

I open our door,  I walk towards her.

“sunny~ah…” I said.

“hmm?” she hummed and sat on her bed.

“I miss you badly” I said and hug her.

“I miss you too taeyeon-ah, but I am really tired” she said and leaned her head in my chest. I embrace her more tightly and kiss her forehead.

“I love you ” I said. and let go of our embrace.

“I love you too” she looked at me.

“go take your rest now.” I said and kiss her luscious lips. I kissed it so gentle even though I wanted to have more. I stop and smiled.

“taeyeon-ah… why aren’t you watching my musical?” she suddenly asks.

“because I don’t want to see you there hugging someone other than me. I might get jealous.” I said.

“then I shouldn’t also watch you perform.” Sunny said.

“it’s fine with me.” I said and smiles.

“okay…we should sleep now taeyeonniee” she said.

“but it’s still early to sleep.. I will just watch you sleep.” I said and kissed her again.

“how-could-i-sleep-i-if-you-con-ti-nue-doing---this..” sunny said between the kisses.

“then let’s sleep later…” I said.

“you really miss me don’t you..” she said and starts to kiss me passionately. I didn’t give her reply I just kissed back. Then I parted.

“I thought you’re going to sleep?” I said teasingly.

“I change my mind so..let’s get back now..where were we?” she said seductively and pulled me to a kiss,… we strolled up to bed then..

“aww..” I said

“what??? We are not yet getting started..” she said and laughs. I pointed my foot. Stupid me.  Bad luck for my toe. Aisshh..

*sigh*

“seems now is not a great time..haha” sunny said.

“*sigh* I guess you should get back to sleeping…” I said, she laughs.

“maybe some other time my byuntaeyeon.. haha”  sunny said and laugh

“yah..” I said and slap her arm. Then we laugh.

 

 

a/n: sunyeon!!! just a bit.. coz I miss them…