part 3

pledge

 

 

Chapter 3

(Upstairs)

Sunny’s POV

I am not that interested to entertain the guests well maybe because the last workers sent by their company was a bunch of good looking guys. But now It’s just a girl whom I guess I am older and an ahjussi. But I have nothing to do so I’ll do the orders.

“Hello! My name is sunny.” I said smiling at her showing my aegyo .

“hello I am yongmin lee nice to meet you.” She said smiling too. She quite got the looks and I’m starting to get bored so I decided to talk to her, here I go…

“uhmm… so why does your company change the past workers who came here?” sunny asked cheerfully.

“we must not tell you anything in regards with that matter the president told us so I’m sorry.” She said coldly. I don’t know but she reminds me of Jessica, her coldness towards me and her look as well. I guess I can’t squeeze some information from her.

“Oh that’s awful so how old are you?” I said trying to know her so the awkwardness will be lessened.

“I am 21.”she said politely and took an instrument out of the bag she’s carrying.

“oh I see so what’s that for?” I’m right she is younger than me.

“it’s an instrument that can detect if there’s an intruder in your network.” She said. I was amazed by the thing she says because we never really asked the previous workers about their work instead we keep asking information about their personal life.

“wow that’s cool. Tell me anything you need ok? And don’t be too formal” I asked again.

“uhm ok I will..i need to replace the router that you are using as well as your IP add that serves as your location which can lead as a piece of locator for your privacy matters in the cyber world.”

I looked at her trying to understand whatever she says. ” In other word they can violate your privacy. That is very important for you.” So I start to process the things she just said and I ended up looking at her and speechless.

“so may I enter the rooms?” she asked bluntly.

“wha..uhh.yes of course” I said stuttering right now I am certain that I looked like a dumb in front of her. We enter each rooms as she scans and configure each gadgets I’ve notice that she can access all the devices we have even though there’s passwords and restrictions. She really is no joke at her job.

 As she check the room of sooyoung and seohyun there’s something wrong at the scanner. She said that a massive picture’s from seo’s account was copied from an unknown point. She left the computer open and called the other worker downstairs. i also called the other girls. It’s quite alarming. They manage to find the point and delete the picture’s that has been copied from the unknown intruder. Thankfully the photos that had been copied are not duplicated yet they immediately reformat all the files on that unknown hacker.

“whoaw that’s a close one” she said looking at ahjussi. “yeah if they duplicated it then we are dead meats hahaha..” ahjussi said whilst laughing. Both of them laugh with relief.  After that ahjussi continued his work downstairs followed by the two and yongmin-ssi scan our devices me and taeyeon’s.

Thank god there’s nothing wrong with it. ”by the way I like playing games so can you update me about the new devices and games that will be released? Please?” I sighed and asked her while showing my aegyo at her. “well this is forbidden in our policy but since you show interest  and accompany me then ..  don’t report this to the company okay?” she said whispering. “then this will be our little secret, so may I have your number? Your personal number.” I asked again showing my aegyo that I guess works at her.

“well how can I resist, here.” She handed me her namecard. Address and number included.

Then we decided to go downstairs to grab something to eat.

12:30 pm

It’s quite a tough start for this day. They ate together at the dining area

 “the food was awesome.” Ahjussi says.

“thank you eat well” said taeyeon.

 “I hope the others might meet you guys.” Said tiffany.

 “well if you want us to meet then we might be able to see each other again next time, all will be depend on your..” as ahjussi talking  yongmin interrupted .

 oppa! We are not allowed to talk about that.” Lee dongwo changes topic.

 “oh sorry I almost forgot, well I am looking forward to meet the other beautiful members of your group.” ahjussi said laughing

The three girls were flattered and lightly blushing.  Yongmin also laugh along,

 “oh ahjussi your adorable haha” tiffany said giggling. All of them laugh along. After eating both of the workers finished the remaining job and sat for a while.

Its 2:00 pm and the guests are about to leave.  As they accompany the guests to the door.

The door opens and Jessica came in. “oh hello” Jessica greeted them as she saw the unfamiliar faces in front of her.

 “hello nice to meet you we are the workers from your company” Said the two in reply and bows.

 “they are about to leave” taeyeon said.

 “ahh yeah.. thank you.” Sica said politely and bows at them. And the guest had left the dorm.

 

 

A/N: i have no idea who will be the guests so i invented name and..TADA! a boring update.. hehe
anyways thank u to new subscribers and commenters.. keep it coming :)
i will update again..stay tuned..