together.......

pledge

 

 
back at the dorm...
its now 11:00 pm... everyone was downstairs. they are waiting for the return of their leader.
door's open. taeyeon walk in first followed by tiffany.
 
 
 
"unnie!!!!!!!" seohyun shouted and was about to hug taeyeon but she smell the alcohol and stops.
 
"haha sorry seobaby i drink a bit so i guess i smell like one. :P" taeyeon said.
 
"it's ok unnie." seohyun smiled.
 
"yah taeyeon! if you only knew how much worried we are." sooyoung said.
 
"yeah and you have an unfinished business i pressume?" hyoeyeon said.
 
"ahhh sorry for making you all worry." taeyeon bows.
 
"since your back i am guessing that we should have our rest know." jessica said.
 
"yeah we should." yuri said. while holding jessica's waist. jessica slaps her hand.
 
"aww.." yuri reacted. everyone laughs.
 
"still no points huh yul?" taeyeon asks.
 
"don't worry we are getting there." yuri said and smirks. 
 
"come on let's go" jessica said while dragging yuri by her ear. "ow ow ow.." yuri said while getting dragged by jessica. then everyone laughs as they head upstairs.
 
"unnie fighting!" yoona said and head upstairs with sooyoung hyoyeon and seohyun. "goodnight unnies." seohyun said.
 
"i should take a rest too. goodnight." tiffany said.
 
"ah fany-ah thank you baby," sunny said and smiles.
 
now all that's left was taeyeon and sunny.
 
 
"i think we should take our rest too. and you should clean up." sunny said and hold taeyeon's arms. taeyeon smiles.
and they head upstairs.
 
 
 
dandyu's room.
 
 
 
 
taeyeon was just finished taking a bath and was now changing clothes. after changing clothes. she walks back to their bed. she sat at the bed while sunny was lying already on the other side.
 
 
"sunny, i am sorry for what happened earlier." taeyeon said.
 
"i am sorry too for not saying anything about it, i know it's my fault i should have told you about it." sunny said she
sat up and crawl towards taeyeon's back and hugged her.
 
"i am sorry, i ignored you, i over think things, i was afraid that you... that i might lose you." taeyeon said.
 
"taeyeon don't ever think that i still have my feeling towards sungmin. he was a part of my pass, but now your the one that i'm with." sunny said and thightens her embrace.
 
"let's just forget about it. soonkyu-ah" taeyeon said and face sunny.
 
"i love you. always remember that." taeyeon said and kiss sunny's forehead.
 
"i will, i love you too taeyeon-ah" sunny replied and hugged taeyeon, taeyeon held sunny's chin up to face her, she
stare at sunny's eyes. when sunny closed her eyes taeyeon lean forward and kissed sunny on her precious luscious lips. sunny's arms crossed taeyeon's neck. taeyeon deepen the kiss. while taeyeon kisses sunny she remembered what she did earlier to tiffany. she then suddenly stop.
 
 
 
 
"taeyeon what's wrong..." sunny asked.
 
"i just remembered something," taeyeon answered. she was now parted from sunny. she's feeling guilt for why she even kissed tiffany.
 
"what is it?" sunny asked worriedly. 
 
"ahh sunny-ah i wanted you to trust me." taeyeon said. "yes i trust you, why?" sunny said.
 
"you know that i was drunk lately right, i just got sober when we are in the car." taeyeon said.
 
"and then what's wrong with that i understand that your drunk." sunny said confusedly.
 
"no your not getting my point." taeyeon said. "then what are you trying to say?" sunny said in a high tone. "*sigh* i think i kissed tiffany." taeyeon said suddenly, sunny was shocked, taeyeon closed her eye's waiting for a slap or something that will hit her. but she got none of it. sunny was not looking at her.
 
 
 
"her? again?" sunny said calmly but inside she's mad.
 
 "i am sorry i wasn't able to control myself." taeyeon said. 
 
"is that all?" sunny said coldly. taeyeon thought of it and remembered that she enjoys tiffany's kiss.
 
 "yeah that's all. she stop me anyway. sorry." taeyeon said and still remembers that tiffany kissed her back but decided to stop it there before sunny couldn't forgive her and tiffany.
 
"taeyeon this will be your last. if you ever do it again if ever i'll hear another tiffany incident with you, i am promising you, i will kill myself." sunny said, she's on the other side right now far from taeyeon.
 
 
"sunny-ah, don't say such things. please." taeyeon pleaded. she walk towards sunny and held sunny's arm.
 
"i'll take my rest now." sunny said.
 
"say you forgive me." taeyeon said. but sunny kept quiet.
 
"sunny-ah" taeyeon said but sunny still no response. taeyeon pulled her. and hugged her so tight.
 
"i won't let go until you said so." taeyeon said.
 
"alright , i forgive you, now let me go." sunny said annoyed. taeyeon kissed her.
 
 
their kiss was rough because sunny is resisting. but taeyeon didn't stop until sunny gave's up.  then slowly the phase is changing to gentle and passionate.
 
she pushes sunny down at the bed as she continue kissing her playing at sunny's lower lip .she ask for permission to enter and explore sunny's mouth, this time sunny response, taeyeon smirks. she still kisses sunny and fight with the latters tongue and continues down to her neck sunny releases light moans from the sensation she's feeling from taeyeon's kisses, taeyeon's hands run down to sunny's bossoms, groping it slightly. sunny released a moan which was harmony to taeyeon's ear's this moans made taeyeon to turn her more, pulling herself on top of sunny, she pulled sunny's blouse revealing sunny's treasure, she now kisses it and it gently while her hand was roaming down sunny's shorts. she was now very , she bit sunny's top which causes sunny to whimper in pain and pleasure, this time taeyeon was a bit rough and aggressive,
 
"ahh, taeyeon~hhh" sunny cried, taeyeon then continue groping, and played the other one, sunny continues releasing seductive moans and pinning down her nails at the back of taeyeon, taeyeon is pleased as she goes her way down to sunny's most sensitive part. she rubbed it and played with it, sunny was now screaming taeyeon's name, after hearing her name, to avoid further screaming taeyeon get back to kiss sunny while ing her in and out, sunny's mouth was blocked by taeyeon's. all she can produce was moans and whimping. sunny finally cums and taeyeon clean it up, sharing her reward with sunny they get back to kissing wildly, after kissing so much taeyeon felt the need for air and parted. both of them are gasping, especially taeyeon. taeyeon lays beside sunny gasping for air, while breathing
 
it's now sunny's turn, with so much urge and want's i can't further tell what had happened next....... >3<
 
 

it's now morning,... still at the danshins
 
 
sunny's pov.
 
i woke up. first seeing that we are is no big deal for me. but taeyeon she's not used to it, i notice it always she's not looking at me when she wokes up and always wear her clothes quickly. i looked at her she's still in slumber,
 
"i love you" i whispered to her, she stirred a bit. i felt something in my chest, it's .... yeah it's her hand she's still groping my thing. still a byuntae even sleeping, i giggled. 
 
"sunny-ah i love you" she said, she can't get rid of that habit of hers. i kissed her pouting lips. she's really adorable. she starts to move.i smiled,
 
"goodmorning taengoo-ahh" i said and kissed her again, "last night was daebak." i whisper,
 
she smiles, then she get up and take her clothes and wear it, she face the mirror.
 
 
 
"AHHHHH! SUNNY~AH" she shouted.. i giggle, it must be the marks. i overdid it. hehehe she then walk towards me.
 
"i told you already not to leave marks where people can noticed it, aisshhh" taeyeon said.
 
"it's your punishment afterall" i said and stands up.
 
"ahh sunny-ah wear your clothes already" taeyeon said. i am doubting why she was not fond of seeing me .
 
"taengoo-ah why aren't looking at me whenever i am not wearing anything. why am i that unattractive to you?" i asked her feeling a bit intimidated.
 
 
she walks towards me and hugged me. 
 
"that's not it, i am afraid that i won't take control of myself of doing something to you, that's why i don't want to see you ." taeyeon said.
 
"yah! you're such a byun!!!" i said and smack her arms.
"now go on, i'll make us something to eat." taeyeon said and head downstairs.
 
 
 
downstairs....
 
6:00 am
yuri was already eating together with tiffany , sooyoung and hyoyeon.
 
"goodmorning." taeyeon greeted them with a refined smiled.
 
"looks like someones on a good mood." hyoyeon said. taeyeons smiled dorkily.
 
"where's sunny?" yuri asked,
 
"she'll be down in a minute." taeyeon answered. "where's sica?"
 
"still sleeping." yuri answered.
 
"yoona and seohyun already left?" taeyeon asked.
 
"yeah they left an hour earlier." hyoyeon answered. taeyeon sat down while waiting for the sandwiches heating up at
the oven.
 
"omo! taeyon-ahh.. is thhat allergy on your neck?" sooyoung asked. tiffany looked at her. as well as yuri.
 
"ahh.. its nothing." taeyeon said shyly.
 
"haha she did it huh." yuri said teasingly.
 
"shut up yuri-ah." taeyeon said.
 
"woah, thankfully maknae was not around i can't think of her reaction, what will be, haha" hyoyeon said. 
 
"ill get going." tiffany then finishes her food and prepare herself for her schedule.
 
"YUUUUUUUUUUULLL" jessica's scream was heard up to the dining room.
 
"looks like someones on a hunt, be prepare!" hyoyeon said and laughs.
 
"she misses me already i'll be back" yuri said and head upstairs.
 
the microwave beeps. 
 
 
"goodmorning.." sunny greeted.
 
"where is yuri-ah i heard sica called her." sunny said.
 
"yeah she's up already." hyoyeon said.
 
"here you go sunny-ah" tayeon said and handed sunny's breakfast.
 
then jessica and yuri walk downstairs.
 
"goodmorning" jessica greeted.
"goodmorning....ahh sica you have a .." hyoyeon pointed at jessica's neck.
 
"what?" jessica answered.
 
"looks like your officially together huh." sooyoung said and pause for a while. jessica look confuse.
"sica you have a hickey on your neck." sunny answered and laughs.
 
"what!?" sica glared at yuri.
 
"why?you told me too." yuri said.
"i thought it was a dream oh no you didn't," sica said and covered . she immediately look at the mirror.
 
 
 
 
 
"yah yuri! how dare you" sica shouted.
 
"but it was not my fault, you told me that you wanted too." yuri reasoned.
"shut up! i am half asleep you should have known that!" jessica said. 
"fine i will be liable for it." yuri said proudly and smiling..
"you take advantage from me!" jessica said.
"not really." yuri said and smirks
 
 
"haha sica is blushing" sooyoung added.
everyone laughs... 
 
 
a/n: i know i told you i am not good at romance..but that's how it is.. i have this broad imagination but having this language barrier makes it hard for me to write what i am imagining. haha but at least i tried.
 last 4 chapters before this fic ends. you have any requests?
they will be going off to US!! what?! yeah a week in there. leave your comments ..^_^.. 
thank you my dear readers and loyal commentors.  thank u so so much.